PDA

View Full Version : Alan Keyes pledge - good times

Nathan Hale
10-01-2007, 06:31 PM
http://www.alankeyes.com/pledge.php?signers=1

I just signed up for the Alan Keyes pledge. Check out my message, #1198.

RJB
10-01-2007, 06:36 PM
Right
On!
Nice.

Poor me.
All it took was a moment to see.
Ur
Lucky your that clever:D

Seriously good job. :D

jumpyg1258
10-01-2007, 06:48 PM
At first I didnt get it, man I am slow. ROFL

Givemelibertyor.....
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Is that site for real? Some of these people are nuts.........

thomaspaine23
10-01-2007, 06:52 PM
wow check out pledge 1199
"Alan Keyes '08

Israel and America First"????

WTH shouldn't that be AMERICA and Israel first??
I mean come on now......

jumpyg1258
10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Wootage, I added my comment as shown below...

Ready the troops!
Only we will follow a
New leader that has

Proudly has served in the
Armed services
Unlike you and the other
Liars amongst the neo-cons!

allyinoh
10-01-2007, 06:58 PM
http://www.alankeyes.com/pledge.php?signers=1

I just signed up for the Alan Keyes pledge. Check out my message, #1198.

Friggin' Genious! =)

ctb619
10-01-2007, 06:58 PM

Ready the troops!
Only we will follow a
New leader that has

Armed services
Unlike you and the other

HAHAHA

jumpyg1258
10-01-2007, 07:01 PM
Just noticed i put an extra "has" after Proudly, oh well.

Tyler19
10-01-2007, 07:28 PM
I dont get it.

Richie
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
I dont get it.

Neither do I. Could somebody explain?

ctb619
10-01-2007, 08:20 PM
The first letters of each row spell a column that reads "RON PAUL"

Cindy
10-01-2007, 08:28 PM
Remembers the Constitution
Oaths mean something to him
Never voted to raise taxes or for an unabalanced budget

Patriot, extraordinaire
American hero
Unites us all with a message of freedom, prosperity and liberty
Leads by example

i
n

TooConservative
10-02-2007, 08:48 AM
I suppose all of you know about why Alan Keyes is in this race?

Alan Keyes was a college roommate of Bill Kristol, former chief of staff to Reagan education secretary Bill Bennett and to Bush Senior VP Dan Quayle. Bill Kristol currently is a leading neocon voice at Fox News and the Weekly Standard. His father, Irving Kristol, is one of the original ex-communists who founded the neoconservative movement.

Wikipedia says: Bill Kristol (b. December 23, 1952, New York City) is an American neoconservative pundit, analyst and strategist. He is the son of Irving Kristol, one of the founders of the neoconservative movement, and Gertrude Himmelfarb, a scholar of Victorian era literature, both of whom are secular Jewish Americans.

In 1997, Kristol and Robert Kagan cofounded the Project for the New American Century (PNAC). Kristol is also a member of the neo-conservative think tank the American Enterprise Institute from which the Bush administration has borrowed over two dozen members to fill various government offices and panels. Kristol is a member of the board of trustees for the think tank Manhattan Institute. Kristol is also a member of the Policy Advisory Board for the neoconservative think tank Ethics and Public Policy Center. Additionally, Kristol has been an attendee at Bilderberg Group conferences.

Bill Kristol is also a Bilderberger and has a continuing presence on the staff of the Kennedy School of foreign policy at Harvard.

So before anyone starts in on that stupid "IT'S THE JOOS" crap, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying Alan Keyes is most likely a tool for the neocon establishment to try to suck some votes away from Ron Paul and to dilute the already weak Religious Right field of candidates. Alan Keyes will maintain his standing with the GOP establishment and no doubt they will make it worth his while financially to run again.

Keyes' past campaigns, always hopeless longshots, are about dragging in a lot of money which finds its way into the pockets of family and friends, kind of a Republican version of William "$90,000 cash in my freezer" Jefferson.

BTW, Alan Keyes makes my gaydar start pinging like a Defcon III alert. He was especially swishy at the Baltimore debate. Anybody else?

Original_Intent
10-02-2007, 08:54 AM
He threw his daughter out of the house for being a lesbian, seriously doubt he is gay.

I used to like the guy back in 2000, now the thought of "President Keyes" scares the crap outta me.

TooConservative
10-02-2007, 09:20 AM
I forgot the evicting-lesbo-daughter thing.

Still, he is one strange unit. Did you ever see that show he had on MSNBC (or was it Fox News) for a few months? It was like visiting a psych ward and seeing someone have a psychotic episode. I watched it a couple of times and once they almost had to turn off the cameras he's was melting down so badly.

jumpyg1258
10-02-2007, 10:41 AM
HAHAHA they removed my posting from their site

eloquensanity
10-02-2007, 11:09 AM

Ready the troops!
Only we will follow a
New leader that has

Armed services
Unlike you and the other

LOL priceless:D

Marceline88
10-02-2007, 12:22 PM
He threw his daughter out of the house for being a lesbian, seriously doubt he is gay.

I used to like the guy back in 2000, now the thought of "President Keyes" scares the crap outta me.

Oh yes.....closeted homosexuals never lash out at outed homosexuals. :rolleyes: No protesting too much in disowning your child. :confused:

Never had the gaydar go off with him specifically, but he is an odd duck. I wanted to like him but then he just careens of the edge of the canyon with his bible thumping ways. He seemed like a truly conservative choice back in 2000, compared to shrubby, but then he sank into warmongering along with the rest of the neocons. I had no idea about the Kristol connection....now it all makes sense.