PDA

View Full Version : NRSC wants OUR opinion!

Matt Collins
10-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Remember these are the same guys who have muscled Sen Jim Bunning out, and held a fundraiser AGAINST Rand Paul.

In an e-mail sent to me today:

Dear Matt,

I know where you stand on President Obama's liberal agenda, and I want you to know that you are not alone.

Over 56 million Americans did not vote for Barack Obama, and even many who supported him did not expect or want the radical liberal "change" that Obama and the Democrats are trying to force upon us.

Your voice deserves to be heard.

Please complete this Stop Obama Survey (http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fgIPIYOBJlJWJbL&s=juLUL6NSImJWL7PUIwG&m=ieLMIQMtGhJVG) and submit it today. We will share these findings with Republican Leaders in the U.S. Senate and Republicans running for the Senate in 2010, so they know where you stand -- and can fight for your interests.

The NRSC is leading the Republican Party's effort to take control of the U.S. Senate and effectively cut Barack Obama's term in half. We need the active support and input of every concerned Republican across the nation.

Please make your voice is heard and submit this survey (http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=lmK1JgM0IjJWJqL&s=juLUL6NSImJWL7PUIwG&m=ieLMIQMtGhJVG) to the NRSC with a campaign contribution of $25, $50, $100 (http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=lmK1JgM0IkJWJpL&s=juLUL6NSImJWL7PUIwG&m=ieLMIQMtGhJVG), or whatever amount you can spare, right away.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
http://www.nrsc.org/nrscwebimages/Jesmer_sig.jpg
Rob Jesmer
NRSC Executive Director

Bruno
10-19-2009, 08:42 PM
We want your $$ and your opinion! (money to be kept, opinions to be discarded). Thanks for your donation!

Matt Collins
10-19-2009, 09:06 PM
We want your $$ and your opinion! (money to be kept, opinions to be discarded). Thanks for your donation!
They get the opposite from me ;)

New York For Paul
10-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Many donors are bailing on the NRSC by the thousands because of the Florida Senate race and Kentucky senate race.

Austin
10-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Many donors are bailing on the NRSC by the thousands because of the Florida Senate race and Kentucky senate race.

Source?

As an aside, I plan on throwing them a few bucks if they endorse Rand.

torchbearer
10-26-2009, 10:36 AM
Source?

send that to them in an email.

erowe1
10-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Source?

They've already tacitly endorsed Grayson. They definitely aren't going to endorse Rand until they can endorse him for the general election after he wins the nomination despite their wishes that he lose.

hueylong
10-26-2009, 11:08 AM
These people are already backing Grayson. Cornyn & McConnell are thick as thieves.

New York For Paul
10-26-2009, 11:16 AM
Source?

I meet with republican and conservative donors all day long and thats what they tell me.

They do have track records with the FEC so one can actually measure the drop off if someone wants to spend all day doing that.

Austin
10-26-2009, 11:22 AM
They've already tacitly endorsed Grayson. They definitely aren't going to endorse Rand until they can endorse him for the general election after he wins the nomination despite their wishes that he lose.

Whoops, I thought we were talking about DeMint's Senate Conservatives Fund. :o :o

Nathan Hale
10-26-2009, 11:43 AM
We should all take part in that survey. It's a good opportunity to get some opinions across.

FSP-Rebel
10-26-2009, 02:43 PM
I wonder if they take your opinions w/o a donation? I gave them my email add but that's about it.

Nathan Hale
10-27-2009, 06:51 AM
I wonder if they take your opinions w/o a donation? I gave them my email add but that's about it.

Ditto - I have no idea if their system automatically filters out the opinions of non-donors. But hey, it was worth the 2 minutes.

pacelli
10-27-2009, 06:56 AM
I got a physical letter from them along with a postage-paid return envelope. I loaded the envelope with campaign slimjims until I couldn't fit in anymore. That form of educational donation really can't be replaced. Really convenient opportunity to provide some education. Pretty happy that they were willing to pay for whatever I put into the envelope. Those slimjims are printed on heavy cardstock. Its the type of donation that keeps giving.

The best thing is that this is the third time they've sent me a "Stop Obama Survey". So they must really like my educational donations. And I have lots more for them.

Matt Collins
10-27-2009, 09:25 AM
I got a physical letter from them along with a postage-paid return envelope. I loaded the envelope with campaign slimjims until I couldn't fit in anymore. That form of educational donation really can't be replaced. Really convenient opportunity to provide some education. Pretty happy that they were willing to pay for whatever I put into the envelope. Those slimjims are printed on heavy cardstock. Its the type of donation that keeps giving.

The best thing is that this is the third time they've sent me a "Stop Obama Survey". So they must really like my educational donations. And I have lots more for them.I know someone who sent a full-sized pocked Constitution back to them in a pre-paid envelope with a note attached that said "here is the only opinion you need to know" ;)

pacelli
10-27-2009, 10:56 AM
I know someone who sent a full-sized pocked Constitution back to them in a pre-paid envelope with a note attached that said "here is the only opinion you need to know" ;)

Great idea. Next time they send me a postage paid envelope I'll see how many constitutions I can cram in.