PDA

View Full Version : Washington, D.C. Politicians Ignore Local Welfare Cheats

clb09
10-31-2009, 05:38 AM
YouTube - Welfare: Fares Well or Farewell? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRnNwEQVHXs)

Stary Hickory
10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Absolutely disgusting, the government is creating a generation crisis. What are these people our pets? Why do pets get to vote? If they dont feed or clothe themselves or pay their own rents why are they allowed to vote?

Just another reason why we should never send another dime to that cesspit in DC.

FSP-Rebel
10-31-2009, 12:12 PM
Absolutely disgusting, the government is creating a generation crisis. What are these people our pets? Why do pets get to vote? If they dont feed or clothe themselves or pay their own rents why are they allowed to vote?

Just another reason why we should never send another dime to that cesspit in DC.
Word.

Dieseler
10-31-2009, 12:21 PM
I'd rather be a beaten and mistreated slave than a willing pet.

LibForestPaul
10-31-2009, 01:49 PM

Same reason banksters get to vote. Because the TBTB said so.
I have no intention of diverting any of my attention, emotions, or effort at the people getting crumbs.