PDA

View Full Version : Phil Schneider

WarDog
10-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base.was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

YouTube - Phil Schneider - 1 of 7 - DULCE ALIEN CONFRONTATION (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy-SuAdiE9A&feature=PlayList&p=5F0B2449CD88F620&index=0&playnext=1)

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. " - Adolph Hitler
:mad:

Flash
10-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah I've seen it before. I remember he claimed he killed 1 grey alien or something.

BillyDkid
10-18-2009, 02:55 PM
Hmmm. I thought the aliens were all warm and cuddly. I used to work at the big GE research center in Schenectady. One of the things they were doing was using this big extruding machine to produce a carbon fiber filament which was used to make the fabric which was then used to make the skin for stealth aircraft. I don't remember there being any aliens involved.

Chester Copperpot
10-18-2009, 03:05 PM
Ive never heard of any of this