PDA

View Full Version : Beck Interviews Brit Lord On Planned World Government!

libertygrl
10-19-2009, 03:37 PM
It's been all over the internet now it goes mainstream:

GLENN: So you are quite the hot topic on Twitter and on the Internet. If we could just find a way to control the Internet oh, I remember. Net neutrality. We'll get to that Thursday. Anyway, you are quite the topic because of this new global climate treaty that is coming in December.

LORD MONCKTON: Yes.

GLENN: Tell me about it.

LORD MONCKTON: This is the conference of the state's parties to the United Nations framework convention on climate change, which is a hell of a mouthful, I know. But this has been in the planning for two years, ever since the same conference met in Barley. They always meet somewhere nice. This time it's going to be Copenhagen. And at Barley it was planned. As soon as they had got George Bush out of the way, they would push through a climate treaty which would involve the vast transfer of wealth from the west to poorer countries, in the name of what is called reparations for climate debt. Now, the extraordinary thing about the draft treaty which I have now seen is that it goes far further than anything that was planned at any previous session. What they're now going to do is to set up a world government, and the word "Government" actually appears in the treaty. But you heard it here first. The word "Election, democracy, vote, or ballot" does not appear anywhere in the 200 pages of the treaty.

http://www.glennbeck....

ClayTrainor
10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Eeek... :eek:

Your link doesn't work btw.

Sandman33
10-19-2009, 03:45 PM
Bump.

pcosmar
10-19-2009, 03:48 PM
Several threads on this subject, very little discussion.
This is far more important than anything covered before. Yes even more important than Medical Marijuana.
This will make "End the Fed" irrelevant.
This is what many have been warning about.
This is a One World Government. Your "say" about anything ends here.

TheEvilDetector
10-19-2009, 03:52 PM
http://www.petergallagher.com.au/index.php/site/article/moncktons-litany/

and

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2302785/lord_monckton_warns_of_global_climate.html

and

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/15816

and a video

YouTube - Lord Christopher Monckton Speaking in St. Paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij8sUybx0)

Good to have someone of his stature on the side of sanity.

A comment of his that illustrates the impending problem well:

YouTube - Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40)

" At [the 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference in] Copenhagen, this December, weeks away, a treaty will be signed. Your president will sign it. Most of the third world countries will sign it, because they think they’re going to get money out of it. Most of the left-wing regime from the European Union will rubber stamp it. Virtually nobody won’t sign it.

I read that treaty. And what it says is this, that a world government is going to be created. The word “government” actually appears as the first of three purposes of the new entity. The second purpose is the transfer of wealth from the countries of the West to third world countries, in satisfication of what is called, coyly, “climate debt” – because we’ve been burning CO2 and they haven’t. We’ve been screwing up the climate and they haven’t. And the third purpose of this new entity, this government, is enforcement.

How many of you think that the word “election” or “democracy” or “vote” or “ballot” occurs anywhere in the 200 pages of that treaty? Quite right, it doesn’t appear once. So, at last, the communists who piled out of the Berlin Wall and into the environmental movement, who took over Greenpeace so that my friends who funded it left within a year, because [the communists] captured it – Now the apotheosis as at hand. They are about to impose a communist world government on the world. You have a president who has very strong sympathies with that point of view. He’s going to sign it. He’ll sign anything. He’s a Nobel Peace Prize [winner]; of course he’ll sign it.

[laughter]

And the trouble is this; if that treaty is signed, if your Constitution says that it takes precedence over your Constitution (sic), and you can’t resign from that treaty unless you get agreement from all the other state parties – And because you’ll be the biggest paying country, they’re not going to let you out of it.

So, thank you, America. You were the beacon of freedom to the world. It is a privilege merely to stand on this soil of freedom while it is still free. But, in the next few weeks, unless you stop it, your president will sign your freedom, your democracy, and your prosparity away forever. And neither you nor any subsequent government you may elect will have any power whatsoever to take it back. That is how serious it is. I’ve read the treaty. I’ve seen this stuff about [world] government and climate debt and enforcement. They are going to do this to you whether you like it or not.

But I think it is here, here in your great nation, which I so love and I so admire – it is here that perhaps, at this eleventh hour, at the fifty-ninth minute and fifty-ninth second, you will rise up and you will stop your president from signing that dreadful treaty, that purposeless treaty. For there is no problem with climate and, even if there were, an economic treaty does nothing to [help] it.

So I end by saying to you the words that Winston Churchill addressed to your president in the darkest hour before the dawn of freedom in the Second World War. He quoted from your great poet Longfellow:

Sail on, O Ship of State!
Sail on, O Union, strong and great!
Humanity with all its fears,
With all the hopes of future years,
Is hanging breathless on thy fate!"

The treaty itself:

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/un-fccc-copenhagen-2009.pdf

fatjohn
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck interviews Lord Monckton on the Soviet style takeover of America by the NWO & BHO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIN-PqcsN0)

ClayTrainor
10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck interviews Lord Monckton on the Soviet style takeover of America by the NWO & BHO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NIN-PqcsN0)

Thanks!

fatjohn
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM
This is the same thing as the lisbon treaty, I guess. Just a treaty, overwriting a constitution.
If something makes my blood boil, it's not the fed, not the wars, not the illegal drugs, but things like this.

sofia
10-19-2009, 04:02 PM
50 years ago, people laughed at "kooks" like the John Birch Society who warned about World Government.

90 years ago, people like Henry Ford were ridiculed for believing in the Protocols of Zion.

Who's crazy now????

TheEvilDetector
10-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Is it possible that the financial crisis was engineered so that this (far more important) treaty could be signed with as little attention as possible?

Andrew-Austin
10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Is it possible that the financial crisis was engineered so that this (far more important) treaty could be signed with as little attention as possible?

No that is absurd. Even if it wasn't absurd they would not need that big of a distraction anyways.

Dieseler
10-19-2009, 04:45 PM
Just snagged this from another site.

Glen Beck-Lord Monckton-Interview Transcript

Glenn Beck: Global warming, global government?
Glenn Beck: Global warming, global government?

October 19, 2009 - 12:54 ET
Why Global Warming is not a global crisis. Learn more... GLENN: From high above Times Square in Midtown Manhattan, third most listened to show in all of America. Hello, you sick twisted freak. Welcome to the program. We go to Christopher monk con, otherwise known as Lord Monckton. I mean, call him Christopher or do I have to call him Lord? I can't remember what we decided last time we spoke. Lord Monckton

LORD MONCKTON: It's very simple.

GLENN: How are you, sir?

LORD MONCKTON: I am fine. Are you on one knee and wearing white gloves and touching your forearm?

GLENN: Of course I am, my lege.

LORD MONCKTON: In that case you may carry on.

GLENN: So you are quite the hot topic on Twitter and on the Internet. If we could just find a way to control the Internet oh, I remember. Net neutrality. We'll get to that Thursday. Anyway, you are quite the topic because of this new global climate treaty that is coming in December.

GLENN: Tell me about it.

LORD MONCKTON: This is the conference of the state's parties to the United Nations framework convention on climate change, which is a **** of a mouthful, I know. But this has been in the planning for two years, ever since the same conference met in Barley. They always meet somewhere nice. This time it's going to be Copenhagen. And at Barley it was planned. As soon as they had got George Bush out of the way, they would push through a climate treaty which would involve the vast transfer of wealth from the west to poorer countries, in the name of what is called reparations for climate debt. Now, the extraordinary thing about the draft treaty which I have now seen is that it goes far further than anything that was planned at any previous session. What they're now going to do is to set up a world government, and the word "Government" actually appears in the treaty. But you heard it here first. The word "Election, democracy, vote, or ballot" does not appear anywhere in the 200 pages of the treaty.

GLENN: All right, you are talking hold on just a second. You are talking about Paragraph 36 and 38 from what I understand.

LORD MONCKTON: That's absolutely right. The word "Government" appears in there.

GLENN: Do you have it in front of you?

LORD MONCKTON: I don't have it in front of me but I can remember it quite well.

GLENN: All right. Of course you can.

LORD MONCKTON: And what it says is this: There will be a new vast interlocking bureaucratic entity created at huge expense to you and me and that bureaucratic entity will have three purposes, the first of which is twice stated to be government. The second purpose is stated to be the transfer or redistribution of wealth from countries like ours to third world countries in reparation for what is described in the treaty as climate debt. In other words, we've been burning CO2 in huge quantities. They say that's altering the climate. Actually we now know it isn't, but they say it is. And therefore they say we have to pay, get this, anything up to 2% of GDP every year to poorer countries. Now, the third element in the task of this new government will be what is called enforcement. In other words, the power of the new government to make Democratic countries hand over their cash, whether they like it or not. But more than that, there will be an interlocking series of so called technical panels which will have the right directly to intervene in the economies and in the environment of individual countries over the heads of their elected governments. So what we are talking about is a fledgling world government and because it's not elected, it's essentially a communist world government.

GLENN: May I where are you now?

LORD MONCKTON: I am at the moment in Texas. I'm speaking at Texas A&M tonight. But I will be in D.C. or New York for the whole of the next week because I'm trying to make sure that your congress does not allow any of this to happen.

GLENN: All right. You don't stick out at all in Texas, do you?

LORD MONCKTON: No, I fit in just fine. I'm tall, I wear snakeskin cowboy boots.

GLENN: Right.

LORD MONCKTON: And, of course, my Texan accent is famous.

GLENN: Yes. You can just say, howdy, y'all. Go ahead.

LORD MONCKTON: Howdy, y'all.

GLENN: See? You fit right in. All right. So what I'd like to do is I'd like to, I'd like to spend an hour with you, quite honestly, Lord Monckton, and have you on the TV show and maybe bring in ambassador John Bolton about this as well.

LORD MONCKTON: He would be a wonderful man. It would be an honor to take part with you and him in such a program.

GLENN: Now, does he I mean, does I mean, have you ever met before?

LORD MONCKTON: I have met him briefly, but it would be really good to have a proper chance to talk to him on this.

GLENN: All right.

LORD MONCKTON: Because he would certainly, with his vast experience, be able to put this in context far better than I could.

GLENN: Well, now here's what now, this is the global climate treaty that we are expected to sign, right?

LORD MONCKTON: That's right.

GLENN: And this is something that the president has made a priority, et cetera, et cetera.

LORD MONCKTON: That's right. The danger is that now that he's been given his Nobel Peace Prize, if he goes to Copenhagen with Al Gore at one elbow and Jim Hansen at the other in front of the teeming zombies in their tens of thousands, he will sign anything. And he won't read the small print. Nobody seems to have read the small print until I picked it up. It's quite extraordinary that this has got as far as it has with nobody noticing that what they're going to do is what Maurice Strong who originally, he's a Canadian bureaucrat who originally set up the structure of the UN's intergovernmental panel on climate change 20 odd years ago, he has always wanted this to transmogrify into a world government and he is now going to get his way far faster than any of us had realized unless we can stop him. And we only have weeks to stop this.

GLENN: Well, I do know that if you look at the transnationalism and the transnationalists, you know, that the New York Times has denied, you know, that Barack Obama is surrounding himself with.

LORD MONCKTON: Yeah.

GLENN: You know, this is the direction they're going. Now, here's the concern.

GLENN: The concern is that President Obama would sign this and then it would be ratified by congress.

LORD MONCKTON: Well, now I'll tell you what has to happen. Under your Constitution, I think it's Article VI, there has to be a 2/3 majority of the Senate in order to ratify it. Now, I don't think that he'll get a 2/3 majority in the Senate. I'm reasonably sure there are enough senators including blue dog senators who will realize that if they hand over your democracy and your Constitution and make it subject to this new treaty because that's how your Constitution works, Article VI taken with the Vienna convention on the interpretation of international treaties means that an international treaty prevails over your Constitution. And so if he signs away your Constitution, he is signing away for the first time your democracy to an alien bureaucratic entity that you don't elect. That's the danger. Now, if he can't get it through the Senate, during his election campaign he and his staff began saying that they didn't like that part of the Constitution but meant they had to get 2/3 of the Senate to agree. And the way that he is proposing to do it and this was announced during his campaign is to get a simple majority in both houses, which he can of course get because he has a reasonable majority in both houses so that the treaty will be enacted into your domestic law. Now, that is slightly less drastic than if the Senate were to ratify it because at least in theory you can repeal a domestic law, whereas you can't resolve from a treaty and once you sign a treaty, the only way you can get out of that officially is by getting all the other states parties to let you go. And since you'll be the country that's big most in the way of reparations, there's no way they will let you go once they've got you into it.

GLENN: Right. And here's also the other problem

GLENN: that we have. When you can't get the Senate to ratify it, what they do is they get the states to join in and the cities to join in and then have it contested in court. And what they do is then the Supreme Court looks for the movement of law.

GLENN: They look and say, well, which direction is the country and the world moving.

GLENN: And if the country and the world is moving into, well, yeah, there's several cities, several states, several countries that are moving in this direction, well, then it's okay.

LORD MONCKTON: Aha. There is one obstacle that they are going to face this they go down that route and they know it. It's this: That we now know for certain by measurement that the effect of CO2 and all greenhouse gases on temperature globally is less than 1/6th of what the UN says it is. This was a paper published just last month by the gallant professor Richard Lindzen of MIT who I'm sure you've heard of. He's the Alfred piece professor of planetary and atmospheric sciences.

GLENN: We've had him on the program before, yes.

LORD MONCKTON: He is a lovely man and he is the guy who really understands what's happening in the atmosphere. He has done a dazzlingly simple but dazzlingly careful measurement that was taken in 20 years, he's been accumulating the data so that he could do it. And he's just published the result. The amount of outgoing radiation escaping into space is supposed to reduce enormously as the temperature warms down here. That's the official theory because of all the greenhouse gases getting in the way. What is actually happening is that nearly all of it is getting out into space just as before. So the warming effect of CO2 over the whole of the next 100 years is going to be well below 2 Fahrenheit degrees, just negligible, it might even be 1 Fahrenheit degrees. And now that that is known by measurement, all of the UN's report on which this treaty is based are out of date, and the Supreme Court's own judgment in Massachusetts V. EPA where they said CO2 was a pollutant because it might cause warming are now also out of date. Because the facts have changed, and it's now been a measured result. There's no argument with it. Nobody's dared to argue with this paper.

GLENN: How does anybody argue with the fact that when sunspot activity was at its highest, the Earth was the warmest; and when solar activity is now at literally zero

GLENN: It's cold.

LORD MONCKTON: That's right. You've had your first snow in Pennsylvania in October since records began.

GLENN: Oh, we haven't had snow in Connecticut we had snow last week.

GLENN: We haven't had that kind of the last time we had snow this early or this kind of weather, we had 15 feet of snow that winter.

LORD MONCKTON: That's right. And the one thing I think we can very safely say is that that is not consistent with a story of global warming. But now that we've got this measured result, all the previous UN reports were based on computer models. Now, computer models are another word for guesswork. They were just guessing. And their guesses were wildly implausible. I'm actually feeling very smart because a year ago in the Journal of Physics and Society, I published a long paper which established by theoretical need that the warming for a doubling of CO2 this century would be less than 2 degrees Fahrenheit. And I published that result a year before Dick Lindzen did it by measurement. But it's Dick's paper with his formidable authority behind it and because he's done it by straightforward measurement of the comparison between changes in surface temperature and changes in outgoing radiation, that is the paper that will bring this scare finally to an end.

GLENN: Well, I know you are the 3rd viscount Monckton of Brenchley, but what the **** does that even mean? Who are you really? I mean, you sound honestly, a lot of people listening right now, Lord Monckton, he sounds like Dr. Bombay.

LORD MONCKTON: Well, how very kind of you. My

GLENN: (Laughing).

LORD MONCKTON: I am a hereditary peer. In other words, I did not achieve anything I achieved by merit. I had it thrust upon me, you know, as Winston Churchill used to say, some are born great, some achieve greatness, some have greatness thrust upon them. I had nobility thrust upon me by having very carefully chosen the right parents.

GLENN: Right, right.

LORD MONCKTON: So it's only a matter of luck. I therefore can't claim any special brilliance just because I am a Lord. On the other hand, the title does fascinate people, and I'm afraid I do exploit it quite shamelessly.

GLENN: Right, but what is your background?

LORD MONCKTON: My background is as an advisor to Margaret Thatcher on scientific questions including this one. I spent four years in her office when she was prime minister of the United Kingdom at 10 Downing Street. Mine was the office if you go two floors up just above the door and two windows to the right, those are the ones where I was. She was furious one Christmas when she was taking a picture of the Christmas tree outside Downing Street and the only two windows that weren't lit in the whole building were mine because I had gone home. But I worked there for four years and I gave her advice on all manner of policy but particularly science policy. Not because I'm a scientist. I am not. I don't pretend to be. I am a classical architect by training. So I do have a certain amount of mathematical knowledge. I've made a very good fortune out of mathematics over the years.

GLENN: As the guy who did this for Margaret Thatcher, what do you think of John Holdren, our science czar?

LORD MONCKTON: Well, I'll tell you what I think of him. He was the guy who predicted 30 years ago that there was going to be an enormous ice age and so much ice would build up on Antarctica that there would be a tidal wave of enormous proportions when the ice fell into the sea and half of humanity would be wiped out by it. Now, that was the guy who was saying that 30 years ago and saying we must therefore close down everything. And he said we must have population police to tell you and me how many children, how many little honorable Moncktons there can be. He wanted to do that, worldwide population police. That's the kind of guy he is. And if you ask me whether I like the sound of that, the answer is no.

GLENN: Well, it's amazing that, you know, what country that sounds like is China. And there are so many people now that are in our administration that are revolutionaries and Marxist or Maoists.

LORD MONCKTON: Well, Glenn, can I say that you have been doing your country an enormous service by exposing who these people are, how they are connected and the unpleasant organizations who do not mean the West well with whom this administration seems to have far too many close connections. And I think had it not been for you, none of us would ever have known any of this. And I do congratulate you on having picked it up.

GLENN: Well, thank you very much, sir. I appreciate it and, you know, I just wish I could be knighted or something, but we don't do that here. I think I get a Slurpee at the end of it.

LORD MONCKTON: Well, I'll tell you one thing you get. President Obama has decided he doesn't like Fox News on which you appear so splendidly.

GLENN: Yes.

LORD MONCKTON: And I dare say that you are part of that.

GLENN: Yes. I'm very well aware of that.

LORD MONCKTON: So take that as a compliment.

GLENN: All right, I tell you what, Lord Monckton, let me get together and see if I can get a time when you can be on and also Ambassador Bolton. There's no bad blood between the two of you, right?

LORD MONCKTON: Not in the least. I should be enormously honored to appear with him, yeah.

GLENN: Okay. Then let me see if I can arrange that and then we'll take that and get people on this right away because, you know, these people will do it if people don't wake up.

LORD MONCKTON: They will. And if you get that on the television for an hour, that will frighten them off. I think it will be enough.

GLENN: You got it, sir. Thank you very much.

LORD MONCKTON: Bless you.

GLENN: You bet, bye bye. Lord Monckton. So Stu, see if you can line that up.

STU: Sure, absolutely.

GLENN: Thank you. Splendid, isn't it? Doesn't he sound like Dr. Bombay from the old Bewitched?

STU: I think he's funny, too.

GLENN: Yeah, he is. I like him.

libertygrl
10-19-2009, 04:47 PM

Crap! Here - this should work now:
http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/196/32085/

libertygrl
10-19-2009, 04:48 PM

Oh - Sorry, didn't see that someone had copied & pasted the interview. Thanks!

libertygrl
10-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Several threads on this subject, very little discussion.
This is far more important than anything covered before. Yes even more important than Medical Marijuana.
This will make "End the Fed" irrelevant.
This is what many have been warning about.
This is a One World Government. Your "say" about anything ends here.

My thoughts EXACTLY! What gives?? :mad:

Dieseler
10-19-2009, 04:54 PM
My thoughts EXACTLY! What gives?? :mad:

Good question.
Everyone seems to be preoccupied with dope.
:confused:

catdd
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
No, they are hoping it will pass through disguised as just another conspiracy theory.

carmaphob
10-19-2009, 05:12 PM
more of Monckton from april 09 -

Rep. Waxman barred him from appearing before congress...

YouTube - Part 1 Lord Christopher Monckton on the Savage Nation on Global Warming (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA9U7XIcgJM)

James Madison
10-19-2009, 05:56 PM
50 years ago, people laughed at "kooks" like the John Birch Society who warned about World Government.

90 years ago, people like Henry Ford were ridiculed for believing in the Protocols of Zion.

Who's crazy now????

Even people on this board laughed at the idea of "World Government". Not so funny now...

pcosmar
10-19-2009, 06:55 PM
Good question.
Everyone seems to be preoccupied with dope.

Two things.
I would love to see an end to the "war on drugs" Both as a small farmer and as an occasional taster.
This is way more important.
The other is, several folks have laid this out and warned that it is coming. I have been ridiculed and laughed at.
I really did not want to be right. :(

But, there it is.

awake
10-19-2009, 07:00 PM
36. The new agreed post-2012 institutional arrangement and legal framework to be established for
the implementation, monitoring, reporting and verification of the global cooperative action for
mitigation, adaptation, technology and financing, should be set under the Convention. It should include a
financial mechanism and a facilitative mechanism drawn up to facilitate the design, adoption and
carrying out of public policies, as the prevailing instrument, to which the market rules and related
dynamics should be subordinate, in order to assure the full, effective and sustained implementation of the
Convention.

awake
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
38. The scheme for the new institutional arrangement under the Convention will be based on three
basic pillars: government; facilitative mechanism; and financial mechanism, and the basic organization
of which will include the following:

(a) The government will be ruled by the COP [Conference of the Parties] with the support of a new subsidiary body on
adaptation, and of an Executive Board responsible for the management of the new funds
and the related facilitative processes and bodies. The current Convention secretariat will
operate as such, as appropriate.

(b) The Convention’s financial mechanism will include a multilateral climate change fund
including five windows: (a) an Adaptation window, (b) a Compensation window, to
address loss and damage from climate change impacts, including insurance,
rehabilitation and compensatory components, (c) a Technology window; (d) a Mitigation
window; and (e) a REDD window, to support a multi-phases process for positive forest
incentives relating to REDD actions.

(c) The Convention’s facilitative mechanism will include: (a) work programmes for
adaptation and mitigation; (b) a long-term REDD process; (c) a short-term technology
action plan; (d) an expert group on adaptation established by the subsidiary body on
adaptation, and expert groups on mitigation, technologies and on monitoring, reporting
and verification; and (e) an international registry for the monitoring, reporting and
verification of compliance of emission reduction commitments, and the transfer of
technical and financial resources from developed countries to developing countries. The
secretariat will provide technical and administrative support, including a new centre for
information exchange.

TCE
10-19-2009, 07:24 PM
I must admit that I was highly skeptical of a world government, but this definitely has me leaning more on the other side. We need to go all-out opposing this thing. Fax bombs, call bombs, everything.

And I know that his credibility is iffy, but is Alex Jones covering this?

tonesforjonesbones
10-19-2009, 07:35 PM
i know! when this hits fox news ...you know it is true. tones

ClayTrainor
10-19-2009, 07:39 PM
i know! when this hits fox news ...you know it is true. tones

Wait... Fox News is a trustworthy source of truth, all of a sudden???? :confused:

catdd
10-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Wait... Fox News is a trustworthy source of truth, all of a sudden???? :confused:

No, but it has to go mainstream. They are hoping it slips by unnoticed.

TCE
10-19-2009, 07:48 PM
No, but it has to go mainstream. They are hoping it slips by unnoticed.

This.

Beck said that he wants the public to know about it. He has a substantial viewership. Even if 3% of his total viewership gets angry about this and writes their Senators, it will be enough to cause some issues in the Senate. Even if Obama can pull 60 Democrats along with Snowe and Collins, he is still short four votes. McCain might be a 63rd, but this will definitely be filibustered.

emazur
10-19-2009, 08:07 PM
I must admit that I was highly skeptical of a world government, but this definitely has me leaning more on the other side. We need to go all-out opposing this thing. Fax bombs, call bombs, everything.

And I know that his credibility is iffy, but is Alex Jones covering this?

http://www.infowars.com/obama-poised-to-cede-us-sovereignty-claims-british-lord/

pcosmar
10-19-2009, 08:14 PM
He will sign it.
Not a doubt in my mind.

Do you really think anyone there has the ability to stop this?
How?
This is not up for a vote.
I am not saying don't speak up,
but when have they listened?

This has been the goal of many "Power players" for a long time. They have no care or respect for a little dissent.

:mad:

Bruno
10-19-2009, 08:15 PM
I wonder if RP will address this tomorrow during his CNN interview?

sent the report on to drudge

eOs
10-19-2009, 08:44 PM
Found this comment on youtube, anyone wanna comment on it?:

Lord Monckton is full of crap.

He's with the Heartland Institute. He doesn't care about the NWO. Heartland is paid by corporations with a "science" issue to correct the problem.

They're currently getting funding from Exxon. $780,000+ in funding! In the past they were funded by Phillip Morris to distort the link between cancer and tobacco.

Lord Fancypants simply wants to sabotage this hugely needed climate agreement. His paycheck depends upon it!

Bruno
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM

doesn't address his claims at all, merely makes attacks on his motivations.

eOs
10-19-2009, 08:46 PM
doesn't address his claims at all, merely makes attacks on his motivations.

true

NYgs23
10-19-2009, 09:07 PM

Yes, it's the oldest trick in the leftist book to smear their opponents for being funded by big business. They're doing the same thing with the healthcare issue too. Meanwhile, Obama's biggest donor was Goldman-Sachs. Oh, and let's not forget the billions and billions of taxpayer-funded grant money that flows through the scientific establishment. Let's not forget how the scientific establishment is dominated by government agencies (NFS, NIH, NASA), intergovernmental agencies (IPCC), chartered national academies, public universities, and private universities largely funded by the government. Nothing untoward about that. No conflict of interest there. But a relative pittance thrown by Exxon to some think tank? Despicable!

Sandman33
10-19-2009, 09:41 PM

Who's crazy now????

That's anti semetic. U.N. troops will soon be there to take you to prison. Oh and we're shutting off your microchip's purchasing and selling abilities. Don't you dare try to run because we know where you are.

And if you dare try to remove your chip it will crack dumping cyanide into your veins. Just sit right there...it's for your own good.

YumYum
10-19-2009, 09:43 PM
I think you all are too paranoid. First of all, Glen Beck is going to have the Brit Lord on his TV show with that neocon warmonger John Bolton. Does everybody on this forum believe John Bolton? Both Glen Beck and John Bolton are fucking puppets for the Israel Lobby. You need to check out all the facts before you start freaking out over what some pompous Brit, who speaks the King's English, is saying. The Queen herself told Bush that he needed to step in line with the rest of Europe with regards to fossil fuel emissions. Bush refused, being a neocon, and Obama is agreeing to the arrangement because he is liberal. Our hope is in the dollar collapsing; that's real. When that happens we are going to have a real revolution. But this Lord Fauntleroy is a phony alarmist, and Glenn Beck's brain dead audience believes anything Beck says. I can't believe you guys are taking the bait!

sofia
10-19-2009, 09:51 PM
But this Lord Fauntleroy is a phony alarmist, and Glenn Beck's brain dead audience believes anything Beck says. I can't believe you guys are taking the bait!

Dude.....forget about Lord Fauntleroy...

Ron Paul said this same stuff years before the Brit gentlemen came onto the scene....and Ron Paul has never been a rabble rouser!

these people at G 20 are OPENLYY talking about one world currency and global governance and global wealth transfer.

why dont you believe these G 20 gangsters when they are telling you this themselves?????

TCE
10-19-2009, 09:55 PM
I think you all are too paranoid. First of all, Glen Beck is going to have the Brit Lord on his TV show with that neocon warmonger John Bolton. Does everybody on this forum believe John Bolton? Both Glen Beck and John Bolton are fucking puppets for the Israel Lobby. You need to check out all the facts before you start freaking out over what some pompous Brit, who speaks the King's English, is saying. The Queen herself told Bush that he needed to step in line with the rest of Europe with regards to fossil fuel emissions. Bush refused, being a neocon, and Obama is agreeing to the arrangement because he is liberal. Our hope is in the dollar collapsing; that's real. When that happens we are going to have a real revolution. But this Lord Fauntleroy is a phony alarmist, and Glenn Beck's brain dead audience believes anything Beck says. I can't believe you guys are taking the bait!

Did you just attack the people relaying the message without discrediting the message?

eOs
10-19-2009, 10:12 PM

Have you been watching Beck lately? It's nothing but direct attacks at the whitehouse for hiring radicals, asking his audience to question everything around them, having debate over whether or not to take the swine flu vaccine, debate on healthcare with 30+ actual doctors/med students, warning of net neutrality...his shit has gotten really good man. The stuff I mentioned has been the stuff just in the past 2 weeks. He's been calling out the whitehouse so bad, there's actually a feud going on between the government and fox news now. But I guess calling out government officials as socialists/communists/mao supporters, calling out acorn, seiu, calling out bullshit on healthcare, is all just part of the master zionist plan.

James Madison
10-19-2009, 10:14 PM
Have you been watching Beck lately? It's nothing but direct attacks at the whitehouse for hiring radicals, asking his audience to question everything around them, having debate over whether or not to take the swine flu vaccine, debate on healthcare with 30+ actual doctors/med students, warning of net neutrality...his shit has gotten really good man.

Two words: controlled opposition.

TCE
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM

Controlled opposition that is reaching audiences we could never hope to reach.

eOs
10-19-2009, 10:18 PM

What? How? Because he's not pointing out your particular fantasy internet conspiracy? Explain how he's controlled opposition, I think I've mentioned a couple things beck has done that no controlled opposition would do.
Have you been watching Beck lately? It's nothing but direct attacks at the whitehouse for hiring radicals, asking his audience to question everything around them, having debate over whether or not to take the swine flu vaccine, debate on healthcare with 30+ actual doctors/med students, warning of net neutrality...his shit has gotten really good man. The stuff I mentioned has been the stuff just in the past 2 weeks. He's been calling out the whitehouse so bad, there's actually a feud going on between the government and fox news now. But I guess calling out government officials as socialists/communists/mao supporters, calling out acorn, seiu, calling out bullshit on healthcare, is all just part of the master zionist plan.I'm not telling you to suck beck's dick bro, I'm telling you to watch his tv show.

sofia
10-19-2009, 10:19 PM

The world government agenda is so out in the open now, that the elites have directed their "conservative" arm to start talking about it...ie..controlling the opposition to world government.

When Glen Beck does a show on David Rockefeller, Rothschild, CFR, or George Soros....then I'll know he's for real.

Obama is just an expendable low level puppet. Beck can bash Obama till the cows come home...but untill his masters are exposed....the plot for world government will roll on.

I will concede this...Beck and that British dude are initiating millions with this knowl;edge.....and we can now talk to them about NWO without them thinking we are crazy.

KAYA
10-19-2009, 10:22 PM
What? How? Because he's not pointing out your particular fantasy internet conspiracy? Explain how he's controlled opposition, I think I've mentioned a couple things beck has done that no controlled opposition would do. I'm not telling you to suck beck's dick bro, I'm telling you to watch his tv show.

Some would rather bash and hate even when their target is actually doing good work. Soon someone will be posting old youtube clips of Beck from his CNN days.

eOs
10-19-2009, 10:23 PM
The world government agenda is so out in the open now, that the elites have directed their "conservative" arm to start talking about it...ie..controlling the opposition to world government.

When Glen Beck does a show on David Rockefeller, Rothschild, CFR, or George Soros....then I'll know he's for real.

Obama is just an expendable low level puppet. Beck can bash Obama till the cows come home...but untill his masters are exposed....the plot for world government will roll on.

He's been talking about Soros for awhile now.

KAYA
10-19-2009, 10:24 PM

I will concede this...Beck and that British dude are initiating millions with this knowl;edge.....and we can now talk to them about NWO without them thinking we are crazy.

Did you know he speaks out against Soros daily?

sofia
10-19-2009, 10:27 PM
He's been talking about Soros for awhile now.

Has he? Thats very promising then.

I'm also open to the possibility that Beck is legit but he knows he can only go so far and pushes the envelope as much as he can without getting himself fired...

As for Rush, Hannitty, Levin etc (all of whom are talking about world government now)...they are 100% frauds.

YumYum
10-19-2009, 10:36 PM
Dude.....forget about Lord Fauntleroy...

Ron Paul said this same stuff years before the Brit gentlemen came onto the scene....and Ron Paul has never been a rabble rouser!

these people at G 20 are OPENLYY talking about one world currency and global governance and global wealth transfer.

why dont you believe these G 20 gangsters when they are telling you this themselves?????

Ron Paul has talked about a world currency and the collapse of our dollar, which is inevitable. Russia, China and OPEC are dumping the dollar. Europe will follow. When our dollar collapses we have two choices: We can declare war on the whole world when other countries refuse our currency, and get annihilated, or we can join this New World Order, loose what's left of our sovereignty, but stay alive. What do you say we do? The truth is, there is nothing we can do. Its too late. While we have been fucking around trying to take back the fragmented Republican Party, this shit was going on, and you all knew it. Why didn't Ron Paul have us do something about it? If you say that there was nothing that could be done, what makes you think that there is anything that can be done now? My biggest fear right now is war with Iran, which will bring on the draft, and I, along with all the other young people on this forum will die. I don't trust Beck and I don’t trust this Brit. They don't give a rat's about you or I. What would you rather have: A one world government and we don't go to war with Iran, or, we refuse to join up with this one world bullshit and we go to war with Iran and only God knows who else?

James Madison
10-19-2009, 10:40 PM
What? How? Because he's not pointing out your particular fantasy internet conspiracy? Explain how he's controlled opposition, I think I've mentioned a couple things beck has done that no controlled opposition would do. I'm not telling you to suck beck's dick bro, I'm telling you to watch his tv show.

Do you remember the day following the South Carolina GOP Debate? I do. Beck spent the first ten minutes of the program bashing Paul and did so repeatedly for months until McCain had locked up the nomination. And all of a sudden Beck turns from a raving, Ron Paul-hating neocon into this "libertarian at heart"? Beck is not a libertarian. His views are in no way synonymous with freedom. More importantly, he's hijacking the Patriot Movement, Tea Parties, etc. and turning them into issues of left v. right. Beck is meant to redirect the real anger in middle American and divert it away from REAL issues like ending the Fed, getting out of the ME, restoring civil liberties, etc.
As to whether or not Beck is CIA I cannot give a definite answer since I don't have definitive proof. But I am very warry of a man like Beck who speaks in half-truths and acts about as disengenuous as they come. If you want to listen to him go right ahead, but I'll pass.

emazur
10-19-2009, 10:40 PM

He did a segment that implied the Rockefellers were linked with totalitarian government:
YouTube - Glenn Beck Part 5 - Rockefeller Plaza - Communism In Plain Sight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkcvrV4UhTM)

eOs
10-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Do you remember the day following the South Carolina GOP Debate? I do. Beck spent the first ten minutes of the program bashing Paul and did so repeatedly for months until McCain had locked up the nomination. And all of a sudden Beck turns from a raving, Ron Paul-hating neocon into this "libertarian at heart"? Beck is not a libertarian. His views are in no way synonymous with freedom. More importantly, he's hijacking the Patriot Movement, Tea Parties, etc. and turning them into issues of left v. right. Beck is meant to redirect the real anger in middle American and divert it away from REAL issues like ending the Fed, getting out of the ME, restoring civil liberties, etc.
As to whether or not Beck is CIA I cannot give a definite answer since I don't have definitive proof. But I am very warry of a man like Beck who speaks in half-truths and acts about as disengenuous as they come. If you want to listen to him go right ahead, but I'll pass.

Yes, the movement deserves an apology for that, but I'm asking you to take a look at Beck now, I think you'll enjoy it. Something obviously has changed in the man between then and now, and I'm willing to put bank on it that it isn't the false left-right paradigm we're so used to seeing from slimy talking heads.

YumYum
10-19-2009, 10:46 PM
Have you been watching Beck lately? It's nothing but direct attacks at the whitehouse for hiring radicals, asking his audience to question everything around them, having debate over whether or not to take the swine flu vaccine, debate on healthcare with 30+ actual doctors/med students, warning of net neutrality...his shit has gotten really good man. The stuff I mentioned has been the stuff just in the past 2 weeks. He's been calling out the whitehouse so bad, there's actually a feud going on between the government and fox news now. But I guess calling out government officials as socialists/communists/mao supporters, calling out acorn, seiu, calling out bullshit on healthcare, is all just part of the master zionist plan.

There is one flaw in your analogy. Beck doesn't call out the bullshit on the Zionists. He is an Israel firster. These neocons are hijacking Ron Paul's message in just about every area except where aid to Israel is concern. That is how you tell the phonies, like Palin, from the real Libertarians. Ron Paul is against foreign aid, and Beck is too, except aid to Israel. Beck is against foreign wars, except war with Iran. You got to read between the lines and see through his bullshit.

James Madison
10-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Yes, the movement deserves an apology for that, but I'm asking you to take a look at Beck now, I think you'll enjoy it. Something obviously has changed in the man between then and now, and I'm willing to put bank on it that it isn't the false left-right paradigm we're so used to seeing from slimy talking heads.

You, sir, are a far more trusting individual than I. Anyways, I have to occassionally endure Beck when my dad listens to him. Not a fan...not a fan.

eOs
10-19-2009, 10:52 PM
You, sir, are a far more trusting individual than I. Anyways, I have to occassionally endure Beck when my dad listens to him. Not a fan...not a fan.

Dude I don't trust him like that, I'm just saying he's got some pretty good shit going on in his tv show..thats all im saying.

YumYum
10-19-2009, 10:56 PM

Thank you, James. I supported Dr. Paul when he ran for president. I went door to door and had people get mad at me. I gave of my time and my money. And, I also had to listen to this fucking sociopath Beck, redicule and belittle Dr. Paul. I remember screaming at Beck on TV when he was making fun of Ron Paul: "Fuck you! You fat ass piece of shit!!" I fought the fine fight, and I am not going to trust Beck ever again. He is a phony actor who has sham emotions.

emazur
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
Beck is meant to redirect the real anger in middle American and divert it away from REAL issues like ending the Fed, getting out of the ME, restoring civil liberties, etc.

He's done a few anti-Fed stories - here is the first time I heard him say it needs to be shut down:
YouTube - Glenn Beck: The Fed needs to be shut down (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm3QRPy3Qaw)

fj45lvr
10-19-2009, 11:03 PM
the "green" movement feeds this evil. People are too stupid to understand the chains they are binding themselves with. Using emotional heartstrings to seal the deal

fj45lvr
10-19-2009, 11:06 PM
There is one flaw in your analogy. Beck doesn't call out the bullshit on the Zionists. He is an Israel firster. These neocons are hijacking Ron Paul's message in just about every area except where aid to Israel is concern. That is how you tell the phonies, like Palin, from the real Libertarians. Ron Paul is against foreign aid, and Beck is too, except aid to Israel. Beck is against foreign wars, except war with Iran. You got to read between the lines and see through his bullshit.

agree whole heartedly.

Lord Xar
10-20-2009, 12:32 AM

Why are you derailing the thread. This thread is about Lord Mont's warning about Obamas' apparent signing over of our sovereignty to a foreign body. Yet, you're splitting hairs over Glenn Beck. Why are you attacking the messenger, when in this case, he is the unimportant one.

Stay on track.

Pauls' Revere
10-20-2009, 12:37 AM
He will sign it.
Not a doubt in my mind.

Do you really think anyone there has the ability to stop this?
How?
This is not up for a vote.
I am not saying don't speak up,
but when have they listened?

This has been the goal of many "Power players" for a long time. They have no care or respect for a little dissent.

:mad:

Right - They signed and passed 787 billion dollars without even reading it. They signed and passed the bailouts while 60% of the public objected. Theyw ill sign and pass this. We are people without representation.

tpreitzel
10-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Right - They signed and passed 787 billion dollars without even reading it. They signed and passed the bailouts while 60% of the public objected. Theyw ill sign and pass this. We are people without representation.

Seriously true about the lack of representation. The US Congress will legislate some form of this treaty if the US Senate doesn't ratify the treaty itself. State legislators know both they and their people are basically without representation in the US Congress. Now, the people need to convince their respective states to take the next logical and final step.

pcosmar
10-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Ok, This is incredibly bad.

How do we STOP it ?

What are our options?
The time is short, but what can "we the people" do to stop this from being signed?

I admit, I have not got an idea. But I am willing to work on some.
What can we do?

In the end , I WILL RESIST. Can we do anything to prevent that?

JVParkour
10-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Well, first, we need some solid facts. We can't do a thing if we are spouting unsubstantiated rumors. I'll make a thread that is for FACTS. That way we can get our heads on straight and formulate some good ideas.

catdd
10-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Shouldn't RP know something about it?