PDA

View Full Version : Is there a recording of Peter Schiff's conference in Chicago?

SelfTaught
10-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Anyone record it?

specsaregood
10-19-2009, 11:46 AM
//

MRoCkEd
10-19-2009, 12:12 PM
That description was awesome.

He's planning to use an army of volunteers (from his mailing list of 200,000) to call every voter in Connecticut soliciting their votes, and people around the country, soliciting their money. He thinks that legions of volunteers will sign up to do this work. And, judging from the number of young people in the audience, he may be right.
Nice

SelfTaught
10-19-2009, 12:19 PM
People may find that Peter does ramble on and go off on tangents. But that's just classic Peter Schiff to me.

Peter is clever and dorky and that's why I love him. No ****.

G-Wohl
10-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Here's part one.

YouTube - Euro Pacific Capital Investor Conference - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwUZ1_75gE4)

Parts 2-11 can be found on that YouTube user's profile page.

rawful
10-19-2009, 05:35 PM
For those of you who think that he's enlisted the help of a speech coach, I'd say I don't think so. There were plenty of "you know"s, "right"s and such, though probably not as bad as Caroline Kennedy. I myself find these mannerisms to be extremely annoying.

I happen to find Peter's public speaking refreshing. I find typical speakers cheesy and phony. Peter talks like he's just having a conversation with someone.

SelfTaught
10-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Here's part one.

YouTube - Euro Pacific Capital Investor Conference - Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwUZ1_75gE4)

Parts 2-11 can be found on that YouTube user's profile page.

Hold on wait. Investors conference?

I thought he was speaking to some Hispanic Committee?

Thrashertm
10-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Hold on wait. Investors conference?

I thought he was speaking to some Hispanic Committee?

He may have done that also, but he did hold an investors conference as well. I was there and he kicked ass - got a lot of applause and laughs from the crowd. The laughs were for his analogies.

dannno
10-20-2009, 05:34 PM
Here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=215477

Unfortunately a bunch of nay-sayers came in early with their comments on that thread... most of them didn't even listen to the first minute of the presentation which would have answered a majority of their concerns.

dannno
10-20-2009, 06:01 PM
I'm so excited to volunteer for the Schiff campaign, I've already written an opening dialogue for cold calls.

Hi, my name is _______________ and I just want to say that I am not calling on behalf of anyone except for myself and millions of other Americans who believe in freedom and the Constitution. I am calling on behalf of Americans who are fed-up with politicians in Washington on the right and on the left who are beholden only to special interests all the while selling out the American people to the banks and corporations. I am volunteering my own time and efforts for this cause and I would like to ask you to throw your support behind Peter Schiff for Senate as well. I was wondering, have you heard of Peter Schiff and his political positions and would you perhaps mind answering a few questions?