PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Quarter Results Comming Today! - Rumor of a Rumor!

ghemminger
10-01-2007, 02:57 PM
Official: Will be announced today
On October 1st, 2007 fezzler says:
I called the Ron Paul campaign and they told me that we can expect numbers to be released later this afternoon. Get ready!•

Login or register to post comments
results
On October 1st, 2007 senseido says:
results wont be for 15 days
• Login or register to post comments
don't the campaigns usually
On October 1st, 2007 stefans says:
don't the campaigns usually leak the numbers in the first few days of the new quarter?
I guess the ron paul compaign is waiting for the others to release their numbers to get some press coverage about how his numbers aren't so much different so he should be considered an electable candidate.
We will know today
That's not true. We will know today. However, official reports detailing everything will not be due to the FEC until October 15th.
Fezzler, are you sure? I
On October 1st, 2007 JBPT says:
Fezzler, are you sure? I remember we didn't find out on July 2 after the end of the last quarter. We only learned the total once clips of his interview with George S. were on the 'net.
From what I've read
All the articles I've read and news stories I have seen indicate that all candidates should be expected to announce how much they raised today. Most already have, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ron Paul did the same. Again, I'm just saying we'll get to hear about how much they raised, not exact amounts or cash on hand.

steph3n
10-01-2007, 03:00 PM
This may be best now esp with the new florida debate rules for entry, jsut be SURE the name is out and some recognition is in place before the end of the polling period on the 7th

BuddyRey
10-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Looks like they're trotting out Britney Spears for a convenient distraction again. Gosh, the MSM gets more and more predictable as time goes on.

Chester Copperpot
10-01-2007, 03:06 PM
This may be best now esp with the new florida debate rules for entry, jsut be SURE the name is out and some recognition is in place before the end of the polling period on the 7th

What are the florida debate rules?

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 03:25 PM
gosh... I sure wonder what that number is lol

steph3n
10-01-2007, 03:41 PM
What are the florida debate rules?

must be drawing 1% of 300 in random polling across 3 groups

Perry
10-01-2007, 03:42 PM
Who will the results be announced through first? Email? Press release?

DjLoTi
10-01-2007, 03:43 PM
eh... sounds like they were speculating.

Bradley in DC
10-01-2007, 03:56 PM
George, George, George, you know better.

One, from past experience I would bet my house over yours that there are unopened donation envelopes as I write this in Lake Jackson still. (and I am not a betting man, but this is not a gamble)

Two, Jesse Saturday told me a different story on his strategy for releasing the numbers.

Three, anyone who knows what the numbers are and when they'd be released isn't talking to people they don't know over the phone much less posting crazy sh*t on chat rooms.

james1844
10-01-2007, 03:59 PM
yeah, I just called HQ, they didn't have a number readily available.

Bradley, while I'm writing, what is Jesse's strategy for releasing the numbers?

ghemminger
10-01-2007, 03:59 PM
George, George, George, you know better.

One, from past experience I would be my house over yours that there are unopened donation envelopes as I write this in Lake Jackson still. (and I am not a betting man, but this is not a gamble)

Two, Jesse Saturday told me a different story on his strategy for releasing the numbers.

Three, anyone who knows what the numbers are and when they'd be released isn't talking to people they don't know over the phone much less posting crazy sh*t on chat rooms.

Thanks Bradley for the Reality check - without any confirmation all we have is specultion - I got this from the comments section of the Daily Paul.

Bradley in DC
10-01-2007, 04:03 PM
Bradley, while I'm writing, what is Jesse's strategy for releasing the numbers?

Who me? <Looking around all innocent-like>

Ron Paul Fan
10-01-2007, 04:04 PM
If the numbers aren't released today then I will be very upset. And I'm sure many of my fellow forum members will be as well. The OP has acted on faulty and unconfirmed information and has deceived all of us into believing it. Expect some "blowback" from this ghemminger if what you say turns out to be false. You have freedom of speech, but you can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater and you can't yell "Ron Paul's Q3 results will be released today!" in a crowded Ron Paul Forum. I hope you're ashamed of yourself and you should be forced to eat your whole shoe collection for this fiasco. :mad:

Dustancostine
10-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Well get ready to be upset they are not going to release them today.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-01-2007, 04:10 PM
no one is even talking about Ron Paul on tv lol

ghemminger
10-01-2007, 04:11 PM
If the numbers aren't released today then I will be very upset. And I'm sure many of my fellow forum members will be as well. The OP has acted on faulty and unconfirmed information and has deceived all of us into believing it. Expect some "blowback" from this ghemminger if what you say turns out to be false. You have freedom of speech, but you can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater and you can't yell "Ron Paul's Q3 results will be released today!" in a crowded Ron Paul Forum. I hope you're ashamed of yourself and you should be forced to eat your whole shoe collection for this fiasco. :mad:

LOL....you made my day....THANKS MAN......:D

Perry

Let this be a lesson to you then. Don't believe anything until you do the research for yourself.

EDIT: Or was that sarcasm...?

ghemminger
no one is even talking about Ron Paul on tv lol

Phucking ridiculous!!!!!!!

kalami
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Maybe the Paul camp is waiting until everyone else leaks their numbers, so we they drop they'll get more specialized media attention. I would expect after all the fundraising hype starts to die down for the other candidates and before 15.

Bradley in DC
10-01-2007, 04:12 PM

Please don't be upset. George did try to put it in context (ie, no basis in fact whatsoever from anyone who would know).

Unlike Rudy and Mitt with a small army of accountants and lawyers, Dr. Paul has a much smaller staff (accounting for his much lower burn rate with a higher percentage of his funds used for ads and direct mail to win votes where we need them!).

To clarify me comments, unopened checks today count towards the 4thQ: my point is that there is a lot of information to gather and get right with different degrees of difficulty. Online donations are relatively straightforward (though even there one has to check for people donating over the maximum, pledged donations not coming through, etc.). Paper checks are sent to and processed in Lake Jackson which does not have a reputation for meeting demands of listless supporters--they will do their job, at their pace, getting it right, before even HQ knows what that part of the total is. Patience is a virtue. :)

ghemminger
10-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Maybe the Paul camp is waiting until everyone else leaks their numbers, so we they drop they'll get more specialized media attention. I would expect after all the fundraising hype starts to die down for the other candidates and before 15.

Yeah - it's obivious now to us - just makes us poor supporters MONDAY a living Hell!!! - I feel INVISIBLE!

Johnnybags
10-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Fill the quill 200,000
thermometer 1,200,000
Texas straw poll 102,000
West coast 350,000
Private fundraisers est 100,000
Meetup drive? est 1,000,000
snail mail est 200,000

Total est 3,152,000

is my estimate, I forgot something I am sure and the big key is the meetup comp.

Grass roots spending - 5 million at least.

akalucas
10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Fill the quill 200,000
thermometer 1,200,000
Texas straw poll 102,000
West coast 350,000
Private fundraisers est 100,000
Meetup drive? est 1,000,000
snail mail est 200,000

Total est 3,152,000

is my estimate, I forgot something I am sure and the big key is the meetup comp.

Grass roots spending - 5 million at least.

Besides the thermometer and quill how much do you think Paul made online from the start of the 3Q to when the quill started. I notice the thermometer show that after reaching the 1.2 million it has slowed down to about 25,000 bucks a day. You think thats about what he was making everyday from the start of 3Q to quill. If that the case its about 2 million online donation before the quill

Bradley in DC
10-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I pulled as much info as I could together

http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21634