PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of Swine Flu Hype

Dunedain
10-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Why is there a government / media blitz about the swine flu when it less dangerous than the regular flu.

Austin
10-26-2009, 12:24 PM
A combination of 1, 4, and 5.

tangent4ronpaul
10-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Why is there a government / media blitz about the swine flu when it less dangerous than the regular flu.

I must question your premice. It's certainly more contagious and effects younger, healthier people. It's season in the northern hemisphere lasts longer and starts sooner than the regular flu. WHEN, not IF it mutates... and it's allready mutated twice, though not to a more lethal form - so far - we could see another 1913.

-t

brandon
10-26-2009, 12:27 PM
1 2 4 and 5

Dunedain
10-26-2009, 12:43 PM
I must question your premice. It's certainly more contagious and effects younger, healthier people. It's season in the northern hemisphere lasts longer and starts sooner than the regular flu. WHEN, not IF it mutates... and it's allready mutated twice, though not to a more lethal form - so far - we could see another 1913.

-t

Did you know that 56,000 people died of the REGULAR flu in 2006 in the USA? Why is 1,000 people dying of the swine flu a big deal in 2009? All flues mutant and all kill millions of people per year. The only thing special about this flu is that you are a victim of the propaganda about it. I would be seriously ticked off if I were you.

People fearing what the media and government tell them to fear is a more worrisome epidemic than the H1N1 itself."

dealerjim
10-26-2009, 01:13 PM
It's all about the governments use of fear to keep control over the sheep. Currently, H1N1 is no more of a national emergency than the common cold.

tangent4ronpaul
10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
Did you know that 56,000 people died of the REGULAR flu in 2006 in the USA? Why is 1,000 people dying of the swine flu a big deal in 2009? All flues mutant and all kill millions of people per year. The only thing special about this flu is that you are a victim of the propaganda about it. I would be seriously ticked off if I were you.

People fearing what the media and government tell them to fear is a more worrisome epidemic than the H1N1 itself."

I've worked as an EMT, I attended some nursing school before deciding that wasn't for me and dropping out. I regularly read medical journals and professional medical mailing lists (the same ones nurses and MD's read). Probably 10 peer reviewed articals in journals you wouldn't understand the lingo of for every one MSM artical I read on the topic.

Don't make STUPID assumprions about who you are talking to!

H1N1 has a TON of potential for removing a significant proportion of the worlds population. Maybe not this season, but perhaps in the next couple of ones. The fear is not how lethal it is now, but how easily it is transmitted.

-t

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 02:02 PM
2, 4 and possibly 5

Dunedain
10-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I've worked as an EMT, I attended some nursing school before deciding that wasn't for me and dropping out. I regularly read medical journals and professional medical mailing lists (the same ones nurses and MD's read). Probably 10 peer reviewed articals in journals you wouldn't understand the lingo of for every one MSM artical I read on the topic.

Don't make STUPID assumprions about who you are talking to!

H1N1 has a TON of potential for removing a significant proportion of the worlds population. Maybe not this season, but perhaps in the next couple of ones. The fear is not how lethal it is now, but how easily it is transmitted.

-t

Regardless of your qualifications you haven't explained why the regular flu is killing more people than swine flu. Even Ron Paul (who is a real doctor) stated the Swine Flu is overhyped. Once again:

- More people have DIED from the regular flu then the swine flu (i.e. more deadly)
- More people have BEEN INFECTED the regular flu then the swine flu. (i.e. ease of transmission).

You say that it has the POTENTIAL to become a population killer. The medical community (ie..people knowledgble about the matter like yourself) said the same thing back about the bird flu a few years ago...what happened to that? Previously, in 1976 when President Ford decided to innoculate the entire U.S. population because of the scary swine flu that was going to kill everyone. More people died of the vacination then the swine flu.

People have been lied to by so called experts so much that they are being forced to figure out their own conclusions.

Dunedain
10-26-2009, 02:28 PM
I noticed some people clicked "other" but didn't elaborate. I'm interested in other possible explainations since I haven't yet decided myself (totally).

I'm convinced it is a combination of the above (which is why I allowed multiples). It is true that drug companies own large portions of the media companies. However, government just loves to be able to tell people what to do, and media companies love a good "terrorism" scare-type story. Plus it's great practice to make sure they have their thumb on the back of our heads really tight.

tangent4ronpaul
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
> More people have BEEN INFECTED the regular flu then the swine flu. (i.e. ease of transmission).

Well sure - the regular flu has been arround for decades... swine flu not so long... Yes - related to 1913 and what was it '57 flu? But it rears it's ugly head now and then. Regular flu is every year.

> You say that it has the POTENTIAL to become a population killer. The medical community (ie..people knowledgble about the matter like yourself) said the same thing back about the bird flu a few years ago...what happened to that?

We were very lucky! - but don't hold your breath. bird + swine could be a real killer!

Ummm... worst case - I doubt we would loose more than 10-30% of the population.

> Previously, in 1976 when President Ford decided to innoculate the entire U.S. population because of the scary swine flu that was going to kill everyone. More people died of the vacination then the swine flu.

Unfortunate. I'm not running out for a swine flu shot right now, but this could, and eventually some combo of swine/bird flu WILL bite us hard! Maybe some other. new flu mixed in there. Funny how the people innoculated in the late 50's are immune, but the ones inoculated in the 70's are not... now why is that? hint: mutation!

Just my opinion, based on the medical literature.

-t

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
I noticed some people clicked "other" but didn't elaborate. I'm interested in other possible explainations since I haven't yet decided myself (totally).

"Other" could be many possible motivations.
One I see in many of the Intelligentsia/Elite is Eugenics.
Population control. It is an end goal of many social engineers.
:(

youngbuck
10-26-2009, 02:45 PM
I opted for options 2 and 4. The government wants to establish its role to manage and take care of us. The drug companies want it hyped up so that they can sell more of the vaccine. I suspect there is collusion between elements of the government and the vaccine manufacturers.

LittleLightShining
10-26-2009, 02:49 PM
"Other" could be many possible motivations.
One I see in many of the Intelligentsia/Elite is Eugenics.
Population control. It is an end goal of many social engineers.
:(

This is what I was thinking when I chose "other".

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 03:00 PM
>

We were very lucky! - but don't hold your breath. bird + swine could be a real killer!

Ya think. Bird flu is not easily transmitted between humans, Unless,,,,
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

While H5N1 doesn’t easily infect people, H3N2 viruses do. If someone exposed to a mixture of the two had been simultaneously infected with both strains, he or she could have served as an incubator for a hybrid virus able to transmit easily to and among people.

That mixing process, called reassortment, is one of two ways pandemic viruses are created.

Hmm, :(

pcosmar
10-26-2009, 03:15 PM
I just found this,
Ya'all might find it entertaining.

YouTube - swine flu vaccine Baxter linked to Dyncorp´s mercs h1n1 patents endtimes 2012 mark of the beast 666 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJZIKrpQKBo)