PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is on C-SPAN2 NOW!

tangent4ronpaul
10-24-2009, 08:08 AM
It's a re-broadcast from Valley Forge.

-t

tangent4ronpaul
10-24-2009, 08:26 AM
This doesn't seem to be a re-broadcast. It's Paul signing books and talking to people. Not doing a speach. Interesting stuff - the conversations...

-t

Arklatex
10-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. A lot of old people watch this stuff and Paul is looking really good and personable. Not many other congressman like this guy, really genuine.

Getting some support for 2012 too!!

btalex1990
10-24-2009, 08:59 AM
Cool, thanks for the heads up. A lot of old people watch this stuff and Paul is looking really good and personable. Not many other congressman like this guy, really genuine.

Getting some support for 2012 too!!

I have noticed Ron Paul and a few other senators and congressmen really care about our Constitution and our country.

It's time we impeach any senators and congressmen thatss against our Constitution. All senators and congressmen should be like Ron paul.

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-24-2009, 09:06 AM
I have noticed Ron Paul and a few other senators and congressmen really care about our Constitution and our country.

It's time we impeach any senators and congressmen thatss against our Constitution. All senators and congressmen should be like Ron paul.

we'd have a government that was virtually vacant! :D

Arklatex
10-24-2009, 09:06 AM
Woah did you see that one question he got about the Rockefellers from a guy that was walking with him to his speech? I couldn't really hear what he was saying, he was talking under his breath but he asked Paul something like why don't you name names and go after Rockefeller and these elites behind the fed...

Paul said something like he doesn't think it's just 5 guys, it's an entire banking system. Then he said "even though there is a lot of truth to that" "I don't think it's productive by just saying it's the Rothschilds" "I don't think I win a lot of supports like that"

paraphrased by me

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Woah did you see that one question he got about the Rockefellers from a guy that was walking with him to his speech? I couldn't really hear what he was saying, he was talking under his breath but he asked Paul something like why don't you name names and go after Rockefeller and these elites behind the fed...

Paul said something like he doesn't think it's just 5 guys, it's an entire banking system. Then he said "even though there is a lot of truth to that" "I don't think it's productive by just saying it's the Rothschilds" "I don't think I win a lot of supports like that"

paraphrased by me

this is consistent with what Paul has said in the past. That this is a contest of ideas. Yes, you could rid the world of all Rockefellers, but others would come up in their place. Despotism has existed long before that family came into being.

Jeremy
10-24-2009, 09:09 AM
This doesn't seem to be a re-broadcast. It's Paul signing books and talking to people. Not doing a speach. Interesting stuff - the conversations...

-t

It's a rebroadcast.

tangent4ronpaul
10-24-2009, 09:13 AM
It's a rebroadcast.

YouTube linky anyone? - I wouldn't mind watching that again!

And I imagine many would love to watch it for the first time!

-t

Jeremy
10-24-2009, 09:31 AM
YouTube linky anyone? - I wouldn't mind watching that again!

And I imagine many would love to watch it for the first time!

-t

I saw the cspan video on their site... don't have the link though