PDA

View Full Version : End the Ron Paul Forums

bill50
10-22-2009, 11:21 PM
I don't watch TV alot. Even less often I watch Fox News. Every time I watch Fox News, they bring up a topic that was recently posted on ronpaulforums.com. The most guilty person is Glen Beck, but other people do it too. I was just watching it and it sounds like they were plagiarizing posts from this site.

WTF! I see how the R's can pretend they are small government for the next 4 years. Every R can vote for smaller government and it won't do shit. Then when its time to re-elect, they can just blame the D's and get put back into office because, hey, they voted for small government for 4 years. How many more times can the R's lie?

PS this post was made because I was eating while I watched it and almost puked.

Danke
10-22-2009, 11:24 PM
Good idea...

Chester Copperpot
10-22-2009, 11:25 PM
let them copy here.. itll give them some common sense and let the common person think

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-23-2009, 12:25 AM
So how long til Glenn Beck says, "If this show reaches 2500 episodes, Ill post naked pictures of myself"?

emazur
10-23-2009, 01:04 AM
Still waiting for Fox News to say we should bring home the troops. Only person I know of saying that is Lou Dobbs on CNN. Now that Stossel's on Fox maybe we'll hear it.

Eric Arthur Blair
10-23-2009, 02:45 AM
There is software that can show the IP address of visitors. If Fox visit we could catch them that way.

tangent4ronpaul
10-23-2009, 03:00 AM

oh Josh.... wanna search some logs?

-t

olehounddog
10-23-2009, 04:39 AM
I don't watch TV alot. Even less often I watch Fox News. Every time I watch Fox News, they bring up a topic that was recently posted on ronpaulforums.com. The most guilty person is Glen Beck, but other people do it too. I was just watching it and it sounds like they were plagiarizing posts from this site.

WTF! I see how the R's can pretend they are small government for the next 4 years. Every R can vote for smaller government and it won't do shit. Then when its time to re-elect, they can just blame the D's and get put back into office because, hey, they voted for small government for 4 years. How many more times can the R's lie?

PS this post was made because I was eating while I watched it and almost puked.

I noticed this too. It seem that Glen is a week to 10 days behind the forum disscussion.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-23-2009, 05:10 AM
So how long til Glenn Beck says, "If this show reaches 2500 episodes, Ill post naked pictures of myself"?
ok, I lol'd:D

Bucjason
10-23-2009, 07:39 AM
So Glen Beck is a member of this board?? ...that's kinda cool actually....

Krugerrand
10-23-2009, 07:44 AM

We could have a "Guess which account is Glen Beck's" thread! Nominate some of the better choices and make a poll for all of us to vote on.

dr. hfn
10-23-2009, 09:31 AM

oh Josh.... wanna search some logs?

-t

Yes!

Matthew Zak
10-23-2009, 09:50 AM
I am interested in this thread.:)

dannno
10-23-2009, 09:53 AM
This is actually one of the best websites to get important, up to date news with probably the most accurate views and analysis. We even correct infowars.com stories sometimes. That's why they come here.

Bruno
10-23-2009, 10:19 AM
though they call this the "Ron Paul chatrooms"

...perhaps so people don't find it.

Aratus
10-23-2009, 10:21 AM

We could have a "Guess which account is Glen Beck's" thread!
Nominate some of the better choices and make a poll for all of us to vote on.

there is nothing like a good ole witch~hunt once more!!!
me!me!me!me!me!me! ---- i'm spartacus & i'm glen beck, too!!
YouTube - Hilarious Pepsi Advertisement (Spartacus Version) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FYGmMzwJRA) you do know that
one of glen beck's goldenboy :p drelbs COULD have several accounts here!

GunnyFreedom
10-23-2009, 09:25 PM
o O

so let me get this straight.

We lost the election in 2008 because people thought our platform was "kooky" on account of never having actually heard it before.

We got screwed by Fox such that we instituted a general boycott.

Fox news starts paying attention to us and disseminating our stories to millions of people, thus making our platform sound a lot less "kooky" to the general public.

Now we are supposed to want to make them stop?

O o

The battle here isn't to keep the general public in ignorance of what a Constitutional government should look like, nor is it even to oppose the fakers as much as it is to run candidates for every office in the land (which will naturally oppose the fakers, of course)

Why not just LET Fox News prime the pumps to get the voters to vote for people who sound like us, and then surprise them all when all of US in turn run for office?????

Day by day some things just get more and more bizarre....

Well, I'm off to a big media event in the morning and a "rolling tea party" so while y'all try and figure out how to keep the public from hearing our message via the criminals at Fox, I'll actually be spreading our message to the public with these:

http://www.glenbradley.net/files/materials/IMG_0250.JPG

http://www.glenbradley.net/files/materials/IMG_0251.JPG

Anybody want to come make me stop? :confused:

pcosmar
10-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Anybody want to come make me stop? :confused:

Hehe, :D
Not at all.

I just wish that those that stop by would be honest about it.
I would love to discuss with and debate Beck strait up. Or any others for that matter.
I am real, such as I am. I don't hide.

They don't have to,,, unless