PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul arrived to the debate

silverhandorder
06-05-2007, 03:35 PM
I feel a bit embarrassed reporting every little thing. But right now while they talking in the situation room RP is in one of the small windows being led around by some portly man shown to his spot.

kylejack
06-05-2007, 03:37 PM
Pipe 4, just heard Tommy Thompson is 4 minutes out, heh.

zMtLlC
06-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Yeah, and he's on the far right, like Kucinich was, instead of where Gravel was. That's good.

angelatc
06-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I feel a bit embarrassed reporting every little thing. But right now while they talking in the situation room RP is in one of the small windows being led around by some portly man shown to his spot.

Don't be embarassed. I am personally hanging on every word of this campaign. It's like I'm a teenager in pursuit of a boy band.

Now, that's embarassing!

enter`name`here
06-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Does anyone have any idea if many paul supporters have shown up yet?

Spatch67
06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I am almost afraid of too many Paul supporters showing up. Then it becomes a "...well, it's obvious Ron Paul supporters have beaten up and stolen the debate tickets from the normal Americans...." type issue. :)

Delivered4000
06-05-2007, 03:53 PM
I am almost afraid of too many Paul supporters showing up. Then it becomes a "...well, it's obvious Ron Paul supporters have beaten up and stolen the debate tickets from the normal Americans...." type issue. :)
It's obvious that all these Ron Paul supporters are remote controlled robots

Bob Cochran
06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Only remote controlled robots would want a President who backs the Constitution! What an absurd idea!

Lois
06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
Can someone post a link to the debate to watch it online. I don't have Cable.

Lois

kylejack
06-05-2007, 04:09 PM

Lois

cnn.com. Link at the top.

beermotor
06-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of how many RP supporters are in attendance? That would be awesome if we could get some youtube footage of a big crowd...

Therion
06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
What time, and is it only on CNN?

retrorepublican
06-05-2007, 04:21 PM

I came to this forum to find out the status on Ron Paul and supporters at the debate so this post is great lol

JaylieWoW
06-05-2007, 04:25 PM
One of the questions posted on the CNN board to ask of the candidates.

-----------------------------------------

Dr. Paul,

In the last debate, you mentioned that our policy in the middle East impacted the terrorist attacks of 9/11. If we were to withdraw from the middle East and then get attacked again, what would you do?
Posted By Michael, La Canada, CA : June 5, 2007 12:18 pm

---------------------------------------------

Here is how I think he will respond:

Just like he granted authority to go after Bin Laden so would he grant the authority to go after whoever did it.

I know thats not HOW he would say it but it will be along those lines.

DjLoTi
06-05-2007, 04:26 PM
what was said about ron paul? I'm at work and I missed the talk, but I heard his name on the CNN internet channel.

*edit for update*

In a segment of "what would you ask the candidates?", an email was read that said: "I would like to ask Ron Paul if he would take the troops out of Iraq and put them along the border"

4Horsemen
06-05-2007, 04:28 PM
If we stay in Iraq and suffer another terrorist attack, what will you do? Kill more people who weren't responsible while letting the leader off the hook? :)

4Horsemen
06-05-2007, 04:29 PM
How many "war on terror" questions did the Democrats get?

heiwa
06-05-2007, 04:30 PM

Lois

video: http://www.cnn.com/video/portable/player.html?mode=live&stream=2&source=pop/#

audio: http://www.cnn.com/audio/radio/cnntv.html

I got these off of a blogger's website. I can't check them because my internet connection is too slow.

Hope this helps.

Jen

orenbus
06-05-2007, 04:33 PM
don't be embarrased, i'm not watching right now taking care of some work stuff tuning in to this board for latest updates :)

tnvoter
06-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah, and he's on the far right, like Kucinich was, instead of where Gravel was. That's good.

YES!

Give me liberty
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
Will ron paul talk something different in this Debate?
That is in important?

Cactuar
06-05-2007, 04:47 PM
One of the questions posted on the CNN board to ask of the candidates.

-----------------------------------------

Dr. Paul,

In the last debate, you mentioned that our policy in the middle East impacted the terrorist attacks of 9/11. If we were to withdraw from the middle East and then get attacked again, what would you do?
Posted By Michael, La Canada, CA : June 5, 2007 12:18 pm

---------------------------------------------

Here is how I think he will respond:

Just like he granted authority to go after Bin Laden so would he grant the authority to go after whoever did it.

I know thats not HOW he would say it but it will be along those lines.

This question is designed to make Ron look like he's contradicting himself. He needs to remind everyone that placing troops in the mid east has greatly increased the amount of terrorist attacks on Americans(US Troops) in the first place, and that any course of action taken in retaliation to another terrorist attack directly on the United States after a mid east withdrawal would be done through a congressional declaration of war only. That the president has no authority to wage a war without this authority as per the Constitution. He also needs to remind everyone that if he's successful in pushing his border security plan into action, and coupling it with a successful mid east withdrawal, that the chances of a terrorist attack on US soil would be diminished significantly. Then he should remind them that he would go after only those responsible.

4Horsemen
06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Will RP field more than 3 questions tonight?

silverhandorder
06-05-2007, 04:54 PM
Well then its a good thing :P. 5 minuets left.

LibertyOrDie
06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Don't be embarassed. I am personally hanging on every word of this campaign. It's like I'm a teenager in pursuit of a boy band.

Now, that's embarassing!

LOL! Ron Paul Groupies ROCK! :D

Therion
06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Why are they acting like Fred Thompson owns the internet, not Ron Paul?