PDA

View Full Version : Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan Calls Sarah Palin A Shill, Glenn Beck A Wanna-B

emazur
10-24-2009, 09:30 PM
YouTube - Libertarian Party Founder David Nolan Calls Sarah Palin A Shill, Glenn Beck A Wanna-Be Libertarian (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJKpE2jPuIY&feature=player_embedded)

purplechoe
10-26-2009, 02:44 PM
bump

mrMISDEMEANOR
10-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Good, I'm glad he did

Bruno
10-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Beck: "I'm more and more libertarian every day!" (except for my approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.)

Fr3shjive
10-26-2009, 05:11 PM
Beck: "I'm more and more libertarian every day!" (except for my approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.)

Bingo!

Based off of his past, Beck is not somebody who can be trusted.

1000-points-of-fright
10-26-2009, 05:19 PM

Not to defend Beck, but there is nothing inherently untrue about what he said. Even with his previous approval of the Patriot Act, TARP, the War on Drugs, the Bailouts, approving of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq...etc.

He didn't say he was totally 100% libertarian or even that he would ever even become 100% libertarian. Only that he is becoming more libertarian everyday as compared to where he was a few years ago. How much of a libertarian (and even how sincere) remains to be seen.

Liberty_Tree
10-26-2009, 06:24 PM

Exactly. He is a Trojan horse.

BlackTerrel
10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
I like that kind of attitude.... mix it up a little.

purplechoe
10-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Exactly. He is a Trojan horse.

Controlled opposition is what I call it.