PDA

View Full Version : La Familia: selling meth and pushing religion

YumYum
10-23-2009, 06:02 AM
La Familia has a Robin Hood approach to drug dealing:

“Mexican police say the gang uses religion and family morals to recruit. The gang has hung banners in towns saying they do not tolerate drug use, or attacks on women or children. One of the gang's alleged recruiters, detained last spring, ran drug rehabilitation centers, helping addicts to recover and then forcing them to work for the drug gang or be killed.

The DEA said that the gang is ‘philosophically opposed to the sale of methamphetamine to Mexicans, and instead supports its export to the United States for consumption by Americans’.”

Does this anger you?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091023/ap_on_re_us/us_drug_war_arrests

TonySutton
10-23-2009, 06:13 AM
Legalize drugs and take away their market.

constituent
10-23-2009, 07:12 AM
The DEA said that the gang is ‘philosophically opposed to the sale of methamphetamine to Mexicans, and instead supports its export to the United States for consumption by Americans’.”

Does this anger you?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091023/ap_on_re_us/us_drug_war_arrests

Hell yea it angers me. If I were a Mexican, I'd pull a civil rights act on their ass. I'd probably even march in Selma.

catdd
10-23-2009, 07:18 AM

+1

silverhandorder
10-23-2009, 07:33 AM
Does anyone else think that America's tendency for violence might produce many interesting scenarios if government goes bankrupt? I am sure our mob is going to have a chat with La Familia if that happens.

Kasado
10-23-2009, 08:45 AM
300 Million starving, self-entitled armed citizens. Of course, there would be violence, but who would be in charge. Thats the real question since even a mob has a leader(s).

Freedom 4 all
10-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Uses religion and family values to push an illegal, immoral agenda for personal profit on the leaders. Sounds kind of like the Bush admistration.

idirtify
10-23-2009, 09:28 AM