PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Semetism Rising - British TV debate

purplechoe
10-29-2009, 01:32 AM
YouTube - Anti-Semetism Rising - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXGljeGOsI)

fj45lvr
10-29-2009, 02:27 AM
what do these a-holes say to many jews that are not behind political zionism and the zionist state of Israel???

Critical of Israeli policies and your an "anti-Semite"???

Who is stupid enough to believe that load of shit??

catdd
10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
I don't think the Jewish community can afford to avoid this issue for much longer because the world will assume that they are in favor of Zionism by remaining silent. I can only guess that they do not want to cause a major rift between them by speaking out pro or con. Silence can easily be interpreted as consent.

pcosmar
10-29-2009, 09:00 AM
It would be more accurate to say "Accusations of Anti-Semiteism" are on the rise.
Any critique or disagreement with the secular government actions of Israel are called anti-Semite.

Dunedain
10-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Antisemitism = criticism of the world Jewish community.

and criticism of the world Jewish community is definately on the rise. However, after decades of them never being able to do anything wrong people are starting to get sick of the B.S. and talk about it.

paulitics
10-29-2009, 09:43 AM
People are sick of the bully playing the victim card. You can't have it both ways.

catdd
10-29-2009, 09:50 AM
People are sick of the bully playing the victim card. You can't have it both ways.

yep.

lester1/2jr
10-29-2009, 09:51 AM
is this a big issue for people? I don't recall anti semetism being one of the major concerns during the last election. we are in the middle of an economic crisis, not an anti semetism crisis. the 90's are over, political correctness is dead

is there a pogrom going on I'm not aware of? As far as I can tell jews are well integrated into society and seem to live happy, free lives. why mess with a winning formula?

cheapseats
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
Anti-Semitism is on the rise because people, myself included, are getting seriously sick of Israel's shit and sicker of Washingtonian accommodation of Israeli shit.

Sick-of-this-shit-ness is much exacerbated by Napoleonic Rahm Emmanuel having UNMISTAKABLE Israeli loyalties.

cheapseats
10-29-2009, 09:55 AM
The rush for anti-hate speech legislation, I assure you, has nothing to do with gays or blacks beyond such votes as the pandering may secure. Like we CARE about gays and blacks. Good one. The RUSH for anti-hate speech legislation has to do with:

A.) protecting Public Officials and
B.) protecting Israel/Jews

I can NOT assure you of the order of importance, how messed up is THAT?

CharlesTX
10-29-2009, 12:07 PM
The more and more the zionists use the anti-semitic name calling when they are critized for real, logical, undeniable proof of wrong doings, the more watered down "crying wolf" will eventually become to a point where people will not care anymore.

I think if they keep playing that game instead of playing by the rules that everybody else is subject to, it will only lead to their detriment.

Dieseler
10-29-2009, 12:10 PM
The rush for anti-hate speech legislation, I assure you, has nothing to do with gays or blacks beyond such votes as the pandering may secure. Like we CARE about gays and blacks. Good one. The RUSH for anti-hate speech legislation has to do with:

A.) protecting Public Officials and
B.) protecting Israel/Jews

I can NOT assure you of the order of importance, how messed up is THAT?

I think I just heard that two were shot in the legs outside a sinogog in San Francisco just a few minutes ago.
I guess we'll know how that hate crime thing works soon enough.

cheapseats
10-29-2009, 12:16 PM
The more and more the zionists use the anti-semitic name calling when they are critized for real, logical, undeniable proof of wrong doings, the more watered down "crying wolf" will eventually become to a point where people will not care anymore.

Hence, the rush for anti-hate legislation. Your words won't even have to rile anyone up to get you arrested. You will have noted that, as it Suits the purpose of the people writing the laws, laws are sometimes exactingly enforced.

Other times, of course, Law is unbelievably elastic. Literally not believable.

Law constitutes a different reality for different people in this country. (I mention that only because a little-a asshole has argued that Reality is inarguable.)

The great news is that the anti-hate speech legislation BROADCASTS their Fear. Good. You get what you dish out, THAT'S non-discrimination.

Dieseler
10-29-2009, 12:22 PM
What year was the ADL formed?

cheapseats
10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
FYI, Anti-Semitism Accusations Du Jour does NOT speak to Religion. Anti-hate speech, which is the turn this thread took, speaks to CENSORSHIP. Not Religion.

It you're gonna censor, censor right. I recommend a face-saving relocation to Hot Topics. Too, shuffling threads willy nilly might give the Surveillance Folk a run for our money.

Maybe y'all need a Broom Closet type catch-all for all threads that might offend anyone? Hurt Feelings R Us.

CharlesTX
10-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Hence, the rush for anti-hate legislation. Your words won't even have to rile anyone up to get you arrested. You will have noted that, as it Suits the purpose of the people writing the laws, laws are sometimes exactingly enforced.

Other times, of course, Law is unbelievably elastic. Literally not believable.

Law constitutes a different reality for different people in this country. (I mention that only because a little-a asshole has argued that Reality is inarguable.)

The great news is that the anti-hate speech legislation BROADCASTS their Fear. Good. You get what you dish out, THAT'S non-discrimination.

Isn't the anti-hate legislation overriding the first amendment though? If this thing were to pass, it's an amendment to an amendment.

cheapseats
10-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Isn't the anti-hate legislation overriding the first amendment though? If this thing were to pass, it's an amendment to an amendment.

It violates both the concepts of Free Speech AND Free Will.

It constitutes legislating Emotion. War On Drugs, move on over.

Real Win-Win this would be for N'er-Do-Wells, our only surplus. It shields Public Sycophants AND it's a Money Pit.

Dieseler
10-29-2009, 12:35 PM

If?

What year was the ADL formed?

and 1913.

Flash
10-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Who is stupid enough to believe that load of shit??

Probably the same people that think Germans made lampshades out of Jew-skin.

catdd
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
The ADL strikes again, I see.

revolutionisnow
10-29-2009, 05:13 PM
That debate was pretty funny, they each had their own ridiculous propaganda and each one was calling the other out on it.

As to the cries of "anti-semitism", its nonsense. People get busted for organ harvesting and they are crying anti-semitism, people protest over using illegal WP and that is anti-semitism. The local news covers crimes of blacks and whites nightly, why is nobody crying anti-whitism or anti-blackism?