PDA

View Full Version : Shot Fired At Lou Dobbs' House

angelatc
10-29-2009, 05:26 AM
Audio here: YouTube - Shot Fired Into Home of Lou Dobbs of CNN! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjbgk1TKLWY)

"If anybody thinks we're not in a battle for the soul of this country, you're sadly mistaken."

bobbyw24
10-29-2009, 05:28 AM
only so much diversity of opinion. Unapproved media people must be silenced, lest the truth reach the masses.

pacelli
10-29-2009, 06:43 AM
Hey Lou, if you were really interested in getting real about putting a president in office who spoke the truth, you would have endorsed Ron Paul.

If I were in Lou's shoes, I'd start figuring out how to protect myself from this crap.

Bruno
10-29-2009, 06:58 AM
I can't listen at work. Can anyone provide a summary of what went down?

angelatc
10-29-2009, 07:31 AM
I can't listen at work. Can anyone provide a summary of what went down?

It's an excerpt from his radio show. Apparently Geraldo blamed Dodd for holding up amnesty and Dobbs is talking about the atmosphere in America.

He says that 3 weeks ago a shot was fired at his house, after weeks and weeks of threatening phone calls. His wife was standing 15 feet away, next to her car.

He said he doesn't even bother to report the phone calls any more, because they're just a way of life. But the vitriol has changed, and the calls now have a violent undertone to them.

Bruno
10-29-2009, 07:54 AM
It's an excerpt from his radio show. Apparently Geraldo blamed Dodd for holding up amnesty and Dobbs is talking about the atmosphere in America.

He says that 3 weeks ago a shot was fired at his house, after weeks and weeks of threatening phone calls. His wife was standing 15 feet away, next to her car.

He said he doesn't even bother to report the phone calls any more, because they're just a way of life. But the vitriol has changed, and the calls now have a violent undertone to them.

wow, that's crazy. Sounds like left-wing radicals. Thanks for the summary !

jmdrake
10-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Wow! Ok. Here's a new idea. Why don't we try to get Geraldo fired from Fox News? He's not a real journalist anyway and never has been.

LibertyEagle
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
Hey Lou, if you were really interested in getting real about putting a president in office who spoke the truth, you would have endorsed Ron Paul.

If I were in Lou's shoes, I'd start figuring out how to protect myself from this crap.

Yup. That pretty much did it for me, with regard to Lou. Still, he's better than most of 'em. He was the only one reporting about the NAFTA superhighway and the Security and Prosperity Partnership, etc.

Bruno
10-29-2009, 08:45 AM
Wow! Ok. Here's a new idea. Why don't we try to get Geraldo fired from Fox News? He's not a real journalist anyway and never has been.

are you old enough to remember his big FAIL opening up the tunnels where he expected Al Capone had hid a bunch of treasure? That was priceless!

lester1/2jr
10-29-2009, 08:46 AM
yeah right. like the skinheads that attacked morton downey and drew a backward swastika on his face

Anti Federalist
10-29-2009, 08:46 AM
Shoot back Lou.

LibertyEagle
10-29-2009, 08:47 AM
are you old enough to remember his big FAIL opening up the tunnels where he expected Al Capone had hid a bunch of treasure? That was priceless!

lolol

Yeah, I remember it well. The big lead up and then...... SPLAT.

Bruno
10-29-2009, 09:11 AM
lolol

Yeah, I remember it well. The big lead up and then...... SPLAT.

:D

jmdrake
10-29-2009, 09:22 AM

Yes! That's why I say he's not a real journalist. I still have no idea how he recovered from that.

catdd
10-29-2009, 09:42 AM
Shoot back Lou.

+1

paulitics
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
The so called MSM won't cover this. Imagine if it happened to Katie Couric.

lester1/2jr
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Bruno

Yes! That's why I say he's not a real journalist. I still have no idea how he recovered from that.

I thought of that when they were looking for WMD in iraq

Bruno
10-29-2009, 09:54 AM
I thought of that when they were looking for WMD in iraq

lol, pretty much the same thing but with a lot bigger price to pay than embarrassment, unfortunately.

time4change
10-29-2009, 10:11 AM

http://i38.tinypic.com/s0x3mb.jpg

Oyate
10-29-2009, 11:29 AM

There's a start. Then we'll get FoxNews fired from FoxNews. They're not a real news organization and never have been. And hey! We get to repeat this process for all the other networks!

angelatc
10-29-2009, 11:39 AM
The so called MSM won't cover this. Imagine if it happened to Katie Couric.

I remember when a liberal talk radio host (maybe Randi Rhodes?) was found dazed with a head wound. Everybody started blaming the right-wing radicals, but it turns out she drank herself into a stupor and fell down.

Oyate
10-29-2009, 11:42 AM
Anyways, absent an arrest and full confession from the shooter of his "liberal" motives, don't jump to any conclusions folks. I wouldn't pin responsibility on "the liberals" for the action of some wack job. Especially since some of the other recent shooters were spouting our economic rhetoric and raving about "the joos".

Even at worst, maybe this is the first wave of a new liberal interest in shooting sports? ;)

Oyate
10-29-2009, 11:43 AM
I remember when a liberal talk radio host (maybe Randi Rhodes?) was found dazed with a head wound. Everybody started blaming the right-wing radicals, but it turns out she drank herself into a stupor and fell down.

It easily could have been right wing radicals. I've done that to myself too so there's your proof.

Anti Federalist
10-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Aimee Allen got beat pretty badly, but that's a different incident.

angelatc
10-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Aimee Allen got beat pretty badly, but that's a different incident.

Yes, that really happened. :(

Promontorium
10-29-2009, 12:29 PM
If you've seen any La Raza or reconquista protests or propaganda, you know Lou Dobbs is their #1 enemy. They hate him with a passion and spit their vile hatred every chance they get.

If he's not being shot at and threatened by those extremists, well then, Lou Dobbs has too many enemies and needs to call in for some back up.

How about I be the first to say. Threatening a man and shooting at his home are bullshit tactics. If they think he's the only guy in America stopping them from ripping down our government and kicking out all the inhabitants then they will never succeed and they should be banished from this land.

I'm so sick of the reconquistas and la razas claiming this as Mexico. It was Mexico 150 years ago! And it was only Mexico for 30 years!

Mexicans have even less claim to this land than Spain, but oh, how did Mexico come to be? They kicked out Spain!! And the Native Americans are the ones who really should be protesting, but they have no rights in Mexico and every right in America.

If Mexico wants California, they need to get in line.

But here's the final straw for me. Put everything else aside, look at from an individual's perspective.

The people who lived in California during Spanish time, weren't kicked out by the Mexicans. The people who lived in California during Mexican time, weren't kicked out by the Americans.
No one was ever kicked out. In fact, Californios who had political power in California under the Spanish Empire, still had it during the Mexican Empire, and during the American take over.

All the people who claim "right" to this land were never inhabitants of it. Their ancestors were never inhabitants of it.

That's the true racism. The idea that you have a right to a place because people who look like you lived there.

Dieseler
10-29-2009, 12:31 PM
I say we give em back California just so we can go back and kick their asses and take it again.
Before you ask,
Hell yeah, I'll go.

Anti Federalist
10-29-2009, 12:34 PM
I'm listening to the clip for the first time on AJ's show.

I retract my previous comment about "shooting back".

I didn't know this happened in New Jersey, where shooting back is not a viable or legal option in this or many other cases.

Sorry Lou, you're operating under ruleset Alpha and are, pretty much, fucked.

WClint
10-29-2009, 06:10 PM
Its becoming more and more like a third world. Of course bigger government wont solve this problem.

angelatc
10-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Its becoming more and more like a third world. Of course bigger government wont solve this problem.

You should head over to HUffPo and see the number of people who seem to think this is acceptable. It's toned down now, but when the story first came out the comments were almost all "he shouldn't say such controversial things!"

It was a Republican Lou, you know those who do not want their guns taken away.

Whatever, Lou. It is YOU who created this heated atmosphere of intolerance of which you whine. You ridicule, demean and take potshots at an entire group of people, and then complain that some might take issue with you? What an mo ronic dullard. By the way, who refuses to file a Police Report if they are in fact a victim of residential and/or telephonic harassment? Oh, get real!

What was it Malcolm X so controversially recalled? A case of the "chickens coming home to roost?"
Other right wing fanatics who've been fanning the flames of hatred, calling the president a racist, a Muslim, Marxist, etc. whose agenda is to destroy the country, will be held to account if the crazies who take them seriously continue along the slippery slope these goons are creating with their twisted, hateful rhetoric.

Maybe crusading Lou Dobbs will wake up and start to tone it down.

Hate begets hate.

Hey what's the use in having a gun if you can't use it once in a while. Where are the NRA supporters?
Where are the tea baggers? Where are the Libertarians? Where are the right to bear arms people? They should be giving a shout out to the shooter?

ItsTime
10-29-2009, 06:30 PM
Shoot back Lou.

thats what I was thinking. Get your wife a hand gun ASAP

pcosmar
10-29-2009, 06:49 PM
I suspect "left wing" they can't shoot worth a damn. Blast a whole street and miss the target but hit some kid down the street.

I mean seriously, who shoots a house?

hillbilly123069
10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Lou credible?I would be inclined to believe it was not someone from the right-wing side unless it was someone upset with his obscuring the truth.Dobbs is a corporate ally.

Sandman33
10-29-2009, 07:45 PM
I suspect "left wing" they can't shoot worth a damn. Blast a whole street and miss the target but hit some kid down the street.

I mean seriously, who shoots a house?

Ever see Gran Torino? They beat and raped the girl then shot the hell out of Clints house basicly destroying it.

GunnyFreedom
10-29-2009, 09:24 PM
You should head over to HUffPo and see the number of people who seem to think this is acceptable. It's toned down now, but when the story first came out the comments were almost all "he shouldn't say such controversial things!"

Clearly this is why the artificial left wants to ban firearms, since they know from personal experience that their people do not have the maturity, self control, or impulse control to refrain from shooting anybody whom they do not like. :rolleyes: