PDA

View Full Version : How Can We Stop It ?

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 08:58 AM
How do we stop the Copenhagen Treaty from being signed ?

Brainstorm folks.
I have not been able to come up with any peaceful solution to this. I need other options.

This Treaty will end our sovereignty. It will Create a One World Government, in which we will have no honest representation.

A thread for ideas and hopefully a plan. :cool:

Dieseler
10-20-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm pretty sure I can get one or two before they get me.
If everyone else tries to do the same maybe someone will make it through to right the ship.

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm pretty sure I can get one or two before they get me.
If everyone else tries to do the same maybe someone will make it through to right the ship.

I understand that concept. I was hoping to hold that off a bit longer.
Can we stop it? Without violence. I am willing to work at any peaceful option.
I just don't see one.

Add to that, I have NO firearm. I can not take the shot.
I have no way to get to Copenhagen, I can not snatch the pen from their hands.

I need other options.

sluggo
10-20-2009, 09:26 AM
First step is to get the word out. Most people have no clue that this thing exists.

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 09:34 AM
First step is to get the word out. Most people have no clue that this thing exists.

This is true, and it is out. But people are not listening.

I will post it on my humble blog too. There are a few readers. :o

Elwar
10-20-2009, 09:35 AM
I have no way to get to Copenhagen, I can not snatch the pen from their hands.

I need other options.

Perhaps replace the pen with one of those trick pens with invisible ink, where the ink slowly disappears?

Actually...could you do that for all pens in DC as well?

zach
10-20-2009, 09:35 AM
I think these things have to happen..

In order for humanity to wake up and do something as a united whole, we need initiative - a huge motivation as to why we need to take back our freedom from those who have nothing but money and greed on their minds.

We as a growing movement don't necessarily need any more initiative, but for the masses that still don't give a damn yet, this is what they need in order to "hear the call" and choose the future they want.

I could be wrong though.

Elwar
10-20-2009, 09:36 AM
Realistically...Congress has to approve all spending. The president can promise the sun and the stars to foreign countries...in the end he has to go to the Congress to ask for their approval. That's where we step in.

sluggo
10-20-2009, 09:40 AM
Reposting this video for anyone who might be new to this issue:

YouTube - Glenn Beck interviews Lord Monckton on the Soviet style takeover of America by the NWO & BHO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIN-PqcsN0)

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 09:41 AM
Realistically...Congress has to approve all spending. The president can promise the sun and the stars to foreign countries...in the end he has to go to the Congress to ask for their approval. That's where we step in.
No, realistically. They will have no say in the matter. It will be funded by the UN and the IMF. It will be enforced by UN Peacekeepers. (I hate that term)
It will likely be rubber stamped by that traitors in DC.

We are so screwed. :(

Dieseler
10-20-2009, 09:57 AM
There is really nothing we can do, sad to say.
The system is so corrupt now that all we can do is have faith in our fellow man to see the difference between right and wrong.
It really all comes down to what the people will put up with in the end.
My position is purely defensive at this point and very dangerous to say the least.
In all my years on this Earth I never would have believed that common sense would be the death of me but up with this I can not put.
Sorry.

A. Havnes
10-20-2009, 10:01 AM
I'm in the middle of writing petitions for my Congresswoman and Senator. They were elected by the people to represent our views, not by the President to push whatever ideas or agenda he/she sets forth. It would be wrong for them to ensnare the people because they're busy bending over for the government.

heavenlyboy34
10-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Perhaps C4L needs to demonstrate in DC to bring attention to this?

Dieseler
10-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Perhaps C4L needs to demonstrate in DC to bring attention to this?

To be honest, that is the only thing that could stop this.
Millions of people gathered.
MILLIONS.

heavenlyboy34
10-20-2009, 10:04 AM
btw...if you guys put together some text and images, I can make a tri-fold brochure for you to inform the masses. You can have it printed at a print shop at your leisure. Just email me with the specs and I'll get back to ya ASAP.

Mini-Me
10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Is this planned to go through as a formal treaty (with ratification by two thirds of the Senate), a Congressional-executive agreement, or a sole executive agreement?

If Obama and his handlers are planning on making it a formal treaty, we still have time to bring attention to this and defeat it in the Senate. If they're planning on a Congressional-executive agreement, like NAFTA, we still have some time too, but less (given it needs a simple majority, albeit in both houses). I have no idea whether a Congressional-executive agreement would be legally binding in this case or not, but I guess that doesn't really matter, since it would appear legitimate enough in any case that we couldn't fight it on legal grounds and hope to win. If Obama is planning on signing this as a sole executive agreement, I think any awareness we raise over this is going to come to a head and force him to use one of the other processes that require Congressional and/or Senate approval.

In other words, I think it comes down to this: Raise the alarms, let people know, let the House know, and let the Senate know...and let them know this is unacceptable. If I'm right, the final decision will probably rest in their hands.

Dieseler
10-20-2009, 10:20 AM
I have no wealth left to redistribute.
All I have left is my dignity.
Perhaps this, my dignity, is what they wish to redistribute now.

armstrong
10-20-2009, 10:25 AM
MILLIONS.

I agree !!!!!!!! and now and while we are at it make more noise on health care,wars,audit the fed, and so on,,,millions of people,,its the only way a peaceful solution to all these problems.. hmmmm on thanksgiving day !? imagine millions of people who did not purchase a turkey to attend the march is reported as the turkey industry needs a bailout thats about how bad things are people..

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Is this planned to go through as a formal treaty (with ratification by two thirds of the Senate), a Congressional-executive agreement, or a sole executive agreement?

If Obama and his handlers are planning on making it a formal treaty, we still have time to bring attention to this and defeat it in the Senate. If they're planning on a Congressional-executive agreement, like NAFTA, we still have some time too, but less (given it needs a simple majority, albeit in both houses). I have no idea whether a Congressional-executive agreement would be legally binding in this case or not, but I guess that doesn't really matter, since it would appear legitimate enough in any case that we couldn't fight it on legal grounds and hope to win. If Obama is planning on signing this as a sole executive agreement, I think any awareness we raise over this is going to come to a head and force him to use one of the other processes that require Congressional and/or Senate approval.

In other words, I think it comes down to this: Raise the alarms, let people know, let the House know, and let the Senate know...and let them know this is unacceptable. If I'm right, the final decision will probably rest in their hands.

That is my Idea as well, Raise as much stink as possible.
I am not sure of having much effect.
Most seem to "buy into" the Global Warming sales pitch. And I have not seen a lot of evidence that our elected leaders are representing us.

But , posted on my blog. and I will make a PITA of myself any where I can.
I will resist.

Andrew-Austin
10-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Perhaps the approach shouldn't be 'how can we stop it from being signed', but 'how can we nullify it'.

Mini-Me
10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
That is my Idea as well, Raise as much stink as possible.
I am not sure of having much effect.
Most seem to "buy into" the Global Warming sales pitch. And I have not seen a lot of evidence that our elected leaders are representing us.

But , posted on my blog. and I will make a PITA of myself any where I can.
I will resist.

You're right, it may very well not have any effect. As painful as it is to acknowledge, I think Zach's post is correct: Until we finally live under the tyranny of one world government, with the entire world united under the same hideous empire, we will always have that fate looming over our heads, and we will always be fighting an uphill battle against it. Until the majority of people in the world finally understand the horror of a one world government (and hopefully it will be short-lived), support for the idea will only continue to grow. Most people are still naive enough to consider this the natural progression of things, since modern history has seen such a prevailing trend towards centralization. I know this sounds a bit defeatist, but I think we'll only have a real shot at lasting liberty once we hit rock bottom first and the vast majority of people finally recognize the folly of centralized absolute power. I'm not saying we shouldn't fight it: We damn well should. It's just that we shouldn't expect to win yet or pin all our hopes and dreams on preventing one world government from ever happening (or even happening in our lifetimes), because it's probably too late for that. We still have a long fight ahead of us, and I think things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get any better...but I'm pretty certain we're going to win in the end. I just hope it's in our lifetimes.

YumYum
10-20-2009, 11:57 AM
You're right, it may very well not have any effect. As painful as it is to acknowledge, I think Zach's post is correct: Until we finally live under the tyranny of one world government, with the entire world united under the same hideous empire, we will always have that fate looming over our heads, and we will always be fighting an uphill battle against it.

So, why the panic? Many people on this board knew this was coming, why didn't they prepare for it? Why didn't Ron Paul tell us steps to take to circumvent this from happening? I know he warned us, which is to his credit, but what effort did C4L make to prepare for this? By buying gold? Storing food? The Founding Fed Fathers put this NWO in motion in 1913, and after their offspring, or whoever controls this planet, takes all of our property in the U.S., they will go after the world and take everybody else's property. It is like you and Zac say, there is really nothing we can do at this point.

But what is currently happening has raised some questions. Why is Obama for a NWO when Israel is not? If the Zionists control the world's economy and they are behind this, why isn't Israel behind this NWO? Rahm Emanuel is a Zionist and Obama's Chief of Staff, and yet he is being called by Zionists a "self-hating Jew" for not standing up to Obama. I don't buy that. Is this all a "head-fake"? Maybe the Zionists don't control as much as we think: maybe the elite are made up of Jews and goyim who could give two shits about Israel; all they want is power. Whatever is going on, we don't have a clue. And speculating is fine, but without the facts all we can do is stayed paranoid. So, why worry? They say the FEMA CAMP in Alaska has a beautiful view of the mountains.

moostraks
10-20-2009, 12:14 PM
maybe the elite are made up of Jews and goyim who could give two shits about Israel; all they want is power.

I definately think this is an accurate perception of TPTB...

They say the FEMA CAMP in Alaska has a beautiful view of the mountains.

Now that is definately how to make lemons from lemonade. :p
Maybe a bit too passive for my taste as a parent of small children, but amusing way to look at things. I think they are just turning the country into one large FEMA camp with controls dominating freedoms through requests from the prisoners.

Sandman33
10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
MILLIONS.

They are not only prepared to kill millions...they INTEND to kill billions.

WClint
10-20-2009, 12:36 PM
No, realistically. They will have no say in the matter. It will be funded by the UN and the IMF. It will be enforced by UN Peacekeepers. (I hate that term)
It will likely be rubber stamped by that traitors in DC.

We are so screwed. :(

So there seems to me only one good way of doing it and it involves alittle naked wii. If you remember back to the naked wii and how much noise that made I think a similar thing would be good. So we can get some money together, get some naked women to promote it and presto. It works for green peace or the animal nuts

Ricky201
10-20-2009, 01:53 PM
If this is passed, the only thing I can see happening is a secession from the Union...and I suppose the Union's Union. I'm sure that will go over like a fart in church...

We're just going to have make this stink REALLY bad.

All I know is that I'm spreading the word today.

Dr.3D
10-20-2009, 02:00 PM
It is my feeling, the reason people are not paying much attention to this is because they have been listening to the 'boy cry wolf' so many times, they figure it is just another episode of the 'boy crying wolf'.

Ricky201
10-20-2009, 02:38 PM
It is my feeling, the reason people are not paying much attention to this is because they have been listening to the 'boy cry wolf' so many times, they figure it is just another episode of the 'boy crying wolf'.

This.

...but at least this time we have a treaty to go off of as proof! Err...let me rephrase that: Unfortunately we have a treaty to go off of as proof.

CapitalistRadical
10-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Since the sort of integration is desired by Washington, I don't see what stopping this treaty would do. And we know that they would simply run it again later. This is what they do with all integration, free-trade, and European unification agreements that are accidentally impeded by groundswells.

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 02:53 PM

No doubt there is some truth to that.
Not because there was no wolf. But because it was not hunted down.
It slipped into it's sheepskin disguise and blended with the flock.
And lazy townspeople blamed the boy for taking them from their diversions. :(

http://www.silver-investor.com/charlessavoie/images/cs_may05b.jpg

eOs
10-20-2009, 02:59 PM
pcosmar asking new questions, i like it

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 03:16 PM
pcosmar asking new questions, i like it

I am always asking questions.

I just don't like some of the answers.

ScoutsHonor
10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Here Karl Denninger (one of the Last Angry Men) shows us What resistance to
tyranny looks like, tho on a different issue:
[/URL][URL]http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=215552 (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=215552)

He proposes a Boycott. Can WE not come up with something to resist this Copenhagen atrocity, even if it's only a Boycott??
Because the Copenhagen treaty is a much larger, much more important, much more destructive of our freedom, issue than a *mere* punitive bank
charge such as what Denninger is angrily defying?

Just asking (not blaming).

LibForestPaul
10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
I am going to rant though it is a useless rant.

What did people do, including libertarians, when they were denied travel, their contract voided, and were forcible stopped from boarding their airplane because their names matched a name on a secret list with no recourse to rectify with no judicial oversight, being denied liberty and property without due process...nothing...