PDA

View Full Version : Fall of the Republic-The Presidency Of Barack H Obama

squarepusher
10-22-2009, 07:28 AM
please watch and share! really good video no reason to be in off-topic anymore!

YouTube - Fall of the Republic-The Presidency Of Barack H Obama-Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJG-Htk3FPc&feature=PlayList&p=32BE34FC63FA0F59&index=0&playnext=1)

LittleLightShining
10-22-2009, 07:42 AM
That was great! Need part 2!!!

Romulus
10-22-2009, 08:00 AM
I watched the whole thing last night and I give it 4 out of 5 stars. I think the beginning needs to follow a linear timeline to educate people a little better, but all in all a great film, hits on all key points w/o being all tin foiled out. I will share this one.

My favorite parts are when Alan Watts discusses the Culture Industry and people being programmed with the latest upgrade. This needs to be slammed home to everyone! Also kieser makes a great reference to the left vs right paradigm by comparing it to coke vs pepsi and coined the term 'duopoly'. well done!

sofia
10-22-2009, 08:55 AM
the film's weakness is that it doesnt do enough to provide the beginner with the big picture stuff and its history....

i would have people watch russo's AFTF first and then follow with something like this

eOs
10-22-2009, 09:04 AM
Well, well, well, look what I found, I think this is the full movie.

http://embedr.com/playlist/fall-of-the-republic-in-hq

reagle
10-22-2009, 09:07 AM
20 Fall Of The Republic torrents
http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=fall+of+the+republic&cat=0

WClint
10-22-2009, 10:42 AM
YouTube - Alex Jones Is Officially Insane And Wants To Bash Peoples Heads Into Bloody Chunks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU5hxTVJrX4&feature=player_embedded#at=68)
YouTube - Alex Jones WAR GROWL! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxD0F7YnY54&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - ALEX JONES CONMAN, SHILL, OR INSANE? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYnzjP_Bm1g&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - ALEX JONES CREDIBILITY FAIL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIWX-PSd2gI&feature=player_embedded)

YouTube - Alex Jones Makes Himself Look Like an Idiot Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJrXxvzZRCk&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - Sheik Down: How Arabs Own Everything by Alex Jones (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfyMAYc3XtY&feature=player_embedded)

http://fallofalexjones.com/

pacelli
10-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Anything new in this movie? Seems like just a rehash of some of AJ's shows. AJ still believes the constitution will save us. How anyone can't see that the constitution has done ZERO to give us freedom is beyond me. We need to break the shackles of government, not go back to some alleged better time.

I'm taking notes and am about 37 minutes into it. The only thing I am writing down is when a solution is presented that is geared toward the viewer (rather than some general governmental or cognitive solution that the viewer has no power to control after watching the film).

Will post my notes when I'm done. So far it is a short list.

Romulus
10-22-2009, 11:52 AM
I'm taking notes and am about 37 minutes into it. The only thing I am writing down is when a solution is presented that is geared toward the viewer (rather than some general governmental or cognitive solution that the viewer has no power to control after watching the film).

Will post my notes when I'm done. So far it is a short list.

people must first understand the problem before they can solve it. and everyone will help solve it differently.

its not so black and white to fix this.

keep watching until the end.

pacelli
10-22-2009, 12:02 PM
people must first understand the problem before they can solve it. and everyone will help solve it differently.

its not so black and white to fix this.

keep watching until the end.

I wonder how many of Alex's listeners (or former listeners) already understand the problem. I'm an hour and 13 minutes into his new film and have counted 2 solutions to the problems so far. I honestly hope that there are many, many more.

Lord Xar
10-22-2009, 12:12 PM
What is the plan to get this out to the masses? Does a film like this go to Caans :-), or ?

Or does this need to be pushed by word of mouth? I will probably buy a few of these and pass em out -- but what is the plan?

jd603
10-22-2009, 12:34 PM
http://dynw.com/movies/fotr.html

full stream and download, no multipart crap

MsDoodahs
10-22-2009, 01:46 PM
What is the plan to get this out to the masses? Does a film like this go to Caans :-), or ?

Or does this need to be pushed by word of mouth? I will probably buy a few of these and pass em out -- but what is the plan?

Dunno but since this one isn't filled with illuminati/bildeberger stuff, I will definitely try to spread this one around.

purplechoe
10-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Alan Watts is the man! If anyone here is interested in the esoteric, I have not seen a man more knowledgeable about the subject than him.

Here's his website:

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

His books "Cutting Through" Vol. 1, 2 & 3 are expensive but you won't find anyone with more knowledge about the people runnung "the system" through the ages.

Immortal Technique
10-22-2009, 03:42 PM
the doc was good, a little slow moving for the first half but has some good info
i liked his Obama deception better i think
Regardless Mr Jones movies are looking nicer every time, good production on this one

pacelli
10-22-2009, 04:29 PM
Even though the thread has basically degraded into a political debate between 2 people, I did promise to post my review. I'm now at 2:19:44 into Fall of the Republic. I don't have anymore time to watch the rest of this film tonight, so I'll just go ahead and post the solutions presented in the film up until 2:19:44.

Solutions:

1) Vent anger at lawmakers in washington (~44min)

2) Stop having allegience to their political parties and start having allegiance to the Constitution and Bill of Rights (~35 minutes).

3) Although not offered as a solution, the film at one point implies supporting articles of impeachment against Barack Obama for engaging in Signing Statements.

4) Study public relations, study advertising, study propaganda and make the decision for yourself (located at 1hr 33 min)

5) Turn TV off and get to know your neighbors (1 hour 34 minutes)

6) Go out on the street or ask your friends & neighbors "Hey should we ban Dihydrogen Monoxide?" (located at 1hr 47min). "The average person will sign your petition calling for the banning of water."

7)Look into the claims that Al Gore is making. (1 hour 53 minutes)

8) If we want a revolution, we have to have barbecues, knowing our neighbors, spending time with our husbands and wives, spending time with our children, and getting back to real human culture.

9) Show the average american the truth.

So while I'm guessing there are probably a few more solutions offered by Alex Jones through his film, "Fall of the Republic", those are the ones I had the time to list. Note that I was only interested in solutions Alex was proposing to the average person, i.e. what the average person can actually do on a practical level.

ClayTrainor
10-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Even though the thread has basically degraded into a political debate between 2 people, I did promise to post my review. I'm now at 2:19:44 into Fall of the Republic. I don't have anymore time to watch the rest of this film tonight, so I'll just go ahead and post the solutions presented in the film up until 2:19:44.
We're taking it to PM, sorry about that :o

Solutions:

2) Stop having allegience to their political parties and start having allegiance to the Constitution and Bill of Rights (~35 minutes).

3) Although not offered as a solution, the film at one point implies supporting articles of impeachment against Barack Obama for engaging in Signing Statements.

4) Study public relations, study advertising, study propaganda and make the decision for yourself (located at 1hr 33 min)

6) Go out on the street or ask your friends & neighbors "Hey should we ban Dihydrogen Monoxide?" (located at 1hr 47min). "The average person will sign your petition calling for the banning of water."

8) If we want a revolution, we have to have barbecues, knowing our neighbors, spending time with our husbands and wives, spending time with our children, and getting back to real human culture.

So while I'm guessing there are probably a few more solutions offered by Alex Jones through his film, "Fall of the Republic", those are the ones I had the time to list. Note that I was only interested in solutions Alex was proposing to the average person, i.e. what the average person can actually do on a practical level.

Good review... I've only watched the first few parts and found it rather depressing, but very well done. I'll consider watching the rest. :)

pacelli
10-22-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks Clay!

YumYum
10-22-2009, 04:41 PM

Solutions:

AJ forgot to mention that we need to say our prayers and eat all of our vegetables.

LittleLightShining
10-22-2009, 04:42 PM
why... you shoot him.

in the immortal words of conza88 "one less anarchist fcktard"

he fancied himself a "volunterist" you see.

Solutions:

Started watching this morning and only got to part 5. I've been waiting for you to come back with this ALL DAY! :p It was worth it!

It's important to have practical take-aways. Ultimately, all the politics and philosophy don't really matter. It really all boils down to education and interaction.

MsDoodahs
10-22-2009, 05:00 PM

I did not take the stuff on Signing Statements as implying articles of impeachment should be drawn against BO at all.

I saw it merely as another exposition of lies he fed the sheep during the campaign versus the reality of what he has done since taking office.

Cowlesy
10-22-2009, 05:31 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=215826

Split: Posts about Voluntaryism/Anarchism/Constitution can be found here

Thanks!

pacelli
10-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Started watching this morning and only got to part 5. I've been waiting for you to come back with this ALL DAY! :p It was worth it!

It's important to have practical take-aways. Ultimately, all the politics and philosophy don't really matter. It really all boils down to education and interaction.

Agreed. Sorry to keep you waiting so long. Had to change the oil, air filter, and spark plugs today!

pacelli
10-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I did not take the stuff on Signing Statements as implying articles of impeachment should be drawn against BO at all.

I saw it merely as another exposition of lies he fed the sheep during the campaign versus the reality of what he has done since taking office.

Good point!

pacelli
10-22-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the moderation on off-topic posts Cowlesy!

RevolutionSD
10-22-2009, 08:44 PM
Ok, who deleted ALL of my posts on this thread? I was enjoying this debate and don't appreciate censorship.

Cowlesy
10-22-2009, 08:49 PM

Split: Posts about Voluntaryism/Anarchism/Constitution can be found here

Thanks!

Ok, who deleted ALL of my posts on this thread? I was enjoying this debate and don't appreciate censorship.

RevolutionSD
10-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks Cowlesy....now the thread will die a quick and painless death!

Baptist
10-23-2009, 03:10 AM
I hate to say this, because I do not believe that he is a bad guy.... but Alex Jones needs to ditch Webster Tarpley. The first hour of this movie, quite frankly, was not that good and no sheeple is going to get it. The whole problem/solution economic aspect of this movie has nothing to do with the liberty/freedom/Austrian thoughts on it.

I think that Alex Jones sees Tarpley as this economic genius, so he based the first half of the movie off what Tarpley believes/says, and pieced together parts of the others' interviews to with with Tarpley's world view. Alex needs to ditch Tarpley and instead get some Austrian economists up in that movie.

The second half of the movie was great, but he covered so many subject in it, that it went by too fast. He should have cut the first hour down to 30 minutes (but presented it in an Austrian manner), so that he could have an extra 30 minutes to devote to the stuff he blew past in the last half of the movie. It was GREAT that he talked about all the lies that Obama did... but come on! TEN whole minutes out of 2 hours?

The quality of this movie was excellent, it just did not run smoothly. His movies are getting better, and I hope he gets more refined by the next release.

pacelli
10-23-2009, 07:22 AM
I hate to say this, because I do not believe that he is a bad guy.... but Alex Jones needs to ditch Webster Tarpley. The first hour of this movie, quite frankly, was not that good and no sheeple is going to get it. The whole problem/solution economic aspect of this movie has nothing to do with the liberty/freedom/Austrian thoughts on it.

I think that Alex Jones sees Tarpley as this economic genius, so he based the first half of the movie off what Tarpley believes/says, and pieced together parts of the others' interviews to with with Tarpley's world view. Alex needs to ditch Tarpley and instead get some Austrian economists up in that movie.

The second half of the movie was great, but he covered so many subject in it, that it went by too fast. He should have cut the first hour down to 30 minutes (but presented it in an Austrian manner), so that he could have an extra 30 minutes to devote to the stuff he blew past in the last half of the movie. It was GREAT that he talked about all the lies that Obama did... but come on! TEN whole minutes out of 2 hours?

The quality of this movie was excellent, it just did not run smoothly. His movies are getting better, and I hope he gets more refined by the next release.

I tend to agree with your main points Baptist. I also felt like the film was sort of thrown together and didn't really have any smooth transitions. There was not much activism, but was confined more to talking, interviews, and film clips. When his films were focused on his activism (and that of others), the transitions were much better. I think this new format is going to take some time to work out, and it doesn't help that Alex puts a time pressure on himself (he's said something about releasing 4 films a year). I'm wondering how much time Alex himself spends editing his own movies, vs hiring out the work to one of his employees.

I'm a bit unclear as to why I felt that George Humphries and Webster Tarpley were the hosts of the documentary. Tarpley confused me, I got the sense that he was advocating a collectivist approach. Its too bad that Alex can't get Bob Chapman on one of his videos. Chapman is an Austrian economist and speaks in a much less erudite manner than Tarpley.

The positive thing that I walk away with is that Jones is slowing down a little bit in his approach. He wasn't overwhelming his audience with a fast & jazzy presentation, and was at least trying to get into issues that intelligent people can understand. A mature audience can at least tolerate it. Unfortunately I think someone with a short attention span is going to have a very difficult time getting past the first half.

Bucjason
10-23-2009, 07:35 AM
Alex Jones is a joke. Why is he still making documentaries when he has no credibility??

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn244/cptgrif/ThreadFail.jpg

haaaylee
10-23-2009, 10:38 AM
YouTube - Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack H Obama - The Full Movie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LPNRI_6T8)

full movie. sisn't go through all the replies so hope it wasn't already posted. . .

Eric Arthur Blair
10-23-2009, 11:01 AM
I thought it was good, much better than the Obama deception but it needed more editing. Alan Watt is a smart guy and interesting but he didn't contribute much and a lot of the points were repeated over and over and over again by the talking heads. More visuals would have been a good idea. A strangely sedate Alex Jones was still spouting the usual drivel he should also have been edited out.

The NWO thing is something I don't buy. Yes there is a push towards globalization and a police state but a world government has no evidence to back it up.

Rating 7/10

ClayTrainor
10-23-2009, 11:31 AM
The NWO thing is something I don't buy. Yes there is a push towards globalization and a police state but a world government has no evidence to back it up.

Rating 7/10

What do you think a globalized police state is?

The Iraq war, is a police state. The AFghanistan war is a police state. America is approaching a domestic police state. 140 occupations 700+ bases. Britain is pretty much a police state... i could go on and on...

I personally think NWO is real shit, but i hope you're right. :o

dannno
10-23-2009, 11:32 AM

So you're saying that there is evidence we're going in that direction, but there is no evidence that we are going to end up there? Or are you saying there is no evidence that it is what TPTB are attempting to achieve?

maqsur
10-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Nicely done film (for an independent filmmaker, it looked fairly polished). The guests in the film had some nice information. That guy with the Scottish accent (against the matrix or some such thing) didn't really fit in all that well, in my opinion, but overall a good effort and worth watching.

Eric Arthur Blair
10-23-2009, 11:56 AM
Globalization and a police state does not mean the same thing as a World Government. I don't see a world government as practical thing the Russians and the Chinese wont accept it. Large EU style groupings and powerful international bodies like the UN and a Climate Change group yes but a world government is not realistic.

Catatonic
10-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Alex Jones is a joke. Why is he still making documentaries when he has no credibility??

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn244/cptgrif/ThreadFail.jpg

The fact that he's still in business, and expanding no less, while continuing to offer his content for free kind of pokes a hole in your little theory there.

dannno
10-23-2009, 12:00 PM
Globalization and a police state does not mean the same thing as a World Government. I don't see a world government as practical thing the Russians and the Chinese wont accept it. Large EU style groupings and powerful international bodies like the UN and a Climate Change group yes but a world government is not realistic.

You are forgetting about the REAL "large EU style groupings and powerful international bodies" that actually control the events behind the scenes. You are completely ignoring Bilderberg, CFR and Tri-lateral commission. Do you ignore them because the media doesn't like to talk about them, or because it is easy to make fun of people who talk about things that most people don't talk about?

What's the difference between a world government that is recognized by everyone, and a world government who controls the leaders of nations?

As far as I'm concerned, there already is a global government.. they just haven't achieved ultimate control yet.. but they are working on it, they've been working on it for centuries.

Bucjason
10-23-2009, 12:10 PM
The fact that he's still in business, and expanding no less, while continuing to offer his content for free kind of pokes a hole in your little theory there.

Because there is a market for garbage documentaries....Micheal Moore is proof of that .

I hate the thought of global government as much as the next guy , I'd just like to see a source more credible than Infowars do a documentary on things like this ....and do it using actual EVIDENCE, and less of Alex Jones' paranoid fear-mongering and speculations....

dannno
10-23-2009, 12:21 PM
I hate the thought of global government as much as the next guy , I'd just like to see a source more credible than Infowars do a documentary on things like this ....and do it using actual EVIDENCE, and less of Alex Jones' paranoid fear-mongering and speculations....

Did you see this film or are you assuming that there is no "credible evidence" based solely on the fact that it is an Alex Jones film?

Eric Arthur Blair
10-23-2009, 12:34 PM
You are forgetting about the REAL "large EU style groupings and powerful international bodies" that actually control the events behind the scenes. You are completely ignoring Bilderberg, CFR and Tri-lateral commission. Do you ignore them because the media doesn't like to talk about them, or because it is easy to make fun of people who talk about things that most people don't talk about?

What's the difference between a world government that is recognized by everyone, and a world government who controls the leaders of nations?

As far as I'm concerned, there already is a global government.. they just haven't achieved ultimate control yet.. but they are working on it, they've been working on it for centuries.

I'm not laughing at anyone I could be wrong. The EU is entirely banker controlled so there is evidence for it all. However the EU is extremely unpopular I can't see them selling a world government. Maybe they will do it incrementally but than your looking at 50 years before that happens. Watch the dollar. If it really does collapse and they replace it with the Amero than I will believe in the world government but not right now.

Bucjason
10-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Did you see this film or are you assuming that there is no "credible evidence" based solely on the fact that it is an Alex Jones film?

I honestly haven't sat down and watched this one yet. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Alex Jones HIMSELF is batshit crazy and has no credibility, and I've never been impressed with InfoWars work in the past.

I did watch the 1st 5 minutes, however, and heard nothing but clips of news commentators mentioning " new world order" with scary music playing in the background. I was already bored and turned it off.

Eric Arthur Blair
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I honestly haven't sat down and watched this one yet. I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Alex Jones HIMSELF is batshit crazy and has no credibility, and I've never been impressed with InfoWars work in the past.

I did watch the 1st 5 minutes, however, and heard nothing but clips of news commentators mentioning " new world order" with scary music playing in the background. I was already bored and turned it off.

that was sort of the point I was trying to make, the New World Order sounds tacky and melodramatic. Jones's love it because its a meaningless sentence that politicians use a lot. He bends it to imply world government. That's annoying as hell :mad:

Romulus
10-23-2009, 12:51 PM
It's their term and they've used it forever. So we are to believe that New World Order is nothing more than elite filthy rich wanting world harmony, rainbows and lollipops for everyone?

If AJ gets on your nerves, fine, but don't deny that a group of madmen run world banks and corporations that are vying for power and control of anything they can.

Also, liberals and neocons us ad hominem attacks to smear an idea.. lets not do that.

anaconda
10-23-2009, 02:15 PM
I'm about halfway through and I find it thoroughly engaging. It has slicker production qualities than previous AJ films. The commentators appear credible, sincere, and intelligent ( Webster Tarpley just amazes me more than ever in this one). I always felt that movies like Endgame would have been better if AJ resisted the temptation to do his own narration, and the format of this film uses much less of his narration. And when it does, it is directed and engineered better than previously. I am already sending the link to friends.

Deborah K
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Just finished watching it. Disturbing to say the least. I learned a lot and will use this information in my quest to wake people up. I plan to buy several copies of it. And I'm going to send it to Glenn Beck and see if he does anything with it.

Sandman33
10-23-2009, 02:38 PM
It's a very good video. Calls out the right criminals...shows who'se legit and really cares for YOU "Ron Paul, Grayson (sorta), etc"

Then in the end shows you the climate change bullshit that will be your shackles. You will pay even more for your own slavery.

DirtMcGirt
10-23-2009, 04:31 PM
A lot better than Obama Deception. On part 5.

SelfTaught
10-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Webster Tarpley just amazes me more than ever in this one

That motherfucker is a self proclaimed socialist who blames everything on deregulation. Praises FDR and whole lot of other nonsense. Give him the chance and he'd redistribute your wealth like nobody's business.

Catatonic
10-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Because there is a market for garbage documentaries....Micheal Moore is proof of that .

Let me know when you see commericals for anything made by Alex Jones on national TV, and when Michael Moore starts putting his content out their for free, paid for by his own funds rather than investors.

dannno
10-23-2009, 05:11 PM
So we are to believe that New World Order is nothing more than elite filthy rich wanting world harmony, rainbows and lollipops for everyone?

lolz

ScotTX
10-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Regardless of what you think of Alex Jones, no one can deny the profound truths presented in Fall of the Republic. Excellent film.

AdamT
10-23-2009, 08:59 PM
I watched it last night and liked most of it. After spending over a year working on For Liberty, I can fully appreciate how much work goes into these things. I'm not sure why Alex didn't have an Austrian economist instead of Tarpley, but it is what it is. I very much liked the economics professor and also the climatologist character. Very well spoken the both of them. Alan Watt was excellent as well. Overall very well done and will most definitely wake people up and educate.

heavenlyboy34
10-23-2009, 09:17 PM
If RPFs officially agrees with the OP vid, then it shouldn't be endorsing republicans or democrats at all. :cool:

Baptist
10-23-2009, 10:16 PM
I watched it last night and liked most of it. After spending over a year working on For Liberty, I can fully appreciate how much work goes into these things. I'm not sure why Alex didn't have an Austrian economist instead of Tarpley, but it is what it is. I very much liked the economics professor and also the climatologist character. Very well spoken the both of them. Alan Watt was excellent as well. Overall very well done and will most definitely wake people up and educate.

I totally agree. Those two guys and Watt were awesome. Have you tried to get on Alex's show to promote For Liberty? Or have Alex sell it in his store?

AdamT
10-23-2009, 10:34 PM
I totally agree. Those two guys and Watt were awesome. Have you tried to get on Alex's show to promote For Liberty? Or have Alex sell it in his store?

We sent him a copy last month but haven't heard anything (wasn't expecting so no big shock). Have not been on the show although a few people said they would help us get on, but so far no communication. People should email Alex and tell him to have us on :)

American Idol
10-24-2009, 12:05 AM
I hate to say this, because I do not believe that he is a bad guy.... but Alex Jones needs to ditch Webster Tarpley.

Respectfully disagree. Tarpley can be appealing to "liberals" or "leftists" or whatever you want to call them. Without Tarpley, AJ's movies could possibly be written off as "right wing propaganda." The inclusion of Tarpley illustrates that the goal is to counter the left-right paradigm and appeal to people all across the political spectrum. In addition, Tarpley is a very well-read, educated, intelligent commentator even if his views are not always in line with libertarianism.

American Idol
10-24-2009, 12:17 AM
I honestly haven't sat down and watched this one yet.

http://reverberated.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/shipment_of_fail1.jpg

Romulus
10-24-2009, 05:39 AM
Tarpely is outstanding when it comes to understanding the chess game of foreign policy and really shouldnt be used beyond that.

rpfan2008
10-24-2009, 05:44 AM
Yes, Endg4m3 he have a very good understanding of the pawns.

susano
10-24-2009, 05:55 AM
Man, I just finished watching this. Absolutely fantastic.

AJ encourages people to burn copies and give them away for FREE.

susano
10-24-2009, 06:06 AM
Respectfully disagree. Tarpley can be appealing to "liberals" or "leftists" or whatever you want to call them. Without Tarpley, AJ's movies could possibly be written off as "right wing propaganda." The inclusion of Tarpley illustrates that the goal is to counter the left-right paradigm and appeal to people all across the political spectrum. In addition, Tarpley is a very well-read, educated, intelligent commentator even if his views are not always in line with libertarianism.

Totally agree. The same is true for Max Kieser, who is a contrubutor at the Huffington Post and has a show on the BBC.

It's amazing to see the puney minds chime in with the criticism. How many have spent the years that Alex Jones has toward waking people up? If a 100,000 Americans had the passion, talent, and determination of AJ, we'd be tearing down the Fed.

fatjohn
10-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Excellent movie, by far better then any alex jones movie I've seen.