PDA

View Full Version : Endorsements...

dr. hfn
10-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Has Ron Paul endorsed Adam?

Can we get Gary Johnson to endorse Adam?

Can we get Dennis Kucinich/Bob Barr/Wayne Allen Root/Pat Buchanan/Lew Rockwell/Rand Paul/Peter Schiff/BJ Lawson/Aimee Allen/Tom Woods/and others to endorse Adam?

ronpaulhawaii
10-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Mark Johnson is working on the endorsement packs. Hasn't gone into full swing...

Flash
10-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Has Ron Paul endorsed Adam?

Can we get Gary Johnson to endorse Adam?

Can we get Dennis Kucinich/Bob Barr/Wayne Allen Root/Pat Buchanan/Lew Rockwell/Rand Paul/Peter Schiff/BJ Lawson/Aimee Allen/Tom Woods/and others to endorse Adam?

I don't think Dennis Kucinich would be able to endorse Kokesh, since he's running against an incumbent Dem. Pat Buchanan works for MSNBC so that's another no.

I'm really hoping for a Gary Johnson endorsement. After all he is suppose to make a major announcement sometime in November or late October.

Kevin_Kennedy
10-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Didn't Adam kind of call Bob Barr out when he refused to show up to Ron Paul's press conference and pulled all that nonsense? I wouldn't hold my breath for that endorsement lol.

dr. hfn
10-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Can we get Caroline Kennedy's endorsement? That would be huge!

ForLiberty-RonPaul
10-26-2009, 01:37 AM
Can we get Caroline Kennedy's endorsement? That would be huge!

if she ya know can get ya know it all ya know out before ya know the end ya know of time ya know....

:D sorry couldn't resist! :) <3

dr. hfn
10-29-2009, 01:46 AM
I just looked at Ben Lujan's site and subscribed to his Youtube accoutn and his facebook stuff. I'm going to keep tabs on him. Adam really needs to steal Ben's thunder by getting endorsements from prominent liberals and Native American groups...more names...

Glenn Greenwald
Noam Chomsky
Rachel Maddow
Caroline Kennedy
Cindy Sheehan
Clint Eastwood
Hollywood Stars
TV Personalities
Brad Pitt
Megan Fox :)

evilfunnystuff
10-29-2009, 03:05 AM