PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina, and Mayodan NC will have a bin police squad!

btalex1990
10-30-2009, 05:49 AM
That’s right I received a letter from the town of Mayodan telling me that they will randomly inspect trash bins to make sure we don’t have banned items and this means that the state of North Carolina and Mayodan may start their own Bin Police squad (Police turn into Trash snoopers) that will search peoples trash bins to force people to sort out their trash materials for recycling which you have to pay using your own gas money and they give you no money for your recycling efforts. This ‘Bin Police’ situation prisonplanet has been talking about in the UK is now happening here in good ole Mayodan and the state of North Carolina.

Here is the transcript of the letter I received without using a OCR software. I typed up a copy of the document by hand:

If there are any errors please notify me since I transcribed this document quickly on this news system!

Town Of Mayodan
210 W. Main Street – Mayodan, NC 27027

State Mandated Recycling Changes

Effective October 1, 2009, the State of North Carolina has issued a ban on the following materials from landfills:

* Rigid Plastic containers – consists of plastics such as water and soda bottles, milk jugs, juice bottles, and laundry detergent bottles classified as PET or HDPE plastics (number 1 or number 2 plastics, stamped underneath the container). Rigid plastic containers are defined as bottles that have a neck smaller then it’s body.
* Wooden Pallets
* Motor vehicle oil filters
* Oyster shells

Beginning October 1st, these materials will no longer be allowed in household garbage containers for landfill disposal.

To ensure that residents comply with this ban, random inspections of residential containers will be held. Residents whose containers are found to hold the banned items will be warned and their containers inspected on other dates.

Instead of putting the banned items in the trash container, residents are encouraged to recycle these items at the Town of Mayodan’s Recycling Center located at 500 Utility Street. The recycling center is available to Town of Mayodan residents only and is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the first Saturday of each month from 8 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Recycling containers are also available for aluminum cans, cardboard, bi-metal cans and newspaper.

Leaf Collection

Curbside leaf collection will begin on November 1st and continue until January 31st. Leaves should be raked to a point behind the curb. Please do not place leaves in the street where they will cause a traffic hazard. Leaves should not be mixed with other yard waste such as tree limbs & grass clippings. Beginning February 1st leaves must be bagged and placed at the curb for collection.

Grass clippings and yard waste may not be placed in your residential trash can and must be bagged for collection.

Image that was transcripted is here:

MayodanBinPoliceLetter

So with this new trash can inspections and recycling enforcement on certain items that aren’t much of a big deal does this mean that the Bin Police will start up in little ole Mayodan and then North Carolina. The Bin Police is usually considered a force that forces you to recycle for no money at all and some families are so darn busy that they don’t have time to sort out the trash well now it’s happening here in North Carolina, and they won’t sort it for you they will make you do the work and you won’t get a single dime and they also want you to take our car on your own gas money to recycle which I am sure you get no money for that either since why should they give you money for forced recycling? You won’t get any money and the companies recycling your waste will generate millions of dollars which the tax payers will get none of.

This is the start of more government control, and more and more surveillance over our own lives and people are just giving up their rights away without a bloody fight. It looks like the elite men and women are using little towns since they are less likely to generate large scale commotionand also states hgoping they will get away with bringing in more New World Order style control and Green movement authoritarian style cooperation. Well hey I guess the little towns tyranny thing is a smart move on the elites part but in reality as long as we help fight against little town tyranny we can defeat the elites plan of building a high tech police state under our noses using little towns and secretly taking over state policies and political positions of power.

This ain’t the first time they tried little town tyranny in the US:

* Hardin Montana town and their prisons were being taken over by the American (private) police force and they even used car stickers to declare that they were Hardin Police.
* A town in Kentucky has used Military Police to police the streets and they even claim they are following orders and will not take Constitutional orders but take military orders, a military tyrannical coop against the towns people by getting people used to the Bush/Obama private military guards that follow the president but not the Constitution.
* Other towns have been taken over by elite type policies but I can’t think of them so I won’t list them for now.

This has to stop before we let the entire Country, the United States of America having Bin Police.

from http://uswgo.com/north-carolina-and-mayodan-nc-will-have-a-bin-police-squad/

This is real folks the police state thats being formed in the UK is being formed here too! I should I uploaded the photographed letter days ago but had my mind wrapped around in other things.

Bin police in NC!

GunnyFreedom
10-30-2009, 05:56 AM
yikes :(