PDA

View Full Version : Not letting him talk!

Billsfan
06-05-2007, 05:40 PM
This is BS! CNN's debate is CRAP. They are not even letting Ron Paul talk!

Bloody Holly
06-05-2007, 08:25 PM
I know! I noticed that they let others talk and invited those that had actual experiences with the issues like morals to speak but when it came to healthcare question by the man in the audience, they didn't even bother asking Ron Paul who was a doctor.

CurtisLow
06-05-2007, 09:06 PM
We all seen it with our own eyes and so did America! BS on CNN

thuja
06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
rudy is building up steam about an identity card. he is dangerous and even looks scary.
the others are scary too, and i am getting a lot of campaign mail promoting ideas that are really about communism.
we must be sure RP wins or we are sunk. curtains.
RP was great when he was allowed to speak, as always, so he just has to have a lot more publicity.

RonPaul4President
06-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Why did they keep giving the floor to Guiliani?! Could there be a connection between Guiliani being the mouthpiece for scum and CNN being a corporate entity? Could there be a connection between Guiliani having the highest fabricated MSM ratings and CNN bending over to milk them? Probably just a "coincidense".

archemeedees
06-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Can someone do a tally of how many times each candidate was allowed to speak?

Ron Paul ROCKS!

Billsfan
06-05-2007, 10:02 PM
I called my whole family in NY to tell them to watch this debate. They were just as shocked as I was that they didn't let him talk. We are disgusted. CNN is nothing but main stream corporate media. Which equals fascism.

Billsfan
06-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Here is how much time each candidate had.

http://ronpaul.rescue-us.org/

Bloody Holly
06-05-2007, 10:30 PM
It's all about funding. If you haven't noticed, the ones given the most air time are the ones who have raised the most money.

Let's all donate. Even if it's only $20.