PDA

View Full Version : idea

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 04:39 PM
Let's utilize myspace to reach out to nh residents :) maybe, also, some other social networking sites... a mixture of ground activism and online activism

itsnobody
10-01-2007, 04:41 PM
And don't forget about meetup groups and facebook...great plan lets get to it

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 04:42 PM
And don't forget about meetup groups and facebook...great plan lets get to it

ty. I'm surprised no one brought it up! This should give us the edge, NH has a small population!

itsnobody
10-01-2007, 04:45 PM
Yeah so what exact message should we write?

chiefsmurph
10-01-2007, 04:46 PM
Great idea. If we all just focused on NH, then we could really get his name out. Is it possible to get a list of addresses and phone numbers so we could send them flyers and call them?

Thats three forms of communication right there: online, phone numbers, mailing flyers. And the only thing that would cost us money (and not much) would be mailing the flyers. If we could only get a couple of people to take control of each one of these. This is a lot like the myspace messaging that happened during the online fundraising efforts.

itsnobody
10-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Great idea. If we all just focused on NH, then we could really get his name out. Is it possible to get a list of addresses and phone numbers so we could send them flyers and call them?

Thats three forms of communication right there: online, phone numbers, mailing flyers. And the only thing that would cost us money (and not much) would be mailing the flyers. If we could only get a couple of people to take control of each one of these. This is a lot like the myspace messaging that happened during the online fundraising efforts.

True as soon as Ron Paul wins NH...it will like the greatest thing ever to happen and set off a great chain effect

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 05:13 PM
Yeah so what exact message should we write?

I'm not sure... I know some members here have made converts on myspace, any advice?

itsnobody
10-01-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm not sure... I know some members here have made converts on myspace, any advice?

Not sure but we need some type of highly effective message that would convert most people into voting for Ron Paul, but the important thing is to tell all those who are already RP supporters in NH that the deadline to change your registration is Oct. 12th, 2007

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 05:20 PM
Not sure but we need some type of highly effective message that would convert most people into voting for Ron Paul, but the important thing is to tell all those who are already RP supporters in NH that the deadline to change your registration is Oct. 12th, 2007

hmm just talk. Ask: are you preparing to vote? I think you'd really like Ron Paul.. go from there. Find out their political beliefs first, find out which issues are important to them, and then mold your responses so that you can tell them what they want to hear. heh not lie... you just don't wanna tell a dem that Ron Paul is trying to bring back the "Old Right" ;) and you don't want to tell social conservatives that Ron Paul is against the drug war.. but don't lie, just talk about what's important to them.