PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to CPAC 2010? (February 18-20, Washington DC)

MRoCkEd
10-25-2009, 04:58 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/img/opcpac.jpg (http://www.campaignforliberty.com/cpac2010.php)
http://www.cpac.org/
The next CPAC will be held February 18-20, 2010 at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington D.C.
Click here to register (http://www.cpac.org/registration.html)

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/cpac2010.php

Thursday, February 18

10:45am "Saving Freedom for Future Generations" CPAC Panel w/ Jeff Frazee of Young Americans for Liberty, Marriott Ballroom

12:00-1:00pm "Freedom Watch" LIVE Taping w/ Judge Andrew Napolitano, CPAC Exhibition Hall

1:00-2:00pm "Abraham Lincoln on Liberty: Friend or Foe?" Thomas DiLorenzo, Delaware Room

2:00-3:00pm "When All Else Fails: Nullification & State Resistence to Federal Tyranny" Tom Woods Delaware Room

3:00-3:30pm Book Signing Thomas DiLorenzo, CPAC Exhibition Hall

3:30-4:00pm Book Signing Tom Woods, CPAC Exhibition Hall

4:00-5:00pm Book Signing Judge Andrew Napolitano, CPAC Exhibition Hall

5:00-6:30pm Executive Briefing Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods, Thomas DiLorenzo, Larry Pratt

Dinner and Drinks served in a full sized, high class Executive Suite at the Marriott Wardman Hotel with these four Champions of Liberty. This private briefing is capped, allowing you the opportunity to have an up close and personal conversation with the leaders in our movement. Join Judge Andrew Napolitano, Tom Woods, author Thomas DiLorenzo and President of Gun Owners of American Larry Pratt!

7:00-8:00pm Sponsors' Reception with Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods, Thomas DiLorenzo & Larry Pratt

Ron Paul joins our other guests of honor at this private reception held for our generous sponsors. Held in the Wilson ABC Room, this event includes a complimentary open bar. Become a sponsor today!

8:30-10:00pm Liberty Forum w/ Question & Answer Ron Paul & Judge Napolitano, w/ Tom Woods

Don't miss this opportunity of a LIFETIME. Hear Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano speak on issues of life, liberty, and restoring the foundation of the Constitution. Think that couldn't get any better? Campaign For Liberty is proud to announce that both Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano will then take questions from YOU as a member of our audience. This is your chance to ask Congressman Paul or the Judge that question you've always had on your mind. And the discussion will be moderated by Tom Woods! Seating is extremely limited and first preference is given to those who have a ticket.

The event is held in the Thurgood Marshall Ballroom South/West. Don't miss out!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19

12:00pm "Saving Freedom: Defending the Constitution" CPAC Panel w/ Steve Bierfeldt of Campaign for Liberty, Maryland Ballroom

1:00-2:00pm Blogger and New Media Meet & Greet w/ Gary Howard of Campaign for Liberty, Room 8206

3:00-3:30pm Tim Carney Book Signing, C4L Booth

4:30-5:00pm Ron Paul Formal Speech Hear Ron Paul Speak to the Main CPAC Ballroom! You MUST be registered at CPAC to hear this speech. Don't forget to get your discounted ticket!

5:00-6:00pm Ron Paul Book Signing, C4L Booth

6:15-7:45pm Gary Johnson Private Briefing, Suite 8206

8:30-10:00pm "Our American Initiative" featuring Gary Johnson! With Tim Carney and Mike Church. Thurgood Marshall South/West

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20

11:00-12:00pm "Using Technology to Mobilize Mass Movements" CPAC Panel w/ Adam de Angeli of Campaign for Liberty, Maryland Ballroom

1:00-2:00pm Young Americans for Liberty Summit

2:00pm "You've Been Lied to: Why Real Conservatives are Against the War on Terror," Delaware Ballroom

Attending:

Yes
AdamT
Gage
malkusm
Krippy
tkubic46
MRoCkEd
Jeremy
LibertiOrDeth
tangoland
LibertyMage

Maybe
brandonyates
give.me.liberty
haaaylee

Note: A 2012 straw poll will take place at this event and the results could contribute significantly to Ron Paul's decision on whether to run for president again.

The deadline to purchase our discounted tickets and lodging packages is this Monday, February 8, at 5 pm eastern.

Click here (https://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/tickets.php?eventid=9) to reserve your discounted ticket!

Are you going?

Austin
10-25-2009, 05:14 PM
Yes.

I am a state coordinator for volunteers, so I recently participated in a conference call. They revealed that they have only secured 60 beds at $40/night. Granted, this is still the cheapest lodging you are going to find in DC during the conference. Also, the rooms are arranged with 4 beds per room. We were notified that they (CFL) can secure more rooms if the current 60 available are booked by volunteers sooner rather than later.

I also spoke with the events director with YAL about securing lodging. They are looking into getting lodging for $20/night at the Leadership Institute, which has bunk bed, barracks-style rooms available. I stayed in the facility for the 2009 YAL National Convention, and they worked wonderfully. The availability of these rooms is unknown at this point, but in the event that they are available, there is still one thing that will determine whether or not YAL books the rooms. We need some sort of activism plan, above and beyond just passing out literature and tabling. It doesn't make much sense for YAL to spend thousands of dollars to house volunteers that are just going to go to DC and hang out for a few days.

Let me know if you have any technical questions about volunteering for CFL or questions about our presence at the event.

LibertyMage
10-25-2009, 05:45 PM
I am going to try my hardest to attend. I live in Maryland so it shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

powerofreason
10-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Note: A 2012 straw poll will take place at this event and the results could contribute significantly to Ron Paul's decision on whether to run for president again.
Are you going?[/B]

That would be the main reason why I'd go. Some of the speakers will probably be nauseating, I'm sure, being that its a conservative event.

haaaylee
10-25-2009, 06:20 PM
if i can get $40 a night then YES!

Austin
10-25-2009, 07:39 PM
if i can get $40 a night then YES!

Fantastic! Be sure to be in contact with Allison Gibbs, and let her know that you would like to secure housing for CPAC (allison@campaignforliberty.com). To take it a step further, you can send the check to the following address:

Campaign For Liberty
5211 Port Royal Road
Suite 310
Springfield, VA 22151

Be sure to write 'C/O Allison for CPAC Housing' in the memo space on the check.

haaaylee
10-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Do we know who all is speaking this year? The website forwarded me to the 2008 line-up

Austin
10-25-2009, 07:43 PM
That would be the main reason why I'd go. Some of the speakers will probably be nauseating, I'm sure, being that its a conservative event.

Ron Paul hosted a "Liberty Forum" at CPAC 2009. Speakers included Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Bruce Fein, Larry Pratt, Tom Woods, and others.

Chance to meet Ron Paul and get a book signed
Network with other liberty minded individuals
Get drunk with other liberty minded individuals (awesome after party)
Take advantage of training offered by the Leadership Institute
Listen to intelligent figures within the movement (Liberty Forum)
Win the straw poll to help convince Ron to run in 2012!

Matt Collins
10-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Will Tom Woods teach people how to do keg stands again this year?

But seriously, yeah I'll go if someone pays my way.

Austin
10-25-2009, 09:10 PM

But seriously, yeah I'll go if someone pays my way.

What all do you include in "your way"?

Food, gas, lodging?

Imperial
10-25-2009, 09:23 PM
Wish I could. I'm shooting for 2011.

Austin
10-25-2009, 09:36 PM
I am going to try my hardest to attend. I live in Maryland so it shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

What would prevent you from attending?

Matt Collins
10-25-2009, 09:43 PM
What all do you include in "your way"?

Food, gas, lodging?
My expenses would be about $100 round trip for travel, plus lodging and food.

LibertyMage
10-26-2009, 06:03 AM
What would prevent you from attending?

Mostly my schedule. I live about an hour away so the travel isn't the problem. However, school/work/misc. responsibilities and a desire to not go insane may get in the way. Those things didn't stop me from making Vally Forge though, so I will probably make it.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-26-2009, 06:14 AM
Ron Paul hosted a "Liberty Forum" at CPAC 2009. Speakers included Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Bruce Fein, Larry Pratt, Tom Woods, and others.

Do you know about this years CPAC? Is Ron going to have something similar?

specsaregood
10-26-2009, 06:54 AM

It sucks that the straw poll is only conducted/counted on the weekdays and saturday-only attendees won't be able to cast their vote. The only day I could make it would be saturday; so it seems kind of pointless to go.

Austin
10-26-2009, 07:29 AM
Mostly my schedule. I live about an hour away so the travel isn't the problem. However, school/work/misc. responsibilities and a desire to not go insane may get in the way. Those things didn't stop me from making Vally Forge though, so I will probably make it.

Excellent. You've got over 4 months to plan, so I hopefully we'll see you there. :)

New York For Paul
10-26-2009, 08:30 AM

We have to be on guard now, because in past years many of the straw polls have had funny problems. Lets just say that David Keene's clients and favorite candidates tend to win the straw polls no matter how moderate they are.

brandon
10-26-2009, 08:37 AM
Put me under maybe.

If I can afford tickets, I will drive to DC just to vote in the straw poll. I will not be staying the night though.

Austin
10-26-2009, 11:24 AM
Put me under maybe.

If I can afford tickets, I will drive to DC just to vote in the straw poll. I will not be staying the night though.

Are you a student or do you have a student ID that could pass as a "current"?

TheState
10-26-2009, 11:36 AM

Hey Krippy, have you heard anything about YAL planning a group yet?

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-26-2009, 11:50 AM
How come they have a student discount, but not a military discount....I go to AMU right now while I'm in, but we don't have "student ID's". So much for supporting the military eh! hehe.

brandon
10-26-2009, 11:54 AM

I graduated in May but I still have my student ID from last year.

Austin
10-26-2009, 12:04 PM
I graduated in May but I still have my student ID from last year.

Does it list the year? If so, can you scratch it off without leaving too much evidence? It's only $25 if you have a student ID, but it's $125-150 if you don't have one.

How come they have a student discount, but not a military discount....I go to AMU right now while I'm in, but we don't have "student ID's". So much for supporting the military eh! hehe.

I highly recommend sending them an email. They very well might let you in for free; I definitely think they will give you some sort of discount. Will you be able to attend if you can get a pass relatively cheap?

Hey Krippy, have you heard anything about YAL planning a group yet?
Yeah, I talked with Trevor yesterday about it. As I mentioned before, he inquired about getting housing with LI like we had for the national convention earlier this year. I also heard from the CFL conference call that YAL has two booths secured, which will be a part of the "Liberty Row" of booths. Other details are developing.

Austrian Econ Disciple
10-26-2009, 12:09 PM
Does it list the year? If so, can you scratch it off without leaving too much evidence? It's only $25 if you have a student ID, but it's $125-150 if you don't have one.

I highly recommend sending them an email. They very well might let you in for free; I definitely think they will give you some sort of discount. Will you be able to attend if you can get a pass relatively cheap?

Yeah, I talked with Trevor yesterday about it. As I mentioned before, he inquired about getting housing with LI like we had for the national convention earlier this year. I also heard from the CFL conference call that YAL has two booths secured, which will be a part of the "Liberty Row" of booths. Other details are developing.

Yes, I will definitely go if I could get the 25$ 3 day pass. Would really love to go, but don't think I could afford spending 150-175$ (That money is going towards ammo, food supplies, and PM's :D)

I'll see if I can find the email and I'll shoot them an email from my CG email to make it legit haha.

brandon
10-26-2009, 02:37 PM
College Republican's from my old school are going. Already have 22 people RSVP'd. The president is a Ron Paul supporter and put a link to Ron Paul's speech from last year on the facebook page for the event.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=189710951336

Austin
10-26-2009, 03:24 PM
College Republican's from my old school are going. Already have 22 people RSVP'd. The president is a Ron Paul supporter and put a link to Ron Paul's speech from last year on the facebook page for the event.

That's awesome... hopefully he instructs all of them to vote for RP in the straw poll. :D

What was your answer to my shady student ID question? ;) :cool:

brandon
10-26-2009, 04:01 PM
What was your answer to my shady student ID question? ;) :cool:

Dunno, gotta look for my ID. I took it out of my wallet recently.

If I can get in for $25 I'll definitely go.

Austin
10-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Dunno, gotta look for my ID. I took it out of my wallet recently.

If I can get in for $25 I'll definitely go.

Great to hear. Even if the student ID thing doesn't work, CFL is working on purchasing tickets en masse for volunteers.. I'll definitely keep you updated on that.

MRoCkEd
10-26-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah. Keep the updates coming in this thread, Krippy.

haaaylee
10-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Great to hear. Even if the student ID thing doesn't work, CFL is working on purchasing tickets en masse for volunteers.. I'll definitely keep you updated on that.

Yes, i'd would be very interested in volunteering as long as i don't miss good speakers.

Austin
10-26-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes, i'd would be very interested in volunteering as long as i don't miss good speakers.

Volunteers are only expected to volunteer for 4 hours a day, and they are very flexible with scheduling. They have it set up in that manner to make sure everyone can do what they want during the day, so no worries there. :)

haaaylee
10-26-2009, 04:55 PM

Did he really do that? Because based on his Facebook updates he seems badass enough that i can see him doing that.

TheState
10-26-2009, 06:36 PM

Thanks Krippy, keep me updated if you here anything else.

haaaylee
10-27-2009, 10:59 AM
What is the best airport to fly into for this?

Austin
10-27-2009, 11:51 AM
What is the best airport to fly into for this?

Are you planning on staying at the 4H housing provided by Campaign for Liberty? If so, I recommend emailing allison@campaignforliberty.com for a precise answer to your question. Or, I can email her for you.

haaaylee
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Are you planning on staying at the 4H housing provided by Campaign for Liberty? If so, I recommend emailing allison@campaignforliberty.com for a precise answer to your question. Or, I can email her for you.

I am planning on staying there. I emailed Teri with the question as Allison had forwarded me to her.

Austin
10-28-2009, 01:02 AM
I am planning on staying there. I emailed Teri with the question as Allison had forwarded me to her.

Great, let me know what Teri says so I can answer similar questions in the future. :)

Matt Collins
10-28-2009, 01:26 AM
Judging from the photos there were a great deal of very fine ladies last year. :D

haaaylee
10-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Great, let me know what Teri says so I can answer similar questions in the future. :)

She sent me this link:
http://www.4hcenter.org/contactus_directions.html

Basically Ronald Reagan is the closest airport and therefore you can take the Metro to the convention center.

LibertiORDeth
11-10-2009, 07:32 PM

Awesome idea, I'll contact our campus' group and see if any of them are going.

LibertiORDeth
11-10-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh, and by the way, I'm a maybe.

MRoCkEd
11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
Ron Paul has been invited to speak again for 2010.

Let's show him overwhelming libertarian support in the den of neocons.

Invited Speakers Include:
Amb. John Bolton, Andrew Breitbart, Herman Cain, Ann Coulter, Gov. Mitch Daniels, Hon. Newt Gingrich, Doug Hoffman, Hon. Mike Huckabee, Gov. Bobby Jindal, David Keene, Wayne LaPierre, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Gov.-elect Bob McDonnell, Hon. Sarah Palin, Rep. Ron Paul, Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Hon. Mitt Romney, and many more!

haaaylee
11-12-2009, 12:40 AM
What i would love is something like the Rally for the Republic where we get people like woods, schiff, hannan, rand, etc. to also speak somewhere else. I'm excited to see Paul speak, but would love to be able to escape the neo-cons and get some good speeches.

MRoCkEd
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Update: YAL STUDENT DEALS:

https://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/tickets.php?eventid=9&mode=order&number=1

STUDENT RATES

You MUST Have a Valid Student ID. This WILL be checked.

Individuals who register at the Student Rate and are not able to provide a Valid Student ID at check-in will NOT be admitted and will NOT receive a refund.

ADAM'S INN Located at 1746 Lanier Place, NW in Washington DC. Only a 10 minute walk from CPAC.

You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with other students. One person to a twin bed, two people to a Double or Queen Bed, at the Adam's Inn.

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Adam's Inn (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($109)

OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL

You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with One other person in a Room with Two Queen Beds at the Omni Shoreham Hotel

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Omni Shoreham (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($349)
CPAC Student Ticket & Three Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($269)
CPAC Student Ticket & Two Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri) ($179)

You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with Three other people in a Room with Two Queen Beds at the Omni Shoreham Hotel

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Omni Shoreham (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) sharing a bed ($119)
CPAC Student Ticket & Three Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri, Sat) sharing a bed ($79)
CPAC Student Ticket & Two Nights at Omni-Shoreham (Thurs, Fri) sharing a bed ($49)
CPAC Student Ticket without lodging ($10)

Epic
12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with Three other people in a Room with Two Queen Beds at the Omni Shoreham Hotel

This is me and three blondes age 18-22 correct?

dr. hfn
12-01-2009, 08:01 PM
What i would love is something like the Rally for the Republic where we get people like woods, schiff, hannan, rand, etc. to also speak somewhere else. I'm excited to see Paul speak, but would love to be able to escape the neo-cons and get some good speeches.

i think it would be better to try and convert people at CPAC and have a Liberty Forum there too.

Matt Collins
12-01-2009, 10:06 PM
I'll probably go to the CFL conf in Atlanta instead because it's only 4 hours away and it's a much cheaper place to stay.

haaaylee
12-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Update: YAL STUDENT DEALS:

https://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/tickets.php?eventid=9&mode=order&number=1

STUDENT RATES

You MUST Have a Valid Student ID. This WILL be checked.

Individuals who register at the Student Rate and are not able to provide a Valid Student ID at check-in will NOT be admitted and will NOT receive a refund.

ADAM'S INN Located at 1746 Lanier Place, NW in Washington DC. Only a 10 minute walk from CPAC.

You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with other students. One person to a twin bed, two people to a Double or Queen Bed, at the Adam's Inn.

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Adam's Inn (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($109)

OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL

You will Purchase a Discounted Slot and be Grouped with One other person in a Room with Two Queen Beds at the Omni Shoreham Hotel

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Omni Shoreham (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($349)
CPAC Student Ticket & Three Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri, Sat) ($269)
CPAC Student Ticket & Two Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri) ($179)

CPAC Student Ticket & Four Nights at Omni Shoreham (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat) sharing a bed ($119)
CPAC Student Ticket & Three Nights at Omni Shoreham (Thurs, Fri, Sat) sharing a bed ($79)
CPAC Student Ticket & Two Nights at Omni-Shoreham (Thurs, Fri) sharing a bed ($49)
CPAC Student Ticket without lodging ($10)

Is this instead of, or as well as, the National 4-H Center lodging option for $40 a night?

And do you already have to be apart of YAL or just a student?

Matt Collins
12-17-2009, 11:10 AM
http://politics.nashvillepost.com/2009/12/17/the-original-teabaggers/

AdamT
12-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Yep, looks like I'm going now.

MRoCkEd
12-27-2009, 01:05 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/cpac2010.php

Thursday, February 18

1:00-2:00pm "Abraham Lincoln on Liberty: Friend or Foe?" Thomas DiLorenzo Delaware Room

2:00-3:00pm "To be announced" Tom Woods Delaware Room

3:00-3:30pm Book Signing Thomas DiLorenzo CPAC Exhibition Hall

3:30-4:00pm Book Signing Tom Woods CPAC Exhibition Hall

4:00-5:00pm Book Signing Judge Andrew Napolitano CPAC Exhibition Hall

5:00-6:30pm Executive Briefing Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods, Thomas DiLorenzo, Larry Pratt

Dinner and Drinks served in a full sized, high class Executive Suite at the Marriott Wardman Hotel with these four Champions of Liberty. This private briefing is capped, allowing you the opportunity to have an up close and personal conversation with the leaders in our movement. Join Judge Andrew Napolitano, Tom Woods, author Thomas DiLorenzo and President of Gun Owners of American Larry Pratt!

7:00-8:00pm Sponsor's Reception with Ron Paul, Judge Napolitano, Tom Woods, Thomas DiLorenzo & Larry Pratt

Ron Paul joins our other guests of honor at this private reception held for our generous sponsors. Held in the Wilson ABC Room, this event includes a complimentary open bar. Become a sponsor today!

8:30-10:00pm Liberty Forum w/ Question & Answer Ron Paul & Judge Napolitano, w/ Tom Woods

Don't miss this opportunity of a LIFETIME. Hear Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano speak on issues of life, liberty, and restoring the foundation of the Constitution. Think that couldn't get any better? Campaign For Liberty is proud to announce that both Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano will then take questions from YOU as a member of our audience. This is your chance to ask Congressional Paul or the Judge that question you've always had on your mind. And the discussion will be moderated by Tom Woods! Seating is extremely limited and first preference is given to those who have a ticket.

The event is held in the Delaware Room. Don't miss out!

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19

1:00-2:00pm Blogger and New Media Meet & Greet, Room 8206

4:30-5:00pm Ron Paul Formal Speech Hear Ron Paul Speak to the Main CPAC Ballroom! You MUST be registered at CPAC to hear this speech. Don't forget to get your discounted ticket!

5:00-6:00pm Book Signing Ron Paul

8:00-10:00pm Event To Be Announced Stay Tuned!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20

1:00-2:00pm Young Americans for Liberty Summit

MRoCkEd
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
Bump

MRoCkEd
01-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Glenn Beck is going to be the keynote speaker. They could have chosen someone a lot worse.

Other Invited Speakers Include:
Hon. John Ashcroft*, Amb. John Bolton*, Sen. John Barrasso, Andrew Breitbart*, Herman Cain*, Tucker Carlson*, Sen. Tom Coburn, Ann Coulter*, Sen. Jim DeMint, Hon. Newt Gingrich*, Doug Hoffman*, Gov. Bobby Jindal, David Keene*, Wayne LaPierre*, Rush Limbaugh, Gov.-elect Bob McDonnell, Rep. Ron Paul*, Gov. Tim Pawlenty*, Gov. Rick Perry, Hon. Mitt Romney*, Hon. Marco Rubio*, Hon. Rick Santorum*, and many more!

* confirmed

Cowlesy
01-13-2010, 10:04 AM
Glenn Beck is going to be the keynote speaker. They could have chosen someone a lot worse.

Other Invited Speakers Include:
Hon. John Ashcroft*, Amb. John Bolton*, Sen. John Barrasso, Andrew Breitbart*, Herman Cain*, Tucker Carlson*, Sen. Tom Coburn, Ann Coulter*, Sen. Jim DeMint, Hon. Newt Gingrich*, Doug Hoffman*, Gov. Bobby Jindal, David Keene*, Wayne LaPierre*, Rush Limbaugh, Gov.-elect Bob McDonnell, Rep. Ron Paul*, Gov. Tim Pawlenty*, Gov. Rick Perry, Hon. Mitt Romney*, Hon. Marco Rubio*, Hon. Rick Santorum*, and many more!

* confirmed

If Glenn Beck is going to be the keynote speaker, then TONES should go!!

dr. hfn
01-13-2010, 11:07 AM
bump! More people must go!

Cowlesy
01-13-2010, 11:14 AM
bump! More people must go!

How are they going to fit 9,000 attendees in one hotel is my question.

Matt Collins
02-01-2010, 08:33 PM

Bruce Fein and Judge Napolitano in the same room together!?!?! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
What I would give to be there!!!

YouTube - Ron Paul Rally For The Republic Bruce Fein Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJiq1zDcc7c)

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-01-2010, 08:54 PM
What is the closest Airport to CPAC? I was thinking of flying into BWI. Yay or nay? Perhaps someone might be able to pick me up? :p Details can be sent in PM! (Looks like I may be flying in, in the morning of the 17th)

Matt Collins
02-01-2010, 09:05 PM
What is the closest Airport to CPAC? I was thinking of flying into BWI. Yay or nay? Perhaps someone might be able to pick me up? :p Details can be sent in PM! (Looks like I may be flying in, in the morning of the 17th)

Reagan Int'l.

MRoCkEd
02-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Update!!

Former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson is now CONFIRMED to join Campaign for Liberty at CPAC!

Friday, February 19 from 8:30pm-10:00pm.

Come see Gary Johnson, author Tim Carney, and Radio Host Mike Church!

Ron Paul, tons of great speakers and hundreds of liberty activists will be at CPAC 2010!

Tickets are going extremely fast. Don't miss out.

Click here (https://www.campaignforliberty.com/event/tickets.php?eventid=9) to reserve your discounted ticket!

MRoCkEd
02-07-2010, 02:25 PM
The deadline to purchase our discounted tickets and lodging packages is this Monday, February 8, at 5 pm eastern.

Matt Collins
02-07-2010, 02:32 PM

I soooo wish I could go.

Tangoland
02-07-2010, 02:44 PM
im going

itshappening
02-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Bump, good to see Johnson will meet Paul