PDA

View Full Version : Cnn is still Calling Rudy Giuliani a Frontrunner

Give me liberty
06-05-2007, 03:13 PM
I am watching CNN atm then i notice they still call
Rudy Giuliani,John McCain and other's frontrunner's

How can ron paul do it tonight and i also wonder if ron paul will be sitting next to Rudy Giuliani.

So everyone what do you think what's going to happen one hour before the debate starts?

Can ron paul win NH?

drinkbleach
06-05-2007, 03:16 PM
If it's anything like the Dem debates then the three "frontrunners" will be standing at the center. If you think carefully they put Gravel and Kucinich on the outer "fringes". It's all subtle but easy to see through if you stop and think about it.

tnvoter
06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
I am watching CNN atm then i notice they still call
Rudy Giuliani,John McCain and other's frontrunner's

How can ron paul do it tonight and i also wonder if ron paul will be sitting next to Rudy Giuliani.

So everyone what do you think what's going to happen one hour before the debate starts?

Can ron paul win NH?

As ron paul said, money talks too. We need to keep donations coming, and word of mouth offline about him spreading.

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 04:03 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QiHVd9n2sTo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ic0_J55WzVw

Therion
06-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Lol, CNN just said that he's 'much loved' in New York for his handling of 9/11 :rolleyes:

DjLoTi
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Lol, CNN just said that he's 'much loved' in New York for his handling of 9/11 :rolleyes:

Yeah, we're watching the same thing. Looks like Ron's going to be last on the intros

Give me liberty
06-05-2007, 04:42 PM

lol
Only in the media eyes and mind:rolleyes:

DjLoTi
06-05-2007, 04:44 PM
CNN said Ron Paul said military victory is unattainable, without elaborating that it's because it's a war on Terror, and you can't have a war on a tactic.

At least Ron got some emphasis, but... I just don't like the last statement.

AgentSmith
06-05-2007, 04:45 PM
CNN said Ron Paul said military victory is unattainable, without elaborating that it's because it's a war on Terror, and you can't have a war on a tactic.

At least Ron got some emphasis, but... I just don't like the last statement.

Yeah that was ugly how they dropped that.