PDA

View Full Version : Interview w/ Ron Paul Endorsed Candidate

angelatc
10-21-2009, 03:17 PM
From one of the many email lists I belong to:

A message to all members of Smart Girl Politics

As you may know, SGP launched our online radio show last week. It is called The Smart Girl Report and it airs every Wednesday at 10 PM eastern on RFCRadio.com.

You do not want to miss this week's episode. Joining host Jenny Erikson, a Smart Girl from California, is a trifecta conservative leaders:

1. Rep. John Shadegg, Republican from Arizona and one of the strongest conservative voices in the U.S. House of Representatives.

2. Doug Hoffman, conservative candidate in NY-23. Doug is getting a lot of attention for taking on both the Democrats and the Republicans.

3. Ken Cuccinelli, Republican candidate for Attorney General in Virginia. Ken is a strict constitutionalist and rising star in the conservative movement. (Ken is also endorsed by Ron Paul.)

This is a powerhouse show, to be sure! Please listen and join us in the RFCRadio.com chat room for some lively conversation.

Hope you can join us!

-- Teri Christoph

Bolding mine. It's very exciting to see some headway, even if it's not a quick as we would like it.

Todd
10-23-2009, 11:52 AM
Yep. Ken led the fight against the real I.D fight her in VA. He's got a great shot at winning.