PDA

View Full Version : weak anti ron paul video

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 12:40 PM
he not only appeals to far right christians...he EMPLOYS them

YouTube - The Bad Doctor: The Truth About Ron Paul Part I (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9C8li0qYAc)

I'll admit the newsletters coming out last year did some damage, but I don't think we will lose to many fans over this.

t0rnado
10-31-2009, 12:52 PM
This video is pathetic. I'm sure a larger percentage of atheists, agnostics, and non-religious people support Ron Paul than Christians anyways, so this video doesn't matter.

WClint
10-31-2009, 12:59 PM
Of course like all fascists this poster does not believe in freedom of speech (which is highly ironic because he is spouting some "hate speech" if I ever saw any -- excerpt of his profile below). He would chastise conservationism for being "collectivist" and then go after Ron Paul who believes in individual freedom and responsibility.

They want you to be what they tell you to be. Be patriotic. Be Christian. Be a good little boy.

They want you to believe what they tell you to believe. Believe in God. Believe in the bible. Believe in that preacher on television and that Republican running for office.

They want you to say what they tell you to say. Witness to your friends and family. Don't question. Call those people names.

They want you to dress and act just how they say to. Good girls dress this way. Smart boys dress that way. Belong. Fit in. Behave!

They have meticulously crafted a society in which only their version of anything is acceptable, praiseworthy or right. They even call themselves right-wing and the Christian Right!

This is where he really loses it. I think he might be a sociopath.

Conservatism is a virus and its only goal and mission is to thrive and propagate and kill... kill individuality, kill free-thought, kill free speech, kill the enemy, kill dissent, kill civil liberties... kill, kill, kill!!!

Resist the virus of conservatism! There is a treatment and the treatment is called education! Educate yourselves. Seek the truth. Know the truth. The truth is the cure to the murderous virus that is conservatism!

Down with the CONSERVATIVE AGENDA!!!

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-31-2009, 01:01 PM
Once again the left right paradigm. Ron Paul like myself is a LIBERTARIAN. Then this fool talks about getting educated? Hahahahahahaha.

TheConstitutionLives
10-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Why post this crap? Do you WANT this video to get more views?

NYgs23
10-31-2009, 01:46 PM
I couldn't listen to that whole. No discussion of issues in that or any of his other videos; just scary images and unrelenting religiophobia. "Ron Paul is influenced by his Christian beliefs..." Duh! And I'm sure atheists are influenced by their atheism. So?

And what a smarmy, obnoxious voice too.

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Why post this crap? Do you WANT this video to get more views?

sure, why not?

I mean it's obviously stupid and if it says "ron paul" on it it's going to get a billion views anyway

WClint
10-31-2009, 02:33 PM
Lets flag the video and try to get it pulled

Freedom 4 all
10-31-2009, 02:38 PM
Ah, the weak anti RP video, is there any other kind?

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 02:38 PM
wclint- lol why?

also, what's with the shot in the very begining of the RP supporters with rudy guliani supporters in the frame!!

now THAT pisses me off

AuH20
10-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Some liberals hate freedom. This video is proof positive of their psychosis.

Old Ducker
10-31-2009, 02:45 PM
You can address hate mail to Eric Dondero here: mailto:ericdondero@yahoo.com

or at his blog: http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 02:54 PM
I don't think he made it did he?

Old Ducker
10-31-2009, 03:03 PM
I don't think he made it did he?

No, but it features half a dozen quotes from him slamming Dr. Paul as an anti-semite.

t0rnado
10-31-2009, 03:09 PM
The guy that was quoted in the video didn't make it.

amy31416
10-31-2009, 03:13 PM
You can address hate mail to Eric Dondero here: mailto:ericdondero@yahoo.com

or at his blog: http://libertarianrepublican.blogspot.com/

If there's anything Dondicko likes, it's attention. Doesn't matter if it's bad. I wouldn't do it.

lester1/2jr
10-31-2009, 03:25 PM
I doubt his lame website gets him much attention

EndDaFed
10-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Did you see the other videos he put up? That guy is a huge UFO nut.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaSkye#p/u/25/7PCR3bakQvM

He also thinks that masons are out to destroy the world.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoshuaSkye#p/u/42/GZqeIH_PbVs

This guy belongs in a mental hospital.

Free Moral Agent
10-31-2009, 06:13 PM
Damn, I can't stand this guys voice! He sounds like he's reading a scary story to a bunch of kindergarten children. This video is a just a bunch of guilty by association attacks - and even those are misrepresented.

Cdn_for_liberty
10-31-2009, 06:42 PM
a young Keith Olbermann?

ProBlue33
10-31-2009, 09:49 PM
Flagged it.

Stupid video.

SimpleName
11-01-2009, 06:39 AM
I never knew that basing your belief system on religion was so evil. Didn't know private charity was the core of racist, bigoted ideology. I adore his use of random quotes to throw on the screen with their author written in the smallest possible letters.

Every single thing he says can be picked apart and found implausible. As the title says, very...VERY weak.

eOs
11-01-2009, 09:46 AM
flagged it for its lack of truthiness