PDA

View Full Version : US/Israel Attack Iran on Oct. 15th: Ron Paul's Fundraising Success Goes Unnoticed

Thom1776
10-01-2007, 06:13 PM
That's my conspiracy theory. Of course, I'm not suggesting that that's the whole reason to attack Iran. Just that the timing would be very convenient.

I read a report on PrisonPlanet recently that ALSO suggested October 15th, as that is the end of Ramadan. So that just added to my speculation of an October 15th attack.

It's just a matter of convenient timing for the One Worlders to quash Ron Paul's success while doing their dirty work against Iran; because Ron Paul IS a serious threat to their agenda.

FreedomLover
10-01-2007, 06:14 PM
So how many doomsday predictions have come and gone this year?

Vonhayek7
10-01-2007, 06:15 PM
There should be a tin foil thread for posts like this. How does this help Paul in any way?

Hook
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I'm sure that Dr. Paul's financials run through Cheney's head at night as he tries to get to sleep.
I doubt the establishment thinks of RP as more than just an annoyance still.

EvilEngineer
10-01-2007, 06:49 PM
October 15th - 20th the Army will be conducting operation Vigilant Shield. A "training" exercise where marshal law will be implemented in major cities across the US. This "training" will be conducted at ALL levels of the government and police force... all under the command of W.

Read all of the scary fun here:
http://www.norad.mil/News/2007/VS-08_fact_sheet.pdf

Hope
10-01-2007, 06:54 PM
Sometimes I really do feel like King Arthur in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

http://faculty.smu.edu/bwheeler/kinga/monty1.jpg

"On second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place."

coastie
10-01-2007, 07:38 PM
October 15th - 20th the Army will be conducting operation Vigilant Shield. A "training" exercise where marshal law will be implemented in major cities across the US. This "training" will be conducted at ALL levels of the government and police force... all under the command of W.

Read all of the scary fun here:
http://www.norad.mil/News/2007/VS-08_fact_sheet.pdf

I dont see where Martial Law will be implemented here...This looks exactly like the Incident Management Course ("training") I took last year in the US Coast Guard, no mention of Martial Law (or scenarios emulating that) in any of the 4 parts of the course I took...

dircha
10-01-2007, 07:45 PM
No, no, you've got it all wrong.

On October 15th an alien craft will land on the White House lawn.

President Bush and Vice President Cheney will appear on national television with the alien leader, at which point Bush and Cheney will shed their human skin masks revealing their reptilian, alien heads.

Alien Cheney will look into the camera and say:

"Resistance is futile foolish humans! Prepare for a life of eternal slavery for the Reptoid Empire!!!"

THEN they'll declare martial law.

The truth is out there. Keep watching the skies!

10thAmendmentMan
10-01-2007, 07:47 PM
No, no, you've got it all wrong.

On October 15th an alien craft will land on the White House lawn.

President Bush and Vice President Cheney will appear on national television with the alien leader, at which point Bush and Cheney will shed their human skin masks revealing their reptilian, alien heads.

Alien Cheney will look into the camera and say:

"Resistance is futile foolish humans! Prepare for a life of eternal slavery for the Reptoid Empire!!!"

THEN they'll declare martial law.

The truth is out there. Keep watching the skies!

You're completely wrong. They'll declare MARTIAN law -- not martial law. Oh yeah, they'll also announce that the world is actually flat and NASA has kept this conspiracy from us for decades by feeding us fake pictures.

SouthernGuy15
10-01-2007, 07:48 PM
This is a very good thread.

I dislike the pathetic tin foil hat remarks.

Perry
10-01-2007, 07:50 PM
This thread serves no purpose.

dircha
10-01-2007, 07:53 PM
You're completely wrong. They'll declare MARTIAN law -- not martial law. Oh yeah, they'll also announce that the world is actually flat and NASA has kept this conspiracy from us for decades by feeding us fake pictures.

Of course! The astronauts could never have survived the radiation in the Van Allen Belts!

Where's the Kaboom? There's supposed to be an Earth shattering Kaboom!

Hook
10-01-2007, 11:57 PM
This thread serves no purpose.

I found it quite humorous.

American
10-01-2007, 11:58 PM
There is room for discussion on this, I fear we will go to war before then end of the year, but you are correct, this serves no purpose to Ron Paul...IMO

james1906
10-02-2007, 12:01 AM
The war will go on unnoticed by the American people because Britney Spears will continue to do stupid things.

TechnoGuyRob
10-02-2007, 12:02 AM
Don't let it go unnoticed!!!

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21682

Hook
10-02-2007, 12:10 AM
There is room for discussion on this, I fear we will go to war before then end of the year, but you are correct, this serves no purpose to Ron Paul...IMO

Must...obey...big...words...from...signature :D