PDA

View Full Version : Very Important: Alan Grayson Reaching Out to Us For Support - Audit the Fed

Magicman
10-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Here's an email Alan Grayson sent out to his mailing list:

Quote:
Dear XXXX,

The Federal Reserve is extremely powerful, and totally out of control. You know it, I know it, and millions of other people know it.

When I questioned Federal Reserve Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman about the whereabouts of trillions of dollars printed by the Fed, and put that video online, it became the most widely watched Congressional hearing in history. Though you won't see it in the mainstream media, a few days ago, this video hit three million views.

On November 2, we're organizing a money bomb for our re-election campaign. This November 2 is exactly one year before the 2010 elections. It is our chance to show the world that when someone speaks out for our values, for American values, for Constitutional values, he will have the support he needs to win.

Please join us. Visit this special website I set up -- Fed.CongressmanWithGuts.com -- and pledge to donate to my November 2 money bomb.

You know that I'm willing to take those bankers on, head-on, whether it is bringing Democrats to support Fed audit legislation, or grilling Ben Bernanke on money sent to foreign banks. But since I've taken them on, I've made a few enemies. The Executive Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee has named me the number one target in the entire country. Prominent D.C. election forecaster Charlie Cook downgraded my re-election chances, which is a signal to corporate interests to go after me.

I am being attacked. They are determined to marginalize and undermine me -- because I am speaking for YOU. Now I need your help, to keep our campaign for liberty strong.

Hundreds of people have already pledged to join together, for one day, and show that our voices are united. So please make a pledge, and forward this to your friends.

http://Fed.CongressmanWithGuts.com

It's our right to know where our money went. Before Ben Bernanke is confirmed for a second term, shouldn't the Senate and the people know who got the $2 trillion the Federal Reserve has lent out over the last two years?

On November 2, everyone will be watching. We can send a message: Asking the tough questions and speaking out for the values of all American isn't just good policy. It's good politics.

Visit Fed.CongressmanWithGuts.com now, and pledge to donate in my November 2 money bomb.

With so many politicians receiving "dirty" money, isn't it time we had a Representative dedicated to -- and powered by -- regular Americans?

That's who I aim to be, every day in Congress.

Thank you for all that we can do together,

Alan Grayson
Member of Congress

P.S. What makes a money bomb work is the united action of huge groups of people all across the country. That's why I need you, after you've made your pledge, to forward this to all the people you know who share our concerns, and ask them to join our November 2 money bomb.

FSP-Rebel
10-24-2009, 07:38 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=216081