PDA

View Full Version : ekk (we might have a problem)

Give me liberty
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=42965

Now, reports seem to indicate that Giuliani will use the recent arrests of the “JFK Four” to re-emphasize his previous position – that Islamic violence potentially aimed at the United States cannot be linked to US history in the region. The plotters are said to have planned to blow up the John F. Kennedy airport by setting on fire a fuel pipeline.

Oh what will ron paul do if that happens :mad:

Therion
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't know about this, but RP has read so much about foreign policy that he'll definately own.

Besides, if Guiliani hasn't learned his lesson on foreign policy yet, RP will be ready for a smack-down.

4Horsemen
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Why don't Democrats field these questions? It's like the Republican debates is full of warmonger questions, and the Dems get to talk about education, health care. etc. etc.

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Interesting point, that could very well be why they came up with such a ridiculous 'terror cell' a week before the debate. Nobody with half a brain believes it anyway.

Therion
06-05-2007, 04:35 PM
You're right, and it really shows how the neo-cons have hijacked the party, but we're not competing against the democrats

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:36 PM
He can point out that the "ringleader" was an informant facing drug charges. As such his testimony isn't credible. There's also some evidence that the ringleader/informant is the one who brought up the idea of terrorist attacks. If this is true then it's probable that the whole scheme would never have been conjured up, and would greatly weaken the case.

ronpaulitician
06-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Wait. Terrorists? Aren't we fighting them "over there" so we don't have to fight them "over here"?

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM
http://www1.wsvn.com/news/articles/national/MI50206/

Drug dealers are never truly credible because they only do things in exchange for time off.

ckg242
06-05-2007, 04:43 PM
Not to sound conspiratorial, but this whole terrorists from the Caribbean of all places wanting to attack a site in NY and getting picked up a week before the next debate seemed a bit fishy to me from the get go. These guys haven't even been linked to any particular group yet and apparently the radical Muslim group in that particular area of the world denies knowing who they are.

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Not to sound conspiratorial, but this whole terrorists from the Caribbean of all places wanting to attack a site in NY and getting picked up a week before the next debate seemed a bit fishy to me from the get go. These guys haven't even been linked to any particular group yet and apparently the radical Muslim group in that particular area of the world denies knowing who they are.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19025847/
http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Experts_cast_doubt_on_credibility_o_06042007.html

Its nonsense.

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Interesting point, that could very well be why they came up with such a ridiculous 'terror cell' a week before the debate. Nobody with half a brain believes it anyway.

Interesting. The arrests seemed a little premature. If they had waited for the "cell" to obtain a method for acquiring explosive then they probably could have nabbed most of Jaamar al Muslimeen too.

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Interesting. The arrests seemed a little premature. If they had waited for the "cell" to obtain a method for acquiring explosive then they probably could have nabbed most of Jaamar al Muslimeen too.

It was a bunch of guys talking about doing something probably instigated by the federal agent amongst them. As usual, thats how all of these tend to go down. A month from now they will retract the whole thing and nobody will go to jail. As usual.

DjLoTi
06-05-2007, 04:50 PM
They just showed a clip of Guilani emphasizing the importance of the 'war on terror' and the 'jfk plot'

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:51 PM
His comments contrasted with those of US Attorney Roslynn Mauskopf, who insisted at the weekend that "the devastation that would be caused had this plot succeeded is just unthinkable."

Jake Magish, an engineer with Supersafe Tank Systems, also cast doubt on the credibility of the plot, saying: "The fantasy that I've heard about the people saying 'they will blow the tank and destroy the airport,' is nonsense."

Who are we to believe:rolleyes:

4Horsemen
06-05-2007, 04:51 PM
I recall a terrorist plot was foiled before the South Carolina debates too. Nah, nothing is happening it's just the "United States of Coincidences" I live in. :)

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
It was a bunch of guys talking about doing something probably instigated by the federal agent amongst them. As usual, thats how all of these tend to go down. A month from now they will retract the whole thing and nobody will go to jail. As usual.

They had a plan this time, unlike the Sears Tower threat. It's a terrible plan, but a plan nontheless.

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Which makes me wonder.

Why the fuck are all these "terrorists" so fucking stupid? I get the feeling that the intelligence agencies have no prayer of stopping a terrorist plot that involved any sophistication and experience.

beermotor
06-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Wait. Terrorists? Aren't we fighting them "over there" so we don't have to fight them "over here"?

HAHAHAHA...

there you go, making sense!