PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Republican GOP Vote Results FINALLY Released: RON WON NEVADA

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 12:58 AM
As many of us know, the Nevada Republican Convention for the Primaries last year ended in an absolute catastrophe. Sue Lowden decided to "shut down" the convention when they became afraid of a "takeover by Ron Paul Supporters".

After the convention was shut down, no effort was made by the Republican Party to reconvene in any reasonable amount of time. The unsealed ballots however, were contained in a locked box with the following known results:

Robert Terhune: 288
Marla Criss: 283
Pat Kirby: 283

These were the only mentioned names on KRNV-TV, and were the primary delegates. All three are RON PAUL supporters. The ballot box was discovered in the Peppermill and was opened and counted by local Ron Paul supporters.

IT IS NOW CONFIRMED THAT RON PAUL OFFICIALLY WON THE NEVADA PRIMARY ELECTION.

And they made every possible effort to not count our votes in order to manipulate the election.

Edit: Found a link online for the story I just saw on TV:

http://www.smallgovtimes.com/2009/10/missing-nevada-gop-state-convention-ballots-discovered/

Edit again: Better link...

http://www.rgj.com/article/20091030/NEWS/91030046/1321/NEWS

(Thanks Devil21)

----

Personal Notes:

I was present at the Nevada GOP when it was shut down, and was witness to every dirty trick they could possibly pull. They refused to acknowledge our votes, they refused to recognize our delegates, and they refuse to recognize that a TAKEOVER IS THE POPULAR VOTE. This election was so dirty, that not only does it infuriate me to no end to witness first hand the corruption that has consumed nearly the entire Republican Party, but it also breaks my heart to think that despite the best efforts of the people to put an honest man into the seat he belongs that he wont ever stand a chance due to the severity of the corruption that now manipulates every election for its own good and not of the people.

Despite my feelings, I would like to know how many other states did this same type of situation occur in? If I remember correctly, there were reports from several other states where the GOP walked out and shut down their own convention in order to prevent Ron from even being a contender. Florida I believe is one. But how many more times must we see this before we realize that our system is completely corrupt to the core? And what can we do to fix it?

Digg this article:

http://digg.com/politics/Nevada_GOP_election_fraud

Rael
10-31-2009, 01:02 AM
:mad:

raiha
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
Are you sure?

0zzy
10-31-2009, 01:08 AM
3 delegates out of, 34? how is that winning Nevada?

Kevin_Kennedy
10-31-2009, 01:09 AM
So technically Dr. Paul beat Romney for Nevada? Can somebody explain Nevada's process to me? I'm not sure I fully understand here.

Chester Copperpot
10-31-2009, 01:11 AM
3 out of 34 is what I was thinking too

devil21
10-31-2009, 01:14 AM
Article here:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=217040

Now Im confused on what actually was revealed. The article claims it was only one district in NV that was won by Paul supporters. This OP says the entire state was. Winner take all? Please refresh our memories on the electoral procedures in NV so we can fully understand what has been revealed. It has been a year and a half and I don't feel like digging up the old threads :)

DamianTV
We changed to some sort of delegate system which was different than what we had previously. This was due to a registered increase in our population. Off the top of my head and taking some painkillers for a herniated disk in my back, I couldnt tell you what this process is called if my life depended on it.

This is just basically confirming what we already knew however, and those were the only statistics that were presented in the broadcast.

If you want to try taking a look, check out www.krnv.com or www.mynews4.com and see if there is a video of this story.

Captain Bryan
This is good news if it's true.
Seems very confusing at the moment though.

Oyate
10-31-2009, 01:22 AM
Ya'll know we was robbed.

Imperial
10-31-2009, 01:49 AM
I think voting was stopped after the vote for the 2nd district if I remember right?

But it shows that we had the numbers to replicate that for every district- and to pull off the coup.

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 02:05 AM
I believe you are correct, they stopped counting in the middle of counting when they realized full damn well that the POPULAR vote was Ron.

It wasnt a coup either. The people that attended voted to change the rules to allow for voting for delegates nominated from the floor. That gave us the power to tell them who we wanted based on who they were going to vote for. THe alternative to not having the rules changed was to pick from a list of anyone taht was NOT a Ron Paul Delegate. We would have had every single delegate if they hadnt simply walked out, and I dont believe the other districts had a chance to cast their votes yet.

WClint
10-31-2009, 02:10 AM
hmm what the hell does this mean. :mad:

Bman
10-31-2009, 02:12 AM

It means party leadership doesn't want us around. Only thing to do is become the party leadership.

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 06:12 AM

You know how an election works right?

I mean from beginning to end, not just the part where you go out and vote for one of the two scumbags that are offered to you. Im guessing you dont so I'll explain.

In the Primary Election, theres a ton of Presidential Candidates. Each candidate needs to have a certain number of Delegates to continue to the next stage. Each Delegate chooses to represent one of the Presidential Candidates. So in the primary stage, we dont vote for the president, we vote for the Delegates. We pick and choose which Delegates to vote for based on which Presidential Candidate they are going to represent, and which Delegate will best represent our favored Presidential Candidate.

In Nevada, the way the rules were before, the GOP would have offered us a choice of Delegates. We changed the rules to allow nominating Delegates from the floor instead of being forcefed their choice. Remember, if they get to tell us who to vote for, its as good as having no choice at all. All in the meantime retaining the illusion that our votes counted. We changed the rules by popular vote to correct this imbalance. Otherwise what would have been offered to us would not have been one single Ron Paul Delegate, which, per their plan, would have ousted him from the race anyway.

Obviously they did not want Ron Paul in the Presidential Election period. So when they saw the numbers, and to say that it was a landslide would be an absolute understatement, they freaked because they knew the entire GOP was gonna pretty much give every potential Delegate to Ron Paul, which would have allowed him to continue to the next stage of the Presidential Election process. I think it was something like 300 Delegates were required to get passed the primaries or something. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. So 34 Delegates from Nevada, and remember, we arent a big state, would have made a helluva difference in terms of the final outcome of the election.

Each state will have smaller Districts. The results that were posted in the original story of the three Delegates and their number of votes was of the very first District that was voting from the floor. They voted and wanted to start counting the votes and as soon as they saw the numbers, they panicked and played their trump card. They didnt even start voting on other districts, that was just ONE, and they quit. The runners up had something like 13 votes for the next non Ron Paul Delegate. We mopped the floor, and they spaded us.

They walked out to prevent Ron from getting any delegates at all. Now they are trying to save face by saying that this somehow absolves them of their crimes because it will automagically reunite the Republican Party. This does nothing for the Republican Party in my opinion as it only forces them to show their true colors; cowardly menaces to the rest of the United States. And I think Sue Lowden should be imprisoned for her actions, as well as the rest of the convention heads that also decided to just walk out, instead of allowing a real democratic process to take place.

This is how elections are rigged. The Party tries to tell you who you can vote for and in some cases, votes themselves on who will be allowed as Delegates. Once the "choice" is given to you, you lost your choice as you get to pick from dirtbag #1 or dirtbag #2. Well, more accurately, Delegates for Scumbag #1 and Scumbag #2. The election isnt manipulated by adjusting the count of the vote any more. With computerized tracking systems of who voted for what, the transparency of the rigging process has to be hidden elsewhere, and its in the rules. Controlling who you are "allowed" to vote for changes everything. The rule used to be "He who votes has no power, he who counts the votes has all the power in the world". The rule has changed and adapted to more modern times, but the only thing thats changed is to prevent you from actually having a choice.

Like Vegas (hey, its Nevada, go figure) the Odds are NOT in favor of the House. People have that totally wrong. The Winnings are. For those of you that dont gamble, I'll assume you are familiar with Poker. Poker machines here are not all the same five card draw. Some of them are Deuces Wild, and other various flavors. So lets look at the winnings for both machines. On a five card draw machine, it takes getting a pair, Jacks or higher to be paid back your inital bet. On Deuces Wild and most other flavors, the MINIMUM hand to win is a 3 of a kind. The Winnings are what are in the houses favor. Im not calling gambling corrupt because it is what it is, gambling. You do have a chance of winning. A FAIR chance. A stitistically calculated chance that favors the house to profit and thuse stay in business. In Politics, the chances are NOT fair. 100% chance of voting for a guy that is completely corrupt. This is how they win. They manipulate and filter out the people they dont want before they get to the latter stages of the election. It has to happen at the lowest levels, where we have the least ability to defend ourselves. Where there are usually only a small number of people voting in the local District levels. Its so small that the MSM wont take notice of things like this. And take a look at the way that MSM continues to badmouth Ron Paul, calling it a Coup or a Hostile Takeover. This is not the way an honest election should be run, period.

For the record, I am no longer registered as a Republican. The entire GOP can suck my left nut and it better not make the right one jealous.

---

Edit: Found this post better explaining the situation briefly, 2nd comment

http://digg.com/politics/Chaos_over_Paul_cuts_short_gathering

I was at the convention. It was bad. What ended up happening is we got the rules changed, so that everyone votes for whatever delegate they wanted. The breakdown was we had to pick 9 delegates separately out of the congressional districts(3 per district), 3 were delegates to the party itself, and the remaining 22 we got a vote on. After the first 9 were picked it was obvious that Ron Paul would win most if not all of the remaining 22(leaving us with a margin of 29 for Ron Paul, and 5 for McCain). Right after that Senator Bob Beers realized he couldn't win, and instead called for an indefinite recess and basically ran out of the room amid a chorus of boos.

Working Poor
10-31-2009, 06:36 AM
diggit here http://digg.com/politics/Nevada_GOP_election_fraud

Natalie
10-31-2009, 06:44 AM
I'm confused :confused: Did he win Nevada or not?

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 06:50 AM
He would have had every available delegate by a landslide if the election had not been rigged from square one. Once they saw square one, they quit so he wouldnt get ANY Delegates. The voting process was not completed, so maybe its better to say that instead of winning or losing, compare it to getting a grade on a term paper, not an A or an F, but Incomplete. It doesnt matter now since the election has been over for almost a year.

It was nothing more than a railroad to put McCain as the Republican Candidate. And we all know how well that turned out, now having a black president and all that just whooped McCain's ass.

If the Republican Party really wanted to actually do something for the party, the entire party should have gotten behind Ron Paul from Day 1 instead of refusing to say anything about him on the air. Anyone remember "Hookers for Ron Paul"?

Chester Copperpot
10-31-2009, 07:28 AM
IF I remember correctlyl. Nevada was before Super Tuesday as well.

s35wf
10-31-2009, 07:48 AM
Ya'll know we was robbed.

WE'VE ALL BEEN ROBBED! BUT I KNEW THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD FROM THE GET GO! OUR SYSTEM IS SOOO CORRUPT NO ONE WHOSE HONEST HAS A CHANCE IN POLITICS! :mad:

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 07:55 AM
And there was nothing, NOTHING that Ron could have possibly done to have a snowballs chance in hell of getting around the way their rules are set up for nominating delegates. It was ALL on us and we would have had a complete victory if they hadnt just walked out.

sofia
10-31-2009, 08:12 AM
I blame the campaign for allowing these elections to be stolen.

Everytime there are dirty tricks played on us, the wimps in our ranks whine: "Don't raise the issue of voter fraud. It makes us look like conspiracy theorists."

Keep saying that crap....as the GOP continues to cheat us. Same thing is going to happen to Rand in KY when Tray Grayson rigs the voting machines while we stay silent.

Chester Copperpot
10-31-2009, 08:26 AM
well its out and in the open now.. so its no longer a conspiracy theory.. It is a conspiracy plain and simple. and its proven.

LibertyEagle
10-31-2009, 08:28 AM

Everytime there are dirty tricks played on us, the wimps in our ranks whine: "Don't raise the issue of voter fraud. It makes us look like conspiracy theorists."

Keep saying that crap....as the GOP continues to cheat us. Same thing is going to happen to Rand in KY when Tray Grayson rigs the voting machines while we stay silent.

Pffft.

Then go do something about the voting machines right NOW. Don't wait until the election is upon us and start pitching a fit about them, or waiting for someone else to do it for you.

Every one of us can go address this in our own counties. If we truly wanted.

WE'VE ALL BEEN ROBBED! BUT I KNEW THE ELECTION WAS A FRAUD FROM THE GET GO! OUR SYSTEM IS SOOO CORRUPT NO ONE WHOSE HONEST HAS A CHANCE IN POLITICS! :mad:

Yes. That's one of the many reasons why we need to BECOME the Republican party. Because THEN, they wouldn't be able to pull this shit. Because WE would pwn the thing.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Pffft.

Then go do something about the voting machines right NOW. Don't wait until the election is upon us and start pitching a fit about them, or waiting for someone else to do it for you.

Every one of us can go address this in our own counties. If we truly wanted.

Yes. That's one of the many reasons why we need to BECOME the Republican party. Because THEN, they wouldn't be able to pull this shit. Because WE would pwn the thing.

We need to staff every precinct, every voter official, etc. with Ron Paul supporters. We need all people associated with the vote to be Ron Paul supporters. Only then can we hope to have a legit election.

Remember Stalin: It only matters who counts the vote. The time to do these things is now.

Working Poor
10-31-2009, 10:00 AM
They are kicking my ass over at digg I wish ya'll would go help me out. Here is the link again for digg

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-31-2009, 10:17 AM
They are kicking my ass over at digg I wish ya'll would go help me out. Here is the link again for digg

Just link them to reading material. We have more importent business to attend to.

erowe1
10-31-2009, 10:27 AM

What voter fraud are you talking about? If you're talking about what happened in NV, I don't remember anybody saying that we should raise the issue (although it had nothing to do with voter fraud). We did raise the issue and weren't shy about it.

christagious
10-31-2009, 10:45 AM
This is good news if it's true.
Seems very confusing at the moment though.

Not good news if it's true, it's very bad, it makes me feel apathetic to even try again in 2012 knowing they'll just steal it from us again.

Which, again, makes me feel apathetic. If we're got even given a chance whats the point?

I agree with you. The same people who whined about not raising the issue were the same ones calling all of us trolls when we mentioned it.

klamath
10-31-2009, 11:01 AM
Not good news if it's true, it's very bad, it makes me feel apathetic to even try again in 2012 knowing they'll just steal it from us again.

Which, again, makes me feel apathetic. If we're got even given a chance whats the point?

I agree with you. The same people who whined about not raising the issue were the same ones calling all of us trolls when we mentioned it.

This is why it is positive.
Former national committeewoman Beverly Willard kept the key to the lock box for more than a year. She mailed it to former Republican Chairwoman Sue Lowden in May. Earlier this month, the key made it to the current national committeewoman Heidi Smith, who retrieved the ballots from the Peppermill.
The current party chairwoman Nancy Ernaut attended the recount.
“This should have been done a long time ago,” Ernaut said

Kevin_Kennedy
10-31-2009, 12:53 PM
So how do we know Paul would have gotten all the delegates from every precinct? Sure, it's clear he would have gotten this one precinct. But how can you be sure he'd have gotten them all?

klamath
10-31-2009, 01:15 PM
So how do we know Paul would have gotten all the delegates from every precinct? Sure, it's clear he would have gotten this one precinct. But how can you be sure he'd have gotten them all?
Actually we don't but we do know that they didn't want him to get any delegates at all even from the congressional districts he won. The fact that they cheated him out of those that he rightfully won is what has the Nevada people enraged.

Magicman
10-31-2009, 01:16 PM
I can't believe we have the audit the fed and his nevada election both cheated out of. It's a sad day for the Revolution.

FSP-Rebel
10-31-2009, 01:29 PM
I can't believe we have the audit the fed and his nevada election both cheated out of. It's a sad day for the Revolution.
It should inspire us to go all-out and raise more money for those liberty candidates that have a good chance at winning. If not, then I'm afraid that the Free State Project is the only thing left for individuals that cherish liberty.:)

BlackTerrel
10-31-2009, 01:36 PM
This is confusing but very very interesting... and I feel something shady went down here.

Ricky201
10-31-2009, 01:58 PM
This makes my stomach turn. And even more annoying is that this will obviously be ignored by the MSM.

Kevin_Kennedy
10-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Actually we don't but we do know that they didn't want him to get any delegates at all even from the congressional districts he won. The fact that they cheated him out of those that he rightfully won is what has the Nevada people enraged.

Agreed. But the claim in this thread is that Ron Paul would have won Nevada.

Chester Copperpot
10-31-2009, 02:32 PM
at least it wasnt as bad as Louisiana.. There they counted up Ron Paul votes and just threw them away... Im sure people from here like Brent can give you a much better description of what went down.. But they disqualified something like 8,000 RP votes if I remember.

s35wf
10-31-2009, 03:15 PM
at least it wasnt as bad as Louisiana.. There they counted up Ron Paul votes and just threw them away... Im sure people from here like Brent can give you a much better description of what went down.. But they disqualified something like 8,000 RP votes if I remember.

Yes there was some very messed up election fraud in a couple of specific states. Those i remember were NV, LA, FL, IA, NH

s35wf
10-31-2009, 03:18 PM

Yeah; but we knew they SCR*WED us out of the elections along long time ago.

Regarding the Audit & End the Fed drive; i had thought it was on its way to going forward & had hopes; which today have just been Shattered! Im pissed. :mad:

RevolutionSD
10-31-2009, 03:24 PM
It should inspire us to go all-out and raise more money for those liberty candidates that have a good chance at winning. If not, then I'm afraid that the Free State Project is the only thing left for individuals that cherish liberty.:)

We'll never achieve freedom through politics/voting. :(

robert9712000
10-31-2009, 04:38 PM
If it were to be verified that ron paul did win nevada and they openly lied who won,then it should make an american who cares for there country to really take a step back to reflect about what is a voter to do when it gets to a point that his or her vote doesnt mean anything

FSP-Rebel
10-31-2009, 05:10 PM
We'll never achieve freedom through politics/voting. :(
I tend to agree on a national scale, but politics does work in certain localities. It works even better in NH where each State Rep only represents around 3000 people and about half which vote. So, your vote goes along way here as we have the 3rd largest legislative body in the world.:cool:

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 06:48 PM
This is why it is positive.
Former national committeewoman Beverly Willard kept the key to the lock box for more than a year. She mailed it to former Republican Chairwoman Sue Lowden in May. Earlier this month, the key made it to the current national committeewoman Heidi Smith, who retrieved the ballots from the Peppermill.
The current party chairwoman Nancy Ernaut attended the recount.
“This should have been done a long time ago,” Ernaut said

Why was it necessary to keep the key to the locked box for a year?

klamath
10-31-2009, 07:01 PM
Why was it necessary to keep the key to the locked box for a year?
I'm thinking because she knew she had cheated and didn't know what to do with it. I am sure she was scared to get the ballot box and burn it and scared to release it because that would prove she cheated.

What I find positive is that the new chairwomen said it should have been counted a long time ago and did count it. Unless there is more to the story she doesn't sound like a crook like the others.

Carole
10-31-2009, 07:35 PM
Congratulations on the small victory. :)

I think the reason they come up with these weird, complicated rules for selecting delegates, etc., is for exactly the ability to control the process and manipulate it to their agenda.

The simpler the process, the more straightforward it is and the more difficult it would be to cheat.

Just my humble opinion. :)

Now my question is this: Is this Sue Lowden still recognized in politics there? It seems to me she should be run out of politics for having been found out for cheating and it should get lots of publicity!!!!!

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Sue Lowden will be running AGAINST Harry Reid next election. The same Sue Lowden that accordingly decided to cancel the Republican GOP event. If you live in Nevada, put that in the back of your head to NOT vote for her as we know damn well she is a Snake!

t0rnado
10-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Now let us hold them accountable for this bullshit they pulled.

Akus
10-31-2009, 08:07 PM
Can some one explain this to a political n()()b why this matter well a year after the election?

pcosmar
10-31-2009, 08:13 PM
Can some one explain this to a political n()()b why this matter well a year after the election?

Know your enemy.

Also proof that people were not crazy when they said "we were robbed" back then.

Pauls' Revere
10-31-2009, 08:15 PM
It means party leadership doesn't want us around. Only thing to do is become the party leadership.

To hell with the GOP. I say Ron needs to run as an Independent after this crap. Can we pull off the Perot effect in 2012?

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 08:37 PM
As much as I despise both parties, they both have too much power, and I dont think going Independent would do us any good. What may help us would be to actually get the Republitard Party to support Ron instead of trying to ostracize and ignore him.

Either way, some of us will change our Party Affiliation and others might stay registered as Republican. What needs to happen, wheter Ron runs in 2012 or not, we need to get the rules of the GOP changed to allow an honeset voting process. Thus, we need to remove the power that they give us a list of Delegates to vote for. We need to be able to choose our Delegates and vote them in for ourselves.

We will also need to probably need to set up some rules and restrictions of the Party itself to prevent WALKOUTS and the ability to declare votes as invalid, with language to prevent actual invalid votes but not to disallow legitimate votes for candidatese they dont want, like Mike said happened in Louisiana where over 8,000 Ron Paul votes were invalidated for obvious reasons. Its the only way any honest candidate, not just Ron, will EVER have a chance of making it into office.

RevolutionSD
10-31-2009, 08:37 PM
To hell with the GOP. I say Ron needs to run as an Independent after this crap. Can we pull off the Perot effect in 2012?

What good did Perot do?

Again, we will not get liberty through voting/elections.

angelatc
10-31-2009, 08:49 PM

I don't entirely disagree. The campaign could have and should have stepped in - maybe even funding a lawyer. Getting some national press....anything.

But they didn't.

angelatc
10-31-2009, 08:50 PM

No because they changed the rules after Perot scared them. Now the parties run the debates, and they simply won't invite a third party.

angelatc
10-31-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm thinking because she knew she had cheated and didn't know what to do with it. I am sure she was scared to get the ballot box and burn it and scared to release it because that would prove she cheated.

What I find positive is that the new chairwomen said it should have been counted a long time ago and did count it. Unless there is more to the story she doesn't sound like a crook like the others.

Lowden didn't seem like a crook until the last minute. Ron Paul spoke at a GOP event in Nevada, and the supporters were not ostracized from the party like they were in other states.

It was only at the last minute that she showed her true colors. The GOP committeee that investiugates these things even said what she did was horrible.

She couldn't even be trusted with the votes of people who were present. WHy would anybody trust her with votes when she's in Washington? SHe's running to represent the party, not the voters.

DamianTV
10-31-2009, 11:05 PM
A couple of very good points. Is there any way that we can get the rules changed to allow 3rd parties to participate in the Debates?

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-31-2009, 11:07 PM
A couple of very good points. Is there any way that we can get the rules changed to allow 3rd parties to participate in the Debates?

Infiltrate the GOP and change the laws. Other than that, vote for third parties.

puppetmaster
11-01-2009, 03:53 AM
CD 2 was the last one to be counted. We had all but one delegate from the other districts if I remember correctly. These counts from CD 1 and CD 3 were finished and we had an over whelming majority. My brother was in the CD 2 count and when they (the party leadership) Lowden and Beers, figured out that we were going to win all districts they walked out the back door and quit the whole process. It was all a sham by the Republican party. The thread starter was right we were going to send almost all RP delegates to the National convention until the bitch Lowden gave the orders to her man Beers to end the convention NOW!

puppetmaster
11-01-2009, 03:55 AM
If it were to be verified that ron paul did win nevada and they openly lied who won,then it should make an american who cares for there country to really take a step back to reflect about what is a voter to do when it gets to a point that his or her vote doesnt mean anything

it WAS proven, look at past posts to this topic.

bunklocoempire
11-01-2009, 04:50 AM
Thanks for posting. I've found that relating this crap to Republicans who've finally realized they've been betrayed goes a long way, the same goes for all the days gone by and current negative Ron Paul press.

Now if we could also get a recap of the Huckabee/Romney mutual throwing-in-of-the- towel to hoist McCain, -that would also help.

Bunkloco

GunnyFreedom
11-01-2009, 05:00 AM
it means party leadership doesn't want us around. Only thing to do is become the party leadership.

+1776

GunnyFreedom
11-01-2009, 05:07 AM
IF I remember correctlyl. Nevada was before Super Tuesday as well.

Yes. And the people I canvassed in AL didn't believe me when I told them RP had won NV, but NVGOP punted to invalidate their delegates.

GunnyFreedom
11-01-2009, 05:23 AM
Infiltrate the GOP and change the laws. Other than that, vote for third parties.

Here's the thing, and I want EVERYBODY to really turn this over in their heads.

In the 2009 convention cycle, the SMALL FRACTION of Ron Paulers who followed RP's advice and went into the GOP to take up positions of party office and agitate for change from within, reported missing crucial votes and chairmanships by numbers ranging from 3% to less than 1%. In many cases (Tennessee) we missed taking the chairmanship BY ONE SINGLE VOTE. Here in North Carolina, we missed taking the chairmanship by 15 votes -- out of 1800 delegates.

That means had two...TWO more Paulers participated in the TN State Conventions, we would pwn the State GOP Chair in TN. That means that had 16 more lonely little Paulers participated in the 2009 NC GOP conventions, we would pwn the State GOP Chair in NC.

What that means is had so many Paulers not gone all whiny and apathetic, we would ALREADY PWN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TODAY -- NATIONWIDE.

The reason I want to drive this sad and pathetic fact home to every RPF'er on the board, is because we have another chance. In 2011, once again the party will hold elections for party offices, including the County, District, and State chairmen.

If, instead of going all whiny and apathetic like we did in 2009, we ACTUALLY DO WHAT RON PAUL ASKED US TO DO, then WE (not the neocons but WE) will be in charge of the entire Republican Party, and can therefore prevent electoral fraud by simply failing to perpetrate it in the first place.

Is that really too much to ask????

HOLLYWOOD
11-01-2009, 07:16 AM
Here's the information/results on NV Congressional district #2:

Thanks to everyone who helped and supported...

Results from 2008 Nevada State Republican Convention, Congressional District #2 delegate vote results:

Delegates:
#1: Robert Terhune, 288 votes
#2: Marla Criss, 283 votes
#3: Pat Kerby, 283 votes

Alternates:
#4: Dean Heller, 231 votes
#5: Brian Krolicki, 118 votes
#6: Mike Weber, 95 votes

* #1, 2, 3 were "Ron Paul" delegates

Besides Sue Lowden or any of the previous other NV "Chair" appointees... Don't ever trust them, that includes the NV GOP. They had their plans on complete control of their ringer to be the only winner. Notice later how the NVGOP objects to the handling of votes by Sue Lowden? Where was the NVGOP for the past year+.

It's a filthy dirty corrupt and premeditated scheme by the NVGOP and their leadership.

klamath
11-01-2009, 07:37 AM
A lot of people seem confused by what went down so I will try and break it down.
The Nevada caucuses were held on January 19th to elect general delegates to go to the county and state conventions. None of the delegate are bound but they do a straw poll of the delegates on who they prefer. Romney won this overwhelmingly 51% to Paul's second place14%.
Before the state convention was held on April 19 Romney dropped out of the race but spoke at the convention trying to encourage his people to throw their support behind McCain. RP also spoke at the convention and was loudly cheered. The Nevada rules gave the state party leaders the authority to pick the slate of national convention delegate to be voted on at the state convention but at the convention the delegates voted to change the rules to nominate national convention delegates at the state convention.(it is in their power to do) The voting started and it became obvious that many of the former Romney delegates where not going to back McCain as Romney had pleaded with them to do but were joining with Paul people and voting for national convention delegates supporting RP. In the middle of this voting the state chairwomen(Sue lowden) organized an illegal walkout and took the ballot box containing the votes for the first three delegates and locked it in a safe in the hotel. The convention was never adjurned.
This I am not sure of so any Nevada people please correct me if I am wrong but I believe that two slates of national convention delegates picked at two riviling state conventions were chosen. The national republican party was forced to adjudicate the two slates at the national convention of which they picked the McCain slate as he controled the party at that time.

It is the the ballot box that the Chairwomen Sue Lowden locked in the hotel safe that has just been counted.

RP would have taken the delegates from a small western state but in no way would he have won the nomination. RP got cheated out of delegates in other states particularly LA but still he would never have won in 08.
The way of national conventions is for the parties to try and appear solidly behind their nomniees by having everyone, former foes and all stand and praise the nominee. There was way to much disatifaction within the party rank and file last year. Paul was not allowed to speak at the national convention because he refused to promise to back McCain. Being generally unified is a good thing but to to try and whitewash everything and ban all disent can backfire which it did for the republicans last year. There are only two things that MIGHT have made me vote for mcCain last year. One was if he would have let Paul speak and disaggree with him at the convention and the other was if he would have suspended his campaign to fight tooth and nail against the bailouts not for them.

Matt Collins
11-01-2009, 10:21 AM
//

klamath
11-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Here's the information/results on NV Congressional district #2:

Thanks to everyone who helped and supported...

Results from 2008 Nevada State Republican Convention, Congressional District #2 delegate vote results:

Delegates:
#1: Robert Terhune, 288 votes
#2: Marla Criss, 283 votes
#3: Pat Kerby, 283 votes

Alternates:
#4: Dean Heller, 231 votes
#5: Brian Krolicki, 118 votes
#6: Mike Weber, 95 votes

* #1, 2, 3 were "Ron Paul" delegates

Besides Sue Lowden or any of the previous other NV "Chair" appointees... Don't ever trust them, that includes the NV GOP. They had their plans on complete control of their ringer to be the only winner. Notice later how the NVGOP objects to the handling of votes by Sue Lowden? Where was the NVGOP for the past year+.

It's a filthy dirty corrupt and premeditated scheme by the NVGOP and their leadership.

Nevada people of all the states should be cheering! Sure the leaders are old Bush party leaders but YOU guys control the majority of the rank and file delegates which is a lot more than the other states that are fighting for a little voice in their parties with only 10 to 20% of the rank and file.(see Matt Collins)
If all this is true that RP was winning Nevada like that, you people should be able to gut the old party leadership and be able to totally remake the NVGOP. If you the delegates of Nevada don't have that power then someone is lying about RP winning the delegate election
Robert Terhune should be running against Sue Lowden in the primary.

DamianTV
11-01-2009, 04:54 PM
My memory of the actual events are pretty fuzzy. I do remember when they walked out, just before this, they were trying to get everyone to leave to "Break Quorum", or have less than half of the original people still there (something like that). Thats when they walked out.

But youre right. I was trying to vindicate us by saying that if the GOP had continued, we would have taken the majority of the candidates, and if the rest of the states also had an honest voting process, they would have been Ron Paul Delegates too, which would have given him a fair chance at the election. Youre right because we do now have power and can use this power to fight their corrupt dirty politics and make some real changes next election.

klamath
11-01-2009, 05:05 PM
My memory of the actual events are pretty fuzzy. I do remember when they walked out, just before this, they were trying to get everyone to leave to "Break Quorum", or have less than half of the original people still there (something like that). Thats when they walked out.

But youre right. I was trying to vindicate us by saying that if the GOP had continued, we would have taken the majority of the candidates, and if the rest of the states also had an honest voting process, they would have been Ron Paul Delegates too, which would have given him a fair chance at the election. Youre right because we do now have power and can use this power to fight their corrupt dirty politics and make some real changes next election.
You guys NEED to get one of your leaders to RUN against Sue Lowden. I am going to be sick to my stomach if I hear that Sue Lowden has defeated Harry Reid the senate majority leader next election!

bobbyw24
11-03-2009, 06:28 AM
A count of missing delegate ballots from Nevada's Republican convention last year concluded with a surprising result. It turns out three delegates supporting Rep. Ron Paul should have been sent from the Silver State to the national GOP convention in Minneapolis.

The result has no bearing on Nevada's role in nominating John McCain as the GOP candidate for president, the Reno Gazette-Journal reported. But a group of discontented Republicans who fought for the count say it's vindication for what they've been claiming all along: Ron Paul, who ran as an independent before dropping out in June, deserved a voice at the national convention.

In April 2008, the Nevada GOP convention was abruptly shut down by party leaders after a group of Paul supporters won a rules change that allowed them to alter the way national delegates were elected. As a result, a box of ballots from the 2nd Congressional District was locked up before being fully counted.

For 18 months Paul supporters demanded the remaining ballots be counted, stoking divisions within the Nevada Republican party. The count was finally made Friday and it was determined that delegates supporting Paul should have represented the 2nd District in Minneapolis.

"It's good to get it done," Paul supporter Wayne Terhune told the Gazette-Journal. "It's nice to be vindicated. The fact the three Ron Paul people won, indicates that might have been the reason they shut down the convention. Now it's done. We can put it behind us."

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/11/02/ron-paul-wins-sort-of/

Elwar
11-03-2009, 09:06 AM
Sorry to burst your bubbles but according to Fox News Ron Paul wasn't even in the top three:

http://img.skitch.com/20080119-ftbtrfhpfukf61d6rktwfhaj97.jpg

Zippyjuan
11-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Nevada uses a caucus system to select their delegates to the National Republican convention. Who gets chosen is not based on the popular vote in the state but on the ability of people to get others attending the caucus to vote for their candidate. Lots of political games and deal making involved. Sort of a public back-room deal. It is quite different from a primary election where the delegates are allocated based on popular vote.

Umbro2914
11-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Sorry to burst your bubbles but according to Fox News Ron Paul wasn't even in the top three:

http://img.skitch.com/20080119-ftbtrfhpfukf61d6rktwfhaj97.jpg

umm he was third... look at the bottom of the screen... damn MSM always lieing.

pauletteNV
11-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Actually, when Romney dropped out, Dr. Paul became 1st in the caucus, as he came in second. See the official count at: www.thenevadacaucus.com
If you look carefully at the screeen capture you posted, only 1% of the vote was in. Believe me, I went through this whole process in this State and was a delegate who watched the Sue Lowden/Bob Beers fiasco at the 2008 NV GOP Convention. From the minute the delegates walked into that Convention, it was obvious who had already been chosen and Sue would not have looked good otherwise.

dannno
11-03-2009, 07:17 PM
umm he was third... look at the bottom of the screen... damn MSM always lieing.

Actually he ended up second behind Romney. Romney dropped before the convention, but the GOP establishment stood behind McCain.

pauletteNV
11-03-2009, 07:22 PM
They establishment RNC in DC not only stood behind him, but they backed him to the point of not even allowing others to really get in there and go for the gold so to speak. I was so angry at the NV convention when all they did was talk about their candidate McCain, with posters, banners and photographs all over the hall, omitting mention of Dr. Paul almost entirely....it was a foregone conclusion and I believe Romney was asked to step down because he was not supposed to garner so many votes, but he got a high Mormon vote. They decided to run the weakest candidate....why? I thought the idea was to have a Republicans win....hmmmmmmm.

ZanZibar
12-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Never forget....

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/festus-albums-festus-stuff-picture2832-800px-gadsden-flag-svg.png