PDA

View Full Version : Defending The American Dream Summit

DrNoZone
10-01-2007, 08:26 PM
So, does anyone else wonder why the "top tier" Republicans got invited, along with Ron Paul, to speak at this event on Oct. 5th? It seems to me RP is the only one that fits the description.

Defending The American Dream Summit (http://www.defendingthedream.org/)
Today, the voices of average Americans are being drowned out by big government special interests. The result: policies that are threatening to destroy the American Dream – higher taxes, more spending, burdensome regulation, and endless red-tape.

But you can help us make a real difference by registering today for the Defending the American Dream Summit and making your voice heard! The Summit promises to be a massive show of force for our free market values.

Join the nation’s foremost grassroots experts, key policy makers, and opinion leaders for leadership development, training, motivation, and insights from the some of the nation’s leading free market voices and most successful grassroots experts.

wgadget
10-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Well, it says right there why they invited Ron Paul:

Join the nation’s foremost grassroots experts, key policy makers, and opinion leaders for leadership development, training, motivation, and insights from the some of the nation’s leading free market voices and most successful grassroots experts.

DrNoZone
10-01-2007, 08:31 PM
Well, it says right there why they invited Ron Paul:

No, silly. I know why they invited RP, my question was: why did they invite the rest of those chimps? They don't fit the description at all!