PDA

View Full Version : The stockholders of the Federal Reserve Banks

YumYum
10-21-2009, 03:01 PM
Eustace Mullins had in his possession the original organization certificates of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks, which gave ownership of shares by the national banks in each district. In his book "Secrets of the Federal Reserve", he discusses what he uncovered in his research:

"For many years, there has been considerable mystery about who actually owns the stock of the Federal Reserve Banks. Congressman Wright Patman, leading critic of the System, tried to find out who the stockholders were. The stock in the original twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks was purchased by national banks in those twelve regions. Because the Federal Reserve Bank of New York was to set the interest rates and direct open market operations, thus controlling the daily supply and price of money throughout the United States, it is the stockholders of that bank who are the real directors of the entire system.

For the first time, it can be revealed who those stockholders are. This writer has the original organization certificates of the twelve Federal Reserve Banks, giving the ownership of shares by the national banks in each district.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York issued 203,053 shares, and, as filed with the Comptroller of the Currency May 19, 1914, the large New York City banks took more than half of the outstanding shares. The Rockefeller Kuhn, Loeb-controlled National City Bank took the largest number of shares of any bank, 30,000 shares.

J.P. Morgan’s First National Bank took 15,000 shares. When these two banks merged in 1955, they owned in one block almost one fourth of the shares in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which controlled the entire system, and thus they could name Paul Volcker or anyone else they chose to be Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.

Chase National Bank took 6,000 shares. The Marine Nation Bank of Buffalo, later known as Marine Midland, took 6,000 shares. This bank was owned by the Schoellkopf family, which controlled Niagara Power Company and other large interests.

National Bank of Commerce of New York City took 21,000 shares. The shareholders of these banks which own the stock of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York are the people who have controlled our political and economic destinies since 1914. They are the Rothschilds, of Europe, Lazard Freres (Eugene Meyer), Kuhn Loeb Company, Warburg Company, Lehman Brothers,
Goldman Sachs, the Rockefeller family, and the J.P. Morgan interests.

These interests have merged and consolidated in recent years, so that the control is much more concentrated.

National Bank of Commerce is now Morgan Guaranty Trust Company.

Lehman Brothers has merged with Kuhn, Loeb Company,

First National Bank has merged with the National City Bank,

and in the other eleven Federal Reserve Districts, these same shareholders indirectly own or control shares in those banks, with the other shares owned by the leading families in those areas who own or control the principal industries in these regions.

The "local" families set up regional councils, on orders from New York, of such groups as the Council on Foreign Relations, The Trilateral Commission, and other instruments of control devised by their masters. They finance and control political developments in their area, name candidates, and are seldom successfully opposed in their plans.

With the setting up of the twelve "financial districts" through the Federal Reserve Banks, the traditional division of the United States into the forty-eight states was overthrown, and we entered the era of "regionalism", or twelve regions which had no relation to the traditional state boundaries.

These developments following the passing of the Federal Reserve Act proved every one of the allegations Thomas Jefferson had made against a central bank in 1791:

that the subscribers to the Federal Reserve Bank stock had formed a corporation, whose stock could be and was held by aliens;

that this stock would be transmitted to a certain line of successors;

that it would be placed beyond forfeiture and escheat;

that they would receive a monopoly of banking, which was against the laws of monopoly; and that they now had the power to make laws, paramount to the laws of the states.

No state legislature can countermand any of the laws laid down by the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for the benefit of their private stockholders. This board issues laws as to what the interest rate shall be, what the quantity of money shall be and what the price of money shall be. All of these powers abrogate the powers of the state legislatures and their responsibility to the citizens of those states.

The New York Times stated that the Federal Reserve Banks would be ready for business on August 1, 1914, but they actually began operations on November 16, 1914. At that time, their total assets were listed at $143,000,000, from the sale of shares in the Federal Reserve Banks to stockholders of the national banks which subscribed to it.

The actual part of this $143,000,000 which was paid in for these shares remains shrouded in mystery. Some historians believe that the shareholders only paid about half of the amount in cash; others believe
that they paid in no cash at all, but merely sent in checks which they drew on the national banks which they owned.

This seems most likely, that from the very outset, the Federal Reserve operations were "paper issued against paper", that bookkeeping entries comprised the only values which changed hands."

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/reserve.htm

Arklatex
10-21-2009, 03:59 PM
I wonder if any of them are taking profits??

Ron Paul is coming...

YumYum
10-21-2009, 04:17 PM
I wonder if any of them are taking profits??

Ron Paul is coming...

The stockholders make interest on every dollar that is loaned. That means that all the money that was loaned by the Fed since 1914 has interest paid on it to the stockholders. This money is never "paid back", so the interest payments continue indefinetly. Also, the stockholders receive a fee for every block of money that is printed out of thin air. Our Founding Fed Fathers were pretty slick.

Arklatex
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
i mean "taking profits" as in selling their shares while the getting is good, i'd imagine if the Fed is audited and abolished those shares are going to lose value fast.. or i'd hope so =) I'm sure they be compensated by the IMF or something :(

YumYum
10-21-2009, 05:58 PM
i mean "taking profits" as in selling their shares while the getting is good, i'd imagine if the Fed is audited and abolished those shares are going to lose value fast.. or i'd hope so =) I'm sure they be compensated by the IMF or something :(

That's an interesting thought. Why isn't the Fed fighting HR1207 and the Senate bill tooth and nail? They are putting up some resistence, but nothing like the media hype that was put on the public until the bill was passed in 1913. Is the Fed moving on to bigger and better things, such as a world reserve currency? On Monday, December 22, 1913, the Federal Reserve bill was passed by the House 282-60 and the Senate 43-23. Every rep and every Senator that voted against the bill was defeated in their next election.