PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 (YouTube Ad)

ronpaulhawaii
10-22-2009, 09:10 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul for president 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOakrXo3eoY)

Has this been posted here yet?

Akus
10-22-2009, 11:18 PM
Let go. He won't run. He is just too old.

TheConstitutionLives
10-22-2009, 11:22 PM

- Even if many voters agreed with him his age will keep most from voting for him. I agree. Folks need to let it go already.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2009, 11:27 PM
Great Video! :D

- Even if many voters agreed with him his age will keep most from voting for him. I agree. Folks need to let it go already.

Who cares about the election? Sarah Palin or someone like that will probably win the primary, though I'm not saying we shouldn't try our asses off if he does run. IMO, We very simply need Ron the debates one more time, to spread the message on the national level. This is a very important aspect of Liberty Education, and I think Ron realizes this. He probably does want to run for this purpose, but I'm guessing he would prefer not to win and take on the biggest responsibility in the biggest mess in the entire world, at his ripe old age, haha. I'm speculating of course. :o

I may revamp http://constitutionrevolution2012.com/ into a wordpress / blog site, in the near future, and so we can start organizing all the videos, like the one in the OP, and the one below and get a grassroots campaign going early. :)

YouTube - Constitution Revolution 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-jcS3ItRY)

ronpaulhawaii
10-23-2009, 12:08 AM

I would think that would be up to him. I understand many of the pros and cons.

Just thought it was a nice vid.

Great Video! :D

Who cares about the election? Sarah Palin or someone like that will probably win the primary, though I'm not saying we shouldn't try our asses off if he does run. IMO, We very simply need Ron the debates one more time, to spread the message on the national level. This is a very important aspect of Liberty Education, and I think Ron realizes this. He probably does want to run for this purpose, but I'm guessing he would prefer not to win and take on the biggest responsibility in the biggest mess in the entire world, at his ripe old age, haha. I'm speculating of course. :o

I may revamp http://constitutionrevolution2012.com/ into a wordpress / blog site, in the near future, and so we can start organizing all the videos, like the one in the OP, and the one below and get a grassroots campaign going early. :)

YouTube - Constitution Revolution 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt-jcS3ItRY)

+2012 :D

dr. hfn
10-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Gary Johnson 2012!

TheTyke
10-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I think Ron is going to run again. He's made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to, but his visits to Iowa and statements by various people have made it clear that he's thinking about it. He's the only one I trust, and he's starting to realize that many others think this too.

I feel bad for him... he's borne so much of a burden for us.

torchbearer
10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Ron said on a recent radio interview, that if the dollar is going into a crisis by 2012.. regardless of where "we" are at that point, he will want to be on the center stage talking about it.(talking about the presidential race)
So- keep that in mind when dimissing him for a 2012 run.
That may be when this country needs him the most.

evilfunnystuff
10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
id rather see him take the senate seat and have johnson run 2012 though it is a good vid

robertwerden
10-23-2009, 11:35 PM
Im counting on us drafting him in 2012. The election season officially does not start until 2010.5 so we have a ways to go. The way we did it last time with out side the box thinking is what needs to happen. Maybe not a blimp but something just as crazy to get peoples attention.

Personally im going to be making videos and planting signs around june 2010.

Honestly though, the rank and file republicans are prime for a front runner who is not more of the same. They know the old party thinking is what got them in trouble.

Even FOX is speaking more like Ron on a increasing basis. Ive never heard the word Libertarian used so much on Beck till now and he is the highest rated FOX commentator. This is what the base of the R is watching and they are easily brain washed. I just hope the brain washing continues towards constitutional thinking and primes the base to look at Ron in a more favorable manner than they did before.

My dad loved Palin, and now hates her and thinks RP is the one for 2012. My Dad hated RP and fought with me weekly over him. He was brain washed and the rest of the base can be as well.

torchbearer
10-23-2009, 11:49 PM
My dad loved Palin, and now hates her and thinks RP is the one for 2012. My Dad hated RP and fought with me weekly over him. He was brain washed and the rest of the base can be as well.

I now have people telling other people about Ron Paul, when it used to be me just telling those people.
The message is spreading.

Romulus
10-24-2009, 05:46 AM
Ron said on a recent radio interview, that if the dollar is going into a crisis by 2012.. regardless of where "we" are at that point, he will want to be on the center stage talking about it.(talking about the presidential race)
So- keep that in mind when dimissing him for a 2012 run.
That may be when this country needs him the most.

qft

we need ron paul in the debates if ONLY to piss off the establishment. we arent going away and our message will spread. ron paul in each and every debate until the end is invaluable and we should all support him to run as encouragement.

how many times has he said, i'm in it as long as people support me and they keep supporting me.

i bet we can shatter his tea party record money bomb when the time comes.

kaleidoscope eyes
10-24-2009, 06:50 AM
awesome video

itshappening
10-24-2009, 01:01 PM
got to be Johnson for me, he is the guy with electability and he's closest to us.. The Free staters in NH can make him famous and go from there !

brandon
10-24-2009, 01:07 PM
He's planning a speaking trip to Iowa next month.

Sounds like he's seriously considering running again

bucfish
10-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Everybody get ready for the, "He is too old trolls" a year and a half from now

Flash
10-24-2009, 01:54 PM
got to be Johnson for me, he is the guy with electability and he's closest to us.. The Free staters in NH can make him famous and go from there !

They could both run. I'm a believer that multiple Liberty candidates running for President will make our Libertarian message seem less fringe.

Austin
10-24-2009, 02:14 PM
If you want Ron Paul to run for president in 2012, I urge you to attend CPAC in February and help him win the straw poll there.

IPSecure
10-24-2009, 02:24 PM
Christina Tobin (http://www.freeandequal.org/) returns to disclose information on a 2012 Ron Paul Presidential bid and the Congressman is interviewed in the Flashback segment.Restore The Republic - Reality Report #24
http://realityreport.blip.tv/file/2730738/

RonPaulVolunteer
10-24-2009, 02:36 PM
I am more more than confident that he is going to run again. And I think there's a good chance he may actually win too. And this is coming from someone that knew full-well he was not going to win in 2008. THings have changed a lot. The biggest obstacle in 2008, was name recognition. Today, 100% of America know who Ron Paul is. What was our greatest weakness is now our greatest strength. Things will be very different in 2012.

MelissaCato
10-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Ron Paul 2012 !!!!

KramerDSP
10-24-2009, 07:17 PM
ron paul 2012 !!!!

qft