PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin 2012?

jth_ttu
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Just wanted to see where some of you stood on Sarah Palin. Would she represent the constitution and libertarian ideals or would she be another Presidential Puppet?

LittleLightShining
10-29-2009, 04:36 PM
All you had to do was search. You'd find all the answers you could ever want in every other Sarah Palin thread here.

georgiaboy
10-29-2009, 04:37 PM
made it easy for ya:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=4199307

torchbearer
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
Birds of a feather-
http://www.jeffhead.com/palin/palin-mccain.jpg

Stary Hickory
10-29-2009, 04:49 PM
She is a much better liberty candidate than we have seen in a long time with any chance of winning(besides Ron Paul). She has her faults. People here are not fair and balanced...they have hatred for her same as Glenn Beck.

I'd prefer Sarah Palin did not run, as the left has reacts to her in a bad way because she does not push the militant feminist agenda. I'd prefer to see a Ron Paul type win. Palin would try some gutsy stuff in FAVOR of freeing the states and people. Despite what people say here.

jth_ttu
10-29-2009, 05:13 PM
She is a much better liberty candidate than we have seen in a long time with any chance of winning(besides Ron Paul). She has her faults. People here are not fair and balanced...they have hatred for her same as Glenn Beck.

I'd prefer Sarah Palin did not run, as the left has reacts to her in a bad way because she does not push the militant feminist agenda. I'd prefer to see a Ron Paul type win. Palin would try some gutsy stuff in FAVOR of freeing the states and people. Despite what people say here.

She just strikes me as a Glenn Beck type. Before the election when bush was in she was your typical neo con and now she suddenly changed many of her views(which I am glad if its genuine). It makes me question her intentions.

jth_ttu
10-29-2009, 05:16 PM
made it easy for ya:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/search.php?searchid=4199307

Thanks there are some pretty good threads in there.

micahnelson
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM
No.

ClayTrainor
10-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Sarah Palin is no different than McCain or Obama in my eyes... pure establishment...

LibertyMage
10-29-2009, 05:23 PM
I dislike her for two reasons:

1. People disliked Bush. They liked McCain even less. They liked Palin even less.

2. She had a chance to show her principles and she did. She is a neo-con.

sofia
10-29-2009, 05:25 PM
warmongering, attention seeking, money hungry, ambitious, uneducated, shopahaolic trash

Dreamofunity
10-29-2009, 05:29 PM
No.

Kludge
10-29-2009, 05:31 PM
No.

Hell no.

After coming in second place for nomination for the LP presidential slot to conservative Bob Barr, Mary Ruwart declined to run for VP. In contrast, Palin freely associated with neocon McCain in exchange for a promise of power. At the very least, she's dirty.

Zippyjuan
10-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Like any true polititian, she will take whatever position she thinks will get her votes. My guess is that she is being groomed to be a #2 candidate- to try to balance the ticket between more conservative and more moderate candidates. She is style over substance. Remember back during the debates when asked about her foreign experience and she could only say that Putin would fly over Alaska to the US and "you can see Russia from Alaska"? When asked what newspapers or magazines she read could not name a single one? No- I don't want her in charge of anything. Just my opinion.
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm

libertarian4321
10-30-2009, 03:38 AM
warmongering, attention seeking, money hungry, ambitious, uneducated, shopahaolic trash

Yup, Palin is an attention whore who is only looking out for Sarah Palin.

She has no principles and she has no honor- she is the anti-Ron Paul.

I don't trust her at all, and neither should anyone else who is bright enough to not be taken in by a wink and a smile.

Baptist
10-30-2009, 03:39 AM
just wanted to see where some of you stood on sarah palin. Would she represent the constitution and libertarian ideals

no

or would she be another presidential puppet?

yes.