PDA

View Full Version : Speculation Mounts Over Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Bid

Volitzer
10-29-2009, 05:48 PM
Speculation Mounts Over Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Bid

Alex Jones “completely confident” Texan Congressman will lead grass roots resistance against new world order agenda by running for President

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, October 29, 2009

CNN and the L.A. Times are speculating that Congressman Ron Paul may be about to announce that he will run for President in 2012 following the revelation that the Texan will speak at rallies in two key early caucus states next month.

Paul will visit the key early primary state of South Carolina on Nov. 9 to give a speech on “the future of individual liberty and the importance of the U.S. Constitution” at the University of South Carolina. He then moves on to Iowa, another key early presidential battleground, on Nov. 13 to speak to students at Iowa State University.

“This morning speculation was rife that South Carolina, which holds one of the early primaries in the presidential calendar, could be the launching pad for a new Ron Paul bid,” reports the L.A. Times’ Johanna Neuman.

CNN are also speculating on the announcement, asking “Will Ron Paul give it another go in 2012?,” adding that Paul beat one time frontrunner Rudy Giuliani in last year’s South Carolina primary.

Alex Jones commented on the story by pointing out that 2012 would be the perfect time to Ron Paul to launch his second bid for the presidency, following the massive grass roots success of the first campaign. Jones successfully predicted that the Congressman’s son, Rand Paul, would run for the Senate after he challenged him to do so publicly, which led the incumbent Senator in Kentucky to announce that he would not run against Rand Paul.

Jones said that Paul is the only candidate who will inject real issues into an otherwise sterile debate format and that with the world government takeover unfolding at rapid pace, the timing could not be more prescient. Jones urged Paul to announce as early as possible, preferably before February 2010, so that the maximum amount of momentum could be put behind the campaign and fundraising could start early. Jones recalled that the Congressman was surprised at the level of support that was generated behind his 2007-2008 campaign, but that this had been predicted by the Austin talk show host from the beginning.

Paul would be able to harness a perfect soapbox opportunity to highlight the fact that the very things he has been warning about for decades are all coming into fruition as we approach 2012. From the falling dollar to taxes on carbon emissions, the Congressman’s predictions are all coming to pass, giving him more credibility in the public eye.

Jones said that even if Paul was not ultimately successful, the liberty movement would win either way because real issues would be forced into the national spotlight. Jones said that a 2012 run was Ron Paul’s “destiny” and that his life had been building to this point all along.

Without revealing his sources, Jones stated that he was “completely confident” Ron Paul would announce his decision to run and that it would be made well in advance of the 2011 time frame when campaigning would begin.

The Texas Congressman has been instrumental in leading a grass roots revolt against the real culprits behind the economic collapse, the Federal Reserve, introducing a bill to audit the private organization which has received widespread support from both Republicans and Democrats but has been blocked at every turn by elitists in Washington.

If you thought the impact of the Ron Paul Revolution in 2007 and 2008 was damaging to the new world order agenda, then imagine what kind of momentum could be built up over the next few years as we head towards 2012, which globalists have marked down as a key juncture by which they want their global feudalist system firmly in place.

It almost seems like fate that the Congressman should lead the mass resistance to the globalist agenda at this crucial time in history, and we implore him to take on that hefty responsibility while guaranteeing that the grass roots will rally behind him with a ferocity never before seen in recent political times.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/speculation-mounts-over-ron-paul-2012-presidential-bid.html

FSP-Rebel
10-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Great article!

brandon
10-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Fantastic! Getting me excited!

MelissaCato
10-29-2009, 08:02 PM
:D:D:D:D

Ron Paul !!!

Arklatex
10-29-2009, 08:30 PM
He's catchin on! I'm telling ya!

Can you imagine that we are the strongest movement in this country? No other candidate can garner the support we can from the people, I imagine the day Paul announces, if it were tomorrow we could raise 1 million spontaneously - instant money bomb style 3 years before the next election. No other candidate has this support. :eek::eek::cool::eek::cool::eek:

revolutionary8
10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm grateful for this article and grateful for the "speculation". I am also glad that PJW and AJ have gotten this speculative cat outta the bag, and I pray for Ron Paul's health and safety.
May The Force Be With You Ron

http://campaignforliberty.com/img/YAR4.jpg

http://www.dailypaul.com/node/82407

Andrew-Austin
10-29-2009, 09:15 PM
"devils advocate": Ever thought of the possibility that TPTB want discontented pro-liberty Americans to funnel their time and money in to rigged elections, thus effectively playing nice and wasting their time?

revolutionary8
10-29-2009, 09:21 PM
"devils advocate": Ever thought of the possibility that TPTB want discontented pro-liberty Americans to funnel their time and money in to rigged elections, thus effectively playing nice and wasting their time?

Of course.
I am not out there to "win" a rigged race, I'm out there to learn how better to "win" friends and influence people. :D

I don't find spreading the word of liberty to be a waste of time and money, I classify it as an investment, and a (mentally) sound investment at that. People spend thousands on gadgets and thingamaboobs, clothes and fake this and that, and brand name this and that, and nice flashy cars and suits, but I get off spending worthless FRNs on other things. As far as my time- RP gave me a reallll good reason to go introduce/re-introduce myself to by neighbors. I enjoyed meeting the people around me.
I guess its all preference. Good question though.

Andrew-Austin
10-29-2009, 09:22 PM
Of course.
I am not out there to "win" a rigged race, I'm out there to learn how better to win friends and influence people. :D

Okay, just making sure..

RonPaulVolunteer
10-29-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm out there to learn how better to "win" friends and influence people. :D

That book by Dale Carnegie is a MUST READ for all political activists. Will teach you how to win every argument with ease, and completely bring people around to Ron Paul's POV.

tangent4ronpaul
10-30-2009, 10:01 AM
The bottom left title on the cover of the YAL mag:

"RP vs BO - the battle for America's Youth" reminded me of a lefti activists quote:

"Obamamania is OVER !"

From the Daily Kos to left leaning newspapers - there is growing disinchantment with the guy. He's been a big disapointment to them. While there are still true believers, most realize they were hoodwinked and the right as well as middle America has woken up - angrily!

We have a really good chance in 2012.

-t

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-30-2009, 10:09 AM

The Matrix Revolutions had this as a major theme. Their "Savior" was rigged, but became their savior by throwing off the title and doing what he believed in unto his last breath.

We don't need Supermen, just super men. (and women!)

Meatwasp
10-30-2009, 10:24 AM
Start putting away at least $5.00 a week for his campaign if he runs so we can shoot him to the stars at the very beginning.

Magicman
10-30-2009, 10:28 AM
This is getting me PUMPED! I hope he announces this early that way hell have 3 years to promote his candidacy an d this time we'll be the MAINSTREAM candidate instead of the dark horse.

MikeStanart
10-30-2009, 11:14 AM
He's catchin on! I'm telling ya!

Can you imagine that we are the strongest movement in this country? No other candidate can garner the support we can from the people, I imagine the day Paul announces, if it were tomorrow we could raise 1 million spontaneously - instant money bomb style 3 years before the next election. No other candidate has this support. :eek::eek::cool::eek::cool::eek:

I completely disagree.

2 million. MINIMUM.

Magicman
10-30-2009, 11:20 AM
^

I disagree. I bet he can raise 3 million minimum.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-30-2009, 11:23 AM
this is a fantastic idea.

A MONEYBOMB THE DAY RON PAUL ANNOUNCES 2012 BID!!!

get to work grassroots!

Magicman
10-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Anyone want to start bets on how much he'd raise?!!! LOL, I'm game.

mello
10-30-2009, 11:56 AM
I have a 1oz. gold coin that I'm selling the day Dr. Paul announces. I plan to donate it to the first
moneybomb.

garyallen59
10-30-2009, 01:59 PM

get to work grassroots!

let's do it

LibertyEagle
10-30-2009, 02:08 PM
One thing is for sure. There is no other candidate who brings at least US together, like Ron Paul. :D

Meatwasp
10-30-2009, 02:27 PM
L.E. sometimes I wonder. I hear supposedly Ron Paul supporters saying how Ron is not presidential material, has a squeaky voice, too little, too old needs to pass the torch.
Am I getting bitter again and need to go out and pull weeds. Ha

itshappening
10-30-2009, 03:14 PM
why does he want to run another incompetent campaign, i just dont understand it...

I'd debate the value of this

If it's the same people in charge as last time it smacks of them milking the grassroots

YES, the debate would be more interesting but RP will just get ignored again and he wont be able to overcome it, couple that with an incompetent campaign and you have a recipe for much frustration. I'd much prefer to see if Johnson will do it (properly), I suppose we can support both but hmm...

Meatwasp
10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Johnson Johnson Johnson. If I hear his name again running against Ron Paul I will vomit.
If Ron wasn't going to run I thought about Johnson but no more. I will wait to see who else runs first.

Meatwasp
10-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Johnson Johnson Johnson. If I hear his name again running against Ron Paul I will vomit.
If Ron wasn't going to run I thought about Johnson but no more. I will wait to see who else runs first.

I just read all about Gary Johnson and I was impressed with some of the things he did in New Mexico but and this is a big but. He commited adultery and his wife died of a heart attack. He will never get rid of that bagage Sorry.

mstrmac1
10-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Im gonna start knocking on doors tomorrow in Iowa for Ron. We will win 2012!

MelissaCato
10-31-2009, 03:55 PM

get to work grassroots!

Great Idea. I think that would be the mother of all money bombs. :D

Powerful stuff if the MSM airs it on Cable. Piece of cake and we eat it too kinda thing.

Ha Ha Ha
I love it, I love it, I love it !!

MR2Fast2Catch
10-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Assuming Ron does decide to run, he won't announce till the 2010 elections are over. He has constantly said over the past year that is it way to early to talk about 2012 because so much can happen before then. Once he ensures he is reelected for another term in Congress, I think he will announce if he will run for President or not.