PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Bleish interview with Ernie Hancock today--plans afoot

Oyate
10-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Howdy Folks!

Catherine Bleish, recently arrested for practising free speech, will do an interview today with Ernie Hancock (sometimes known as the father of the R3VOlUTION) on the Liberty Radio News Network. In this she will not only describe her experiences, but the plight of African-American residents of Maplewood MO.

It seems these poor people are being treated like a cash-register for the police dept. there. They are routinely victimized and deprived of their rights.

Some of us are beginning to talk about a strategy to expose this situation and to help educate these residents of their rights and ways to defend them.

Catherine will be on the second hour of the show which runs from 4pm - 6pm Central DST. Links to the live broadcast as well as links to the archived show are found at:

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Article/060084-2009-10-20-declare-your-independence-with-ernest-hancock-afternoon-october-20th-2009.htm

ronpaulhawaii
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
:cool:

Oyate
10-20-2009, 05:09 PM
Well that didn't exactly go to plan. All about Fusion Centers and nothing about Maplewood MO. Oh well.

tangent4ronpaul
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
Catherine Bleish is HOT!!!!

-t

ronpaulhawaii
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
If at first we don't succeed...

dannno
10-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Well that didn't exactly go to plan. All about Fusion Centers and nothing about Maplewood MO. Oh well.

Was Catherine not on at all?

Oyate
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Was Catherine not on at all?

She was on but Ernie is so....Ernie that sometimes the topic goes in a different direction.

Now Danno, this business with Bubbles. Every time I see you post I have to watch them but I've been through the whole series 3 times and now I'm going for 4. It's beginning to effect productivity ;)

dannno
10-20-2009, 05:37 PM
Now Danno, this business with Bubbles. Every time I see you post I have to watch them but I've been through the whole series 3 times and now I'm going for 4. It's beginning to effect productivity ;)

LOL....

for those who don't know, checkout the show "Trailer Park Boys", it's a Canadian comedy that was like #1 show in the country for several years... it might take a few episodes to get used to what's going on, but damn.. that is some of the funniest stuff I've ever seen.

The intro song is my ringtone :)

FSP-Rebel
10-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Catherine Bleish was at this summer's Porcfest and said she is moving to NH in 2012 as a FreeStater.
Here's a video of Catherine's Porcfest '09 'rant', she lights quite a spark: YouTube - PorcFest09 Soapbox Idol - Catherine Bleish - BoldVoices.TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ9d-E_TaNU).

At the end, the judges make their opinions known. Notice, Angela Keaton (the middle judge and the only female) from http://anti-war.com hits on Catherine and stuff. Anyway, Angela got way faded that night and I had to help her back to her site, but her towel fell off, so. I can attest to her hotness but didn't want to sound to lame about it.