PDA

View Full Version : Are you new to the revolution? When did you decide you will vote for Ron Paul?

paulitics
10-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Ok, when did you join the revolution? Time to check the growth again poll.

yes I am new, I decided to join the revolution recently between Aug 1st and today.

I decided sometime between his announcement in February and August.

I knew I would vote for Ron Paul before Ron Paul knew he would run, because I'm psychic.

wgadget
10-01-2007, 10:38 PM
My wake up call came May 9, 2007, the day I discovered Ron Paul.

RP4ME
10-01-2007, 10:40 PM
i saw Paul on 60 minute stype show 3 years back and though - we need a man like him to be President and if he runs i will through my weight behind him. I am that psychic and ol school!

Anti Federalist
10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
Ugh, feeling too old here.

I saw him on that Morton Downey Jr. show clip that is floating around, back in '88

Liked what I saw then, like it even more now, and have been listening to what he has to say for years now.

happyphilter
10-01-2007, 10:45 PM
we need more newbies

0zzy
10-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I knew about him via digg I think :D

voortrekker
10-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I have always been a supporter of RP since about 1991 when I learned about is voting record, especially on the 2nd Amendment.

I have always been active emailing and writing letters to our congress critters on the 2nd Amendment. I always got the same old impersonal email or letter.

Ron Paul was the ONLY one who sent me a letter in reply who not only thanked me for my efforts in preserving the 2nd Amendment, BUT he sent me a typed letter with his signiture in INK............His own hand written signature!!!!!!!!!

From that point on, I knew this guy was the real deal. No other politician did this.

rpfreedom08
10-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't know of any in particular date that it happened but I think it was a long time coming. I've started evolving as a man during this administration. I have always been on the side of the republicans and I know why however when you see the guy who you YOU!! voted for twice do the things he's done and killed the amount of people he has and lied so many times and what’s worse than all that, is he never learned from it... I don't want a president that can do what he does and not learn "ok that was a mistake, I'll suck it up, call myself on it and apologize for being misinformed or whatever the case may be. I just like how Ron Paul goes back to true conservatism.

zebov
10-01-2007, 11:11 PM
I guess I'm the only new Ron Paul supporter around these parts. I just found out about him when doing some googling and wikipediaing on the U.S. Constitution (because I'm nerdy or something) sometime mid-August.

rpfreedom08
10-01-2007, 11:41 PM
Nice! are you telling your friends? I went ahead and started mixing paulitics with business witch can be bad but with his message most are very reseptive. I started stapling his business cards to the back of mine when a customer picks up a computer. I've got cards up front and I don't mind telling someone about what he would change about this country. Great to see you hear!

moonbat
10-02-2007, 12:23 AM
I've been reading and watching everything I can on Ron Paul for about three weeks now. I absolutly love this man and what he stands for. If he is some kind of "kook" then I'm proud to be a moonbat! ;)

Trassin
10-02-2007, 12:28 AM
His video from speaking at Google HQ did it for me.

DXDoug
10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Old SKool :o