PDA

View Full Version : UN Report Says 'Gender is Not Static, It is Changeable'

bobbyw24
10-19-2009, 06:52 AM
(CNSNews.com) – A counter-terrorism report that has been presented to the United Nations General Assembly would bend the U.N.’s definition of gender.

The report, written by UN Special Rapporteur Martin Scheinin, is titled “Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms While Countering Terrorism.” While the main focus of the document is gender-based issues that arise from counter-terrorism efforts, the report’s definition of gender that has generated opposition

“While many of the measures discussed in the report relate to the human rights of women,” Scheinin wrote in his report summary, “gender is not synonymous with women, and, instead, encompasses the social constructions that underlie how women’s and men’s roles, functions and responsibilities, including in relation to sexual orientation and gender identity, are understood.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55663

coyote_sprit
10-19-2009, 06:55 AM
UN can go fuck itself, you can't just decide to change the definition of a word and anything that used to have dick sure as hell ain't a woman. Personally I don't mind if a woman wants to work and the dad stays at home but you can't change the definition of a word because of that.

Dunedain
10-19-2009, 07:51 AM
Imagine there's no heaven. No gender-sterotypes to restrain us. And no race too. Imagine all the organisms pretending we're all the same...he, he, hehehe.

You may say that I'm a communist. But I'm not the only one. Maybe some day you'll join us...at the barrel of a gun.

- Lenin

Original_Intent
10-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Well, that explains why I am growing boobs. Glad they cleared that up for me.

CasualApathy
10-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Well, that explains why I am growing boobs. Glad they cleared that up for me.

:eek:

zach
10-19-2009, 08:38 AM
What does gender have to do with counter-terrorism?

I mean, if you want to be called a girl when you're biologically a guy, then more power to you.

But for counter-terrorism? Wtf?

tangent4ronpaul
10-19-2009, 09:33 AM
What does gender have to do with counter-terrorism?

I mean, if you want to be called a girl when you're biologically a guy, then more power to you.

But for counter-terrorism? Wtf?

hmm, well with so many of our boys in the sand box getting their balls blown off with road side bombs, it's probably easier to do a sex change that try to rebuild a new... well - you know... :rolleyes:

Just guessing here.

-t

Dieseler
10-19-2009, 10:37 AM
They are just letting us know that we will all be, both American men and women, the world's bitches when Obama signs the Climate Treaty in December.
Get ready to defend that rear channel.
Gender will be interchangeable with this fucking.

NYgs23
10-19-2009, 11:20 AM
This has been the ivory tower line for awhile. It's so they can be inclusive of the "transgendered," who supposedly have the brains of one but the body of another. God know how that's even possible. Yet, somehow, "sexual orientation" is absolutely genetic and wrought in stone. Also, even though gender is defined by what sort of brain you have, it's sexist to suggest that women behave differently from men because of their brains; it's just social conditioning--unless you're transgendered, then your behavior's wrought in stone again. Are you getting all this down?

PBrady
10-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Maybe it's just me...but the guy didn't say anything controversial (well...aside from linking this to counter-terrorism).

Gender ≠ Sex.

Eric Arthur Blair
10-19-2009, 12:10 PM
counter-terrorism and gender. lol you can't make it up. Just acting like a normal man or women makes you a terrorist now.

Brian4Liberty
10-19-2009, 12:17 PM
I believe that when a lot of government/police databases were created, they had 7 options for gender...or maybe that was just the SFPD...

WClint
10-19-2009, 12:19 PM
Its all about mixing everything together. They dont believe in race, religion, nation or even gender we all part off the Marxist blob. No thanks commies, no thanks.