PDA

View Full Version : H1N1 distribution problems

tangent4ronpaul
10-21-2009, 08:23 AM
seems it's mostly all produced, but it's getting into peoples hands very slowly. There is a reason for this. Normally, private companies are hired to do the distribution - this time the government is doing it... :rolleyes:

(yeah gvmt run healthcare! - dripping sarcasm!)

Predictably, the HHS rep testifying right now is lying about what the problem is and blaming the pharmacutical companies.

Did I mention the paperwork? OMG! - WHAT PAPERWORK!

Supposidly 60% of the US population is going to catch it, and there is about a 1% fatality rate.

-t

sevin
10-21-2009, 08:27 AM
seems it's mostly all produced, but it's getting into peoples hands very slowly. There is a reason for this. Normally, private companies are hired to do the distribution - this time the government is doing it... :rolleyes:

ha ha!

pcosmar
10-21-2009, 08:51 AM
Conflicting stories.
As a rule that means someone is lying.

Hype the story, spread the fear. and they said there would be enough vaccine.
Mandatory vaccinations. and there is enough vaccine.
Military training for out breaks, quarantines, and braclets

Now the story is changing to NO vaccine , Hype the fear and create panic.

I will observe. But folks are being lied to.

youngbuck
10-21-2009, 03:04 PM
My brother just got swine flu several days ago. He was sick for 2-3 days, then was over it. He said it was in no way worse than any other flu he's had. Didn't have any diarrhea or vomiting.

awake
10-21-2009, 03:49 PM
We need the WHO to do it right...*choke*

tpreitzel
10-21-2009, 03:53 PM
My brother just got swine flu several days ago. He was sick for 2-3 days, then was over it. He said it was in no way worse than any other flu he's had. Didn't have any diarrhea or vomiting.

x2 ... You'll hardly even know you've got the flu if you're taking large doses of Vitamin C and D3 early before the major symptoms would normally manifest themselves.