PDA

View Full Version : "They Own It All (Including You)!: By Means of Toxic Currency"

purplechoe
10-26-2009, 05:26 PM
http://www.newpeopleorder.com/

http://www.amazon.com/They-Own-All-Including-You/dp/1439233616/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1256599243&sr=1-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JtZksBXoL.jpg

"Product Description
This book proves, in simple easy language, that we are living in a "Matrix". Behind a fraudulent and corrupt "monetary" system lies a hidden creditor. This book proves that this creditor is actually the puppeteer of an insolvent government and hidden master of all American citizens and courts. The creditor has deviously devised a monetary system based on exchange of debt owned and or liened by the creditor. As one may not see one specific tree in the forest, one does not see a hidden mark (lien) on every transaction he makes, until that specific mark is actually pointed out. Then it becomes visible for all time. “They Own It All” proves that we all have become subject to a devious scheme for our daily transactions. The book reveals the common denominator for the economic implosion, loss of unalienable rights, rise of government tyranny, and how the servant (government) became the master, though itself serving a well hidden higher master. By making the invisible (toxic and liened currency) visible the Reader is empowered to remedy a collapsing society with solid steps to create a new order for the People, not the government and its hidden puppeteers."

"About the Author
Ron MacDonald is a Vietnam veteran who’s spent the last 25 years studying law. His key interests are Fundamental Principles and Inherent Rights from which all other law arises. He’s watched in dismay as unalienable Rights have been reduced to mere privileges. His overriding interest is for fellow citizens to be free of government tyranny. Robert Rowen, MD is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Johns Hopkins University and UCSF Medical School. He is devoted to educating readers of his Second Opinion Newsletter on the real causes and remedies of illness (hint, not deficiencies of drugs). In his 26 years in the field, he has watched in dismay while forces of toxic medicine have organized through government to destroy its superior competition, biological healing. His overriding interest is freedom of medical regulatory tyranny. Over 6 years friendship and countless hours discussions, these two interests mutually interacted to uncover the one common denominator related to loss of all our freedoms."

purplechoe
10-26-2009, 06:14 PM
bump

purplechoe
10-26-2009, 07:06 PM
THIS BOOK WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT ALL CURRENCY IN THE WORLD IS TOXIC RESULTING IN THE FOLLOWING:

1. You are legally a debtor and chattel (property) owned by a hidden creditor.

2. There is a hidden lien on everything transacted for by or with a Federal Reserve Note.

3. Your entire alleged wealth is/has been liened, you don’t own anything! You merely have possession by privilege. This privilege may be yanked at any time if you don’t obey the real owner.

4. The Federal Reserve Note is a foreign product owned by a foreign corporation, and not by you or the U.S. government.

5. The States and the United States courts are bankruptcy courts representing the interests and property of the foreign creditor.

6. Without knowing it, you have been compelled into international commercial law, where you have none of your unalienable rights. Hence, you have been insulated from your birthright, the common Law from which your rights are immutable.

7. You are charged an income (excise) tax for transacting in the foreign commodity known as Federal Reserve Notes.

8. You have been divested of the rights to, value of, and profits from your labor, which has been stolen.

9. Lawful gold coin (pre 1933) money transactions are invisible to the states and national government(s).

10. The real cause of draconian governmental regulation and your loss of rights is the toxic currency.

11. The United States lost its sovereignty in 1933. It is in receivership to the hidden creditor. The bankrupt government is a puppet to the real master, as declared by Banker Rothschild on the cover.

12. The real cause of the current economic calamity is the toxic currency.

13. The hidden creditor (international bankers) owns everything, including you.

14. You have been living within an illusion, believing that you are free, but in reality you are owned!

sevin
10-26-2009, 07:14 PM
THIS BOOK WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT ALL CURRENCY IN THE WORLD IS TOXIC RESULTING IN THE FOLLOWING:

1. You are legally a debtor and chattel (property) owned by a hidden creditor.

2. There is a hidden lien on everything transacted for by or with a Federal Reserve Note.

3. Your entire alleged wealth is/has been liened, you don’t own anything! You merely have possession by privilege. This privilege may be yanked at any time if you don’t obey the real owner.

4. The Federal Reserve Note is a foreign product owned by a foreign corporation, and not by you or the U.S. government.

5. The States and the United States courts are bankruptcy courts representing the interests and property of the foreign creditor.

6. Without knowing it, you have been compelled into international commercial law, where you have none of your unalienable rights. Hence, you have been insulated from your birthright, the common Law from which your rights are immutable.

7. You are charged an income (excise) tax for transacting in the foreign commodity known as Federal Reserve Notes.

8. You have been divested of the rights to, value of, and profits from your labor, which has been stolen.

9. Lawful gold coin (pre 1933) money transactions are invisible to the states and national government(s).

10. The real cause of draconian governmental regulation and your loss of rights is the toxic currency.

11. The United States lost its sovereignty in 1933. It is in receivership to the hidden creditor. The bankrupt government is a puppet to the real master, as declared by Banker Rothschild on the cover.

12. The real cause of the current economic calamity is the toxic currency.

13. The hidden creditor (international bankers) owns everything, including you.

14. You have been living within an illusion, believing that you are free, but in reality you are owned!

I know. :(

Looks like a pretty interesting book.

purplechoe
10-26-2009, 08:06 PM
I know. :(

Looks like a pretty interesting book.

I haven't read it yet, just ordered it myself. I kept hearing about it on RepublicBroadcasting.org on John Stadtmiller's show.

purplechoe
10-27-2009, 02:21 PM
bump

purplechoe
10-27-2009, 07:25 PM
Maybe instead of the "patriots" watching TV, Beck, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, they could read a book like this and really wake up to the reality under which we live. I know, I'm asking too much... :(

Go back to sleep, there is nothing to see here. This book will only tell you just how the constitution was flipped from common law to the laws of the seas, mercantilism. But why would you listen to a$$holes like me? I'll tell you why. Because a$$holes usually tell you the truth!!!

coyote_sprit
10-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Rothschild was a sinister son of a bitch.

sevin
10-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Maybe instead of the "patriots" watching TV, Beck, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, they could read a book like this and really wake up to the reality under which we live. I know, I'm asking too much... :(

Go back to sleep, there is nothing to see here. This book will only tell you just how the constitution was flipped from common law to the laws of the seas, mercantilism. But why would you listen to a$$holes like me? I'll tell you why. Because a$$holes usually tell you the truth!!!

Chill out, man.

purplechoe
11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Chill out, man.

All beter now. :)