PDA

View Full Version : Should Gingrich and Steel withdraw support for Scozzafava and back Hoffman?

johnwk
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
I suspect if Newt Gingrich and Michael Steel withdrew their support for Scozzafave tomorrow [Friday] and backed Hoffman, Hoffman would have a lock on the election. But I get the feeling Gingrich and Steel, the establishment “Republican” book ends, are more obsessed with reaching across the isle and aiding the progressive agenda by putting RINO’s in Congress.

JWK

America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of domestic enemies who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the destruction of our manufacturing capabilities; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the looting of both our federal treasury and a mandatory retirement pension fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency, and, the future enslavement of our children and grand children via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

paulitics
10-29-2009, 07:06 PM
I suspect if Newt Gingrich and Michael Steel withdrew their support for Scozzafave tomorrow [Friday] and backed Hoffman, Hoffman would have a lock on the election. But I get the feeling Gingrich and Steel, the establishment “Republican” book ends, are more obsessed with reaching across the isle and aiding the progressive agenda by putting RINO’s in Congress.

JWK

America, we have a problem, we have been attacked from within! We are being destroyed from within by a group of domestic enemies who have managed to seize political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the destruction of our manufacturing capabilities; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the looting of both our federal treasury and a mandatory retirement pension fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency, and, the future enslavement of our children and grand children via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

I see both sides as establishment. Bill Kristol is as establishment as it gets, and who is he endorsing? The neocons are very much behind the Palins and the Hoffmans today, just like they were behind Bush many years ago. They believe in marrying conservatism with neocon principles, like pre-emptive war, patriot act, etc. Of course mixing statism with conservatism is like putting a turd in a punch bowl.

There are two establishment wings, the McCain (progressive wing, and the Bill Kristol (neocon) wing. They both suck.

kahless
10-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Of course they should but they will not since they are progressives and do not really belong in the Republican party which is why they are supporting her.

youngbuck
10-29-2009, 07:54 PM
GOA supports Hoffman and NRA supports Scozzafava. Generally, when there are differences, GOA is right and NRA is wrong.