PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Brewing On San Francisco’s Home Front (Nancy Pelosi's seat)

Brian4Liberty
10-21-2009, 01:16 PM
http://will86aber.wordpress.com/2009/10/08/trouble-brewing-on-san-fransiscos-homefront/

Trouble Brewing On San Francisco’s Home Front

He wants our troops to come home, She would consider sending more. He abhors torture, She turns her head to it. He wants to open the Federal Reserve’s books and audit the place, She is trying to stop that from happening. He is a Republican named John Dennis and she is Nancy Pelosi.

John Dennis is a constitutionalist and holds to views much more in line with what our Founding Fathers intended than almost every Republican member in congress. For this and many other reasons he is an attractive Republican candidate. However, if I was a Democrat I would find him quite attractive also. John Dennis is an adamant non-interventionist who wants an immediate withdrawal of our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan along with a review of every one of our 700 overseas military bases. He is an environmentalist and a privacy rights advocate. At times like these when it seems the congressmen in both parties are refusing to listen to the will of the people, John Dennis would be a great voice for us.

It is refreshing to see a candidate vying for San Francisco’s congressional seat who is a true liberal who will fight for the rights of Californians. John Dennis doesn’t pick and choose when it comes to liberty. He refuses to divide them up into our civil liberties, economic liberties, sexual liberties, etc. Instead in his own words he says, “If we support some types of liberty but not others, ultimately we will be left without liberty at all.”

Pelosi on the other hand has railed against the people who have raised their concerns over the direction the country has taken, saying they’re showing up carrying swastikas to town hall meetings. This just reminds the people of San Francisco how long it has been since Congresswoman Pelosi last came to a town hall meeting. Her anti-war stance has been nothing but rhetoric, and never tried to do anything to stop water boarding until being called out on it. At times Nancy Pelosi has served her district well but now it is time for her to step down. Especially since her approval ratings have been in a nose dive since shortly after President Obama’s election.

Pennsylvania
10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
http://www.johndennis2010.com/

let's get the guy in

teacherone
10-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Sounds like a winner-- we must support this guy. Win over the Obamabots with his anti-war message!!!

I propose the Federal government:

Unwind and end both wars within the 6-12 months.
Close all military bases outside the U.S. They are not constitutional and we can not afford them. An interim step would be for each of the 700+ foreign bases to justify its necessity to the defense of the country. Those that can not would be closed.
Sell all non-vital assets, including the land, from the bases. All proceeds should be earmarked for Federal debt reduction.
Reduce income taxes commensurate with the savings made by reducing our foreign military presence.
Abolish the Departments of Education, Commerce, Homeland Security and Agriculture. The total savings will be approximately $300 billion.
Repeal capital gains taxes. This will attract the necessary offshore capital to start businesses and create productive jobs. Any chance to save the U.S. economy depends on the return of substantial growth.
Drastically cut, and ultimately abolish, the income tax, an unconstitutional, growth stunting government revenue scheme.
Federal budgets must have a surplus. The excess revenue will be used to pay down Federal debt. Debt repayment will free capital for use in the productive private sector, reducing interest rates and assisting growth.

tangent4ronpaul
10-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Like that platform - with a few exceptions...

on overseas bases - the pre-possitioned stockpiles should probably stay - just in case... and a couple of airfields on the other side of the world would be very useful. There are also the radar, sonar and sigint facilities.

on abolishing departments - treasury is part of commerce. You know - printing money and minting coins. Also, we should deff keep the coast guard! - that's now part of DHS.

-t

dannno
10-21-2009, 04:32 PM
Like that platform - with a few exceptions...

on overseas bases - the pre-possitioned stockpiles should probably stay - just in case... and a couple of airfields on the other side of the world would be very useful. There are also the radar, sonar and sigint facilities.

on abolishing departments - treasury is part of commerce. You know - printing money and minting coins. Also, we should deff keep the coast guard! - that's now part of DHS.

-t

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nWpwm6lhWUs/Sb30vSRa0LI/AAAAAAAAHoU/4bWjGxey_58/s400/Nancy+Pelosi.jpg

dannno
10-21-2009, 04:42 PM

let's get the guy in

Nice..

dannno
10-21-2009, 04:53 PM
YouTube - John Dennis Freedom Watch August 12, 2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FpSVOnArc)

phill4paul
10-21-2009, 05:13 PM
Non-intervention is the way to win over democratic hearts. On 90% of all cars I see w/ the Obama sticker there is also a purple one, w/ all the worlds religious symbols and the word "Co-Exist."
I have had two thought provoking, for the Obamanots, conversations by pointing to their bumper and saying "So how is that working out for you?"
They both replied, figuring me for a Repub, defensively "Obama is working out great he is doing more for people than Bush ever did!"
To which I responded, "No I meant the "Co-Exist" sticker. Too bad Obama doesn't want to co-exist or respect the religion of the people of Afghanistan." End discussion. Walk away.
Look around, you'll see the two stickers on most the same cars. I don't sell Dr. Paul, I don't debate healthcare, all I do is put a chink in the armor of their beliefs so that rust can start growing. When they are over their idol worship then I can talk some sense into them.

Promontorium
10-21-2009, 06:08 PM
I am pro Not-Pelosi too. He might not be a freedom candidate, or any kind of beacon for individualism. But if we can vote out one of the top ten (being nice) 'proponents of happy government control' then it will invariably make America a better place.

familydog
10-21-2009, 06:35 PM
Good luck guy.

You will need it.

jmdrake
10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
So when's the money bomb? Imagine if we raised enough money for this guy to be a contender? Would the Limbaughs, Hannitys and Becks ignore him just because he's not pro war? Or would they resist their disdain for Pelosi just to avoid a true liberty candidate getting positive press?

Athan
10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Yeah that district is pretty crazy about democrats. He's going to need some green!

TCE
10-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Justin Raimondo says hello!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Raimondo

rprprs
10-21-2009, 07:18 PM
So when's the money bomb? Imagine if we raised enough money for this guy to be a contender? Would the Limbaughs, Hannitys and Becks ignore him just because he's not pro war? Or would they resist their disdain for Pelosi just to avoid a true liberty candidate getting positive press?

For those who might not already be aware, John is one of the Liberty candidates on http://www.thisnovember5th.com/.

I've already pledged for 4 other candidates, but I'm about to add John as a fifth. Nothing would make a bigger statement for the Liberty movement than defeating Pelosi.

And I agree, it would be VERY interesting to see the reaction of Limbaugh, Hannity, et al.

clint4liberty
10-21-2009, 07:22 PM

let's get the guy in

I would love to get an interview with the person who opposes Nancy Pelosi in San Francisco. If someone knows how to get into contact with John Dennis e-mail us: kymattsingleton@yahoo.com. This is for the show Kentuckiana Grassroots Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/KY-GrassRoots-Radio
I will be sure to click on the candidate web site and hopefully get an interview that way, but if anyone knows him personally please forward the info.

For the cause of Liberty,

Clint, co-host Kentuckiana Grassroots Radio

bkreigh
10-21-2009, 09:46 PM
If i had billions i would move as many people out there for a year or so as long as vote for John Dennis. Unfortunately im a poor sack of crap so he is going to have to settle for a donation.

Pennsylvania
10-22-2009, 10:04 AM
If someone knows how to get into contact with John Dennis e-mail us: kymattsingleton@yahoo.com

You can use the contact page on his website.

Todd
10-22-2009, 10:14 AM
This is great.

dannno
10-22-2009, 10:20 AM
I've already pledged for 4 other candidates, but I'm about to add John as a fifth. Nothing would make a bigger statement for the Liberty movement than defeating Pelosi.

Ya I donated yesterday.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for everyone who can to throw a few bucks his way just so he knows he has some support and get up in his e-mail list and whatnot.