PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs is "Traditional America" defined!

MightyKrendarian
10-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Lou is from the mentality of people that brought our nation all of its victories on ages past. People like Tim Russert, Bob Hope, Ron Paul, Ross Perot. People who became inspired when there came a time to speak out and say what needed to be said.

This is my first posting here in these forums, and I would like to greet you all! What brought me here was a thread in the forums I am currently very active in and I feel defending this nations sovereign rights in, topix.net. Below I will post links that I think you will find very useful and interesting. I became interested in internet political discussions after I heard someone say (I think it was Bill O'Reilly) about 3 years ago that we are in danger of losing the entire southwest of the United States.

Whatever the designs that caused this latest attack on our nation and its sovereignty in the form of too many spanish speaking immigrants, I just want to say from here in Oregon, I have never seen so many of them as I do today. Our colleges and business offices are full of signs to recognize "Hispanic heritage". We now even have a Spanish language television channel here that did not exist when I was a child. My stance is what should be quite obvious. English is the national language of the United States of America, always has been and always will be. Never needed a bill or amendment. Not until one group of immigrants broke many of our immigration rules has any immigrant group ever successfully challenged our national language.

How did this country choose to educate all of its children in the language of English for over 200 years? Because its society chose that language. Now these spanish immigrants/citizens want to say it is to do with their "heritage". This country never allowed the separation of any of its former immigrants as it has this new group. Why are we allowing this? Used to be a time when you came here, LEARNED ENGLISH, gave up your former country's tongue and became an American citizen.

They want to make it like we are oppressing them, as far as I knew the ones that remained here after the defeat of Santa Anna and ended his dictatorship in Mexico, they became US citizens. Most of them I believe fought on our side at that time against Santa Anna. Irregardless, the rules haven't changed, and you must ask yourselves, are we ready to tell every state in our country to start teaching another language? Immigrants are supposed to conform to the rules of the country they move to, not the other way around. In my opinion, it is not in the best interests of these United States to become a second Europe in regards to multiple languages. Our Traditional American values in regards to immigrants should not be changed.

Come vote in my polls! Traditional Americans for a Traditional America!
support Lou Dobbs stance on America
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TSPKUJ9GM92VFGMA1

support English as our national language
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TRHIK86H0HJ95TSAP

vote against any other language being spoken here
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/T82K00PCBIK17HE9I

We are an English speaking nation. Always have been and always will be. It has always been a requirement for all previous immigrant populations to do this. Never needed a bill or an amendment, in my upbringing here in these United States I was taught English, nothing else. For me, it is my native tongue, native to America.

sevin
10-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the forums!

And . . . well, no comment.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Lou is from the mentality of people that brought our nation all of its victories on ages past. People like Tim Russert, Bob Hope, Ron Paul, Ross Perot. People who became inspired when there came a time to speak out and say what needed to be said.

This is my first posting here in these forums, and I would like to greet you all! What brought me here was a thread in the forums I am currently very active in and I feel defending this nations sovereign rights in, topix.net. Below I will post links that I think you will find very useful and interesting. I became interested in internet political discussions after I heard someone say (I think it was Bill O'Reilly) about 3 years ago that we are in danger of losing the entire southwest of the United States.

Whatever the designs that caused this latest attack on our nation and its sovereignty in the form of too many spanish speaking immigrants, I just want to say from here in Oregon, I have never seen so many of them as I do today. Our colleges and business offices are full of signs to recognize "Hispanic heritage". We now even have a Spanish language television channel here that did not exist when I was a child. My stance is what should be quite obvious. English is the national language of the United States of America, always has been and always will be. Never needed a bill or amendment. Not until one group of immigrants broke many of our immigration rules has any immigrant group ever successfully challenged our national language.

How did this country choose to educate all of its children in the language of English for over 200 years? Because its society chose that language. Now these spanish immigrants/citizens want to say it is to do with their "heritage". This country never allowed the separation of any of its former immigrants as it has this new group. Why are we allowing this? Used to be a time when you came here, LEARNED ENGLISH, gave up your former country's tongue and became an American citizen.

They want to make it like we are oppressing them, as far as I knew the ones that remained here after the defeat of Santa Anna and ended his dictatorship in Mexico, they became US citizens. Most of them I believe fought on our side at that time against Santa Anna. Irregardless, the rules haven't changed, and you must ask yourselves, are we ready to tell every state in our country to start teaching another language? Immigrants are supposed to conform to the rules of the country they move to, not the other way around. In my opinion, it is not in the best interests of these United States to become a second Europe in regards to multiple languages. Our Traditional American values in regards to immigrants should not be changed.

Come vote in my polls! Traditional Americans for a Traditional America!
support Lou Dobbs stance on America
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TSPKUJ9GM92VFGMA1

support English as our national language
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/TRHIK86H0HJ95TSAP

vote against any other language being spoken here
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/illegal-immigration/T82K00PCBIK17HE9I

We are an English speaking nation. Always have been and always will be. It has always been a requirement for all previous immigrant populations to do this. Never needed a bill or an amendment, in my upbringing here in these United States I was taught English, nothing else. For me, it is my native tongue, native to America.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if you have talked to, or met an Anarcho-Capitalist before so let's see how this first experience goes.

Immigration is such a problem as it is today is precisely because of our Welfare and Nanny State. People need to realize this fact and attack it. Immigration itself isn't. There should be no reason whatsoever, in the absence of the Welfare State for free travel and association. I take a Hoppian position (Listen to this for a better thesis) YouTube - The Advantages of Small States and the Dangers of Centralization (Hans Hoppe) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBg23AqZlJI) on multi-culturalism, diversity, etc. This is broken down as, there will be cultural strife and violence by State forced diversity and multi-culturalism. People inherently associate and live with those who share their culture, views, and values. This is why the Free State Project is so popular and works. In the absence of the right of association different cultures fight each other. So, once you break down those two issues we should have free travel and open immigration.

As for the English language....Why on Earth would you specifically make it a crime if you speak another language? Our bodies are our private property and no one can say what we can't and can do with private property. You cannot be for liberty if you support such a position.

So, if you support the Welfare State you have to have these draconian immigration controls. They are directly linked. Other than that, we should strike down every attempt at Amnesty in today's current climate precisely because of the Welfarism, however, what Dobbs and every other MSM person never links or cites is the causality of the situation. Dobbs is a populist.

For a great show I recommend Judge Andrew Napalitano's Freedom Watch. It is a free online FOX News show.

Hope your stay here with us is enjoyable, educational, and a good environment to brush up on your debating skills. :D

phill4paul
10-30-2009, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forums. I hope it is as enlightening for you as it was for me. Take a week off from work and read any thread that captures your attention. Then forget any pre-conceived notions and redefine.;)

fahayek
10-30-2009, 06:04 PM
those damn mexicans :rolleyes:

fahayek
10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
what about the chinks and those ahabs. if only we can get rid of them aliens our country will be great again.