PDA

View Full Version : The Love Police (THIS NEEDS TO GO VIRAL!)

JohnNada
10-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi guys,

Please check out this video compilation of clips by the ‘Love Police’ (Also known as the ‘Everything is OK guys’). In my opinion, this is the most effective form of truth activism because it uses humour, which helps to temporarily bring down people's mental barriers, allowing glaring truths, injustices and hypocrisies to become self evident.

Please do everything you can to circulate this video far and wide. Post it in blogs, bulletins, forums, chain emails… Upload it to your YouTube channel… Use your imagination…

http://www.operationmindseed.com/?p=2232

rpfan2008
10-25-2009, 07:54 AM
This Police State is not there to "enslave" you....it's there for some other reasons, mainly

1) To intimidate dissenters & if that doesn't work..

2) They make the Police State obvious & overwhelm the old dissenters with new ones (who doesn't have a deeper understanding of the situation) and inject new leaders into the movement -- who in the name of unifying the movement make the old dissenters sacrifice some *particular* issues and accept the new/corrected norms, as decided by them... they frequently use -- " many followers may not accept it", "people are not ready for this yet, maybe later.." tactics. People too start to think like that when they attack/ridicule these controlled minions with their overt media assets. And the real issues raised by the original dissenters are lost, these are the issues that could have rectified the problem; other solutions that these new leaders offer can only modify/delay the goals of the status-quo powers.

Sanitation of truth is their goal, which itself is suppression of truth.

JohnNada
10-26-2009, 03:57 AM
So you're telling me the goal of these guys is to sanitise the truth?

rpfan2008
10-26-2009, 09:42 AM
^ Not necessarily, but could be. Like Alex Jones do.

dannno
10-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow, that was great!

JohnNada
10-27-2009, 03:58 PM
Wow, that was great!

I agree...

revolutionary8
10-28-2009, 12:19 AM
excellent editing.
This absolutely needs to go VIRAL.
Perhaps you or others will post it in General Politics when the time is ripe...
Just a thought, more traffic there, probably more appropriate as well...

Extraordinary bravery, extraordinary work.
Imma fan.

:)

"NO we're not gonna get in the van. You're not gonna kidnap us- NO NO, we're not gonna get in the van- we've not broken any rules"

RESIST.

JohnNada
10-28-2009, 11:06 AM
excellent editing.
This absolutely needs to go VIRAL.
Perhaps you or others will post it in General Politics when the time is ripe...
Just a thought, more traffic there, probably more appropriate as well...

Extraordinary bravery, extraordinary work.
Imma fan.

:)

"NO we're not gonna get in the van. You're not gonna kidnap us- NO NO, we're not gonna get in the van- we've not broken any rules"

RESIST.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Please spread this as much as you can!

LittleLightShining
10-28-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure why I skipped this thread before but I'm so glad I didn't today. That was fantastic and I've sent it far and wide.

Magicman
10-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Thanks for this video I posted it up all over facebook and myspace and got a good reaction.

JohnNada
10-31-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm not sure why I skipped this thread before but I'm so glad I didn't today. That was fantastic and I've sent it far and wide.

Thanks for this video I posted it up all over facebook and myspace and got a good reaction.

Thanks guys! The video is still yet to go as viral as I think it needs to...

Reason
04-30-2010, 03:03 AM
YouTube - The Love Police (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDh0Cvsw9Jk)

raiha
04-30-2010, 03:29 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219991

i love being a smart ass....

but noone seemed to enjoy it back then.
I thought y'all thought it was British hippy nonsense

BuddyRey
04-30-2010, 08:35 AM
Bump!