PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News - NY Declares State Emergency

libertygrl
10-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Great. I wonder if any other state will be following suit now!

ALBANY - Gov. Paterson has declared a state emergency to deal with the swine flu.

The declaration allows health care professionals including pharmacists, dentists and midwives to administer vaccinations for the H1N1 virus so long as they receive proper training.

Paterson spokesman Morgan Hook said the governor signed the declaration Wednesday at the request of local health officials.

It states that the swine flu has caused at least 75 deaths but "the true magnitude of cases may be as much as 10 percent of the population or more in some areas."

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/10/29/2009-10-29_gov_paterson_declares_a_state_emergency_to_deal _with_the_swine_flu.html#ixzz0VMpyDxK4

idirtify
10-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Hmmm. What does “areas” include? A neighborhood? There are exactly 13 people in my rural neighborhood, so yes if one of us died it would be around 10 percent. So it’s an exaggerated speculation on top of meaningless criterion.

But there may be a good side to this “state of emergency” if what we are being told is true; that’s it’s only to get around the maze of medical regulations and bureaucracy. This is credible enough to be true, AND it might open up people’s eyes a bit to the real cause of the HC crisis.

So the real “emergency” is an epidemic of paralyzing HC regulations.

t0rnado
10-29-2009, 08:20 PM
He's blind when it comes to..

Seriously though, NY is a large state with some extremely rural areas upstate. Declaring a state wide emergency is a dumb idea. Most of the swine flu cases are in NYC anyways.

manny229
10-29-2009, 08:22 PM
New York been in a "state of emergency" for a long long time:D

As for the flu I see no zombies in my area. Just a lot of commercials on TV warning about the flu.:rolleyes:

silverhandorder
10-29-2009, 08:34 PM
I wish someone would tell us where this Swine Flu is this way we can bomb it and be done with it. :P

youngbuck
10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
They backed off forced vaccinations for medical professionals; might this be their proxy to mandate?

LibertyEagle
10-29-2009, 08:59 PM
They're not testing people to see if they have swine flu, they are just proclaiming that it IS.

People die from the regular flu every year. This is nothing new.

FindLiberty
10-29-2009, 09:02 PM
What better way 'to get rid of an expensive, potentially poisonous vaccine - just
make it mandatory that all non-gov useless eaters get an injected dose...

At least the fluoride in most toothpaste can be avoided by choosing a fluoride-free product.
(but be sure to swish and rinse out that baking soda with gubermint tainted water, yum.)