PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Poll for 2012

IPSecure
10-28-2009, 02:16 AM
TCU Nation is conducting a poll of who would be the most conservative presidential choice for the 2012 election. There seems to be many RINOS voting and those voting for Sarah Palin. Help me open some eyes to these people and send them a message that Ron Paul is the only candidate on their poll worthy.

The poll is at: Link (http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2162514)
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/112417 (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/112417)

coyote_sprit
10-28-2009, 02:39 AM
Hint: That site stores a cookie and then brings you to an alternate page to give the illusion of storing IPs.

http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/2162514/?view=results&msg=voted

coyote_sprit
10-28-2009, 03:03 AM
Nevermind...

IPSecure
10-28-2009, 08:10 AM
10 AM EST = 535 votes = 45%

kahless
10-28-2009, 08:14 AM
What is wrong with people, who are these people voting for Sarah Palin, like what is in their heads? Just truly amazing.

SWATH
10-28-2009, 08:53 AM
What is wrong with people, who are these people voting for Sarah Palin, like what is in their heads? Just truly amazing.

She has nice ta tas?

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 09:36 AM
At least Newt is not doing well.

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 09:39 AM
I'd like to see John Mackey shown on some of these polls. Of course, Ron Paul gets my vote first ... but if he doesn't run ...

tangent4ronpaul
10-28-2009, 10:18 AM
From a support/vote perspective Palin would make a decent VP on the ticket...

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

-t

KAYA
10-28-2009, 10:26 AM
From a support/vote perspective Palin would make a decent VP on the ticket...

RON PAUL 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

-t

Ron Paul with Palin as VP would be winner. It may piss some off but that ticket would win easy!

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Paul / Mackey ... even stronger.

KAYA
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Paul / Mackey ... even stronger.

I meant in terms of popularity. I'm not a Palin fan but their are plenty out there.

coyote_sprit
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Everyone at DP thinks I'm trying to discredit this poll by posting how to stuff the vote, completely ignoring the fact that the time Ron Paul pulled ahead corresponds with the time I made my initial post there.

Edit: If you have some moral obligation to online poll stuffing get over it. TUC is a smug group of neo-cons, if anyone but Ron would win this they'd just nod their head and smell their farts and if Ron does win they'll just blame it on spam bots regardless if they were used and then proceed to smell their fart.

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 10:56 AM
I meant in terms of popularity. I'm not a Palin fan but their are plenty out there.

I could see John Mackey getting better appeal than Palin.

tangent4ronpaul
10-28-2009, 11:00 AM
I don't even know who John Mackay is - and I doubt most ppl do. Everyone knows who Palin is.

-t

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 11:05 AM
I don't even know who John Mackay is - and I doubt most ppl do. Everyone knows who Palin is.

-t

How many people knew who Barrak Obama was in 2004? The GOP needs to look beyond our current pool of washed out politicians. (RP being the lone exception)

Everyone knew who Hillary Clinton was, too. The problem was there were LARGE groups of people that hated her. The same goes with Palin.

KAYA
10-28-2009, 11:09 AM
I could see John Mackey getting better appeal than Palin.

Personally I would love to see someone like Mackey. I think the health conscious, "take control your own health" crowd is and should be a natural ally for the libertarian political philosophy which unfortunately currently allies itself in large part with liberalism. But I believe Ron Paul already speaks to this crowd and Mackey would not bring many new voters to the table. Palin on the other hand would bring in a significant portion of people who may know a little about Paul but are still uncertain about supporting him. I'm basing this purely on Palin's popularity as a vote getter.

KAYA
10-28-2009, 11:11 AM
How many people knew who Barrak Obama was in 2004? The GOP needs to look beyond our current pool of washed out politicians. (RP being the lone exception)

Everyone knew who Hillary Clinton was, too. The problem was there were LARGE groups of people that hated her. The same goes with Palin.

Same amount of people who knew about Ron Paul or Sara Palin. The difference is that he was the 1st would-be black president (much bigger than 1st woman pres), and the mass media worshiped him. Obama also had/has the G. Soros machine behind him.

tangent4ronpaul
10-28-2009, 11:14 AM
Personally I would love to see someone like Mackey. I think the health conscious, "take control your own health" crowd is and should be a natural ally for the libertarian political philosophy which unfortunately currently allies itself in large part with liberalism. But I believe Ron Paul already speaks to this crowd and Mackey would not bring many new voters to the table. Palin on the other hand would bring in a significant portion of people who may know a little about Paul but are still uncertain about supporting him. I'm basing this purely on Palin's popularity as a vote getter.

That and FOX - the only MSM conservative outlet, is pushing for her....

-t

American Idol
10-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Agree...although some don't like Palin, a Paul/Palin ticket would be highly competitive...

KAYA
10-28-2009, 11:17 AM
That and FOX - the only MSM conservative outlet, is pushing for her....

-t

Right, with Palin you gain the Fox crowd and free Glenn Beck promotion.;)

Krugerrand
10-28-2009, 11:20 AM
Same amount of people who knew about Ron Paul or Sara Palin. The difference is that he was the 1st would-be black president (much bigger than 1st woman pres), and the mass media worshiped him. Obama also had/has the G. Soros machine behind him.

At some point, for liberty to succeed, deep-pocketed individuals will have to contribute significant finances. The American Revolution wasn't put together by the country's poor-folk. Our Revolution won't be won by poor-folk alone either.

KAYA
10-28-2009, 11:45 AM
At some point, for liberty to succeed, deep-pocketed individuals will have to contribute significant finances. The American Revolution wasn't put together by the country's poor-folk. Our Revolution won't be won by poor-folk alone either.

I agree with that. Btw, with her book and speaking, Palin is no longer poor-folk.