PDA

View Full Version : What Michael Moore doesnt understand

sofia
10-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Communists like Michael Moore love to bash free market capitalism, and point to our deteriorating economy as evidence for their belief.

But the United States does NOT have a free enterprise system. What we have is a 50-50 amalgamation between Marx's communist system and Jefferson's free market ideal. (Under Obama, those percentages are shifting rapidly in favor of Marx!)

Our economic woes come from Marx's "side of the family"....not Jefferson's!

Examples:

Monetary Policy

Jefferson: Feared central banks, advocated a Gold Standard for our currency
Marx: Advocated a central bank that could print fiat money out of thin air and lend it back to us at interest!

Well, guess what caused the real estate bubble which kicked off this recession?..and the perpetual debt that we are all in......You got it...Marx's Central Bank.

Taxes

Jefferson: Wanted minimal taxation, to be collected by tariffs and excise taxes
Marx: He championed a heavy income tax.

Which do we have today burdening our businesses and households?

Deficit Spending? .... National Debt? .....Internationalism and its cost to our Treasury?

Which philosopher prevails today?...Answer: Marx...Marx...and Marx.

Neat trick these lefties have played. They distort the free market with their schemes...and then they blame the free market itself for our problems.

hugolp
10-17-2009, 11:15 PM
+1000

This has to stop.

heavenlyboy34
10-17-2009, 11:18 PM
well the left does suck a fat one, but the "right" hasn't helped much :P

ClayTrainor
10-17-2009, 11:24 PM
Is Michael Moore a communist, or just a confused, concerned citizen trying to explain things as he sees it?

brandon
10-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Is Michael Moore a communist, or just a confused, concerned citizen trying to explain things as he sees it?

I think he's just a confused man who is seeking fame and fortune to compensate for whatever short comings he perceives himself as having.

I doubt that he has really put much thought into political philosophy.

hugolp
10-17-2009, 11:43 PM
I think he's just a confused man who is seeking fame and fortune to compensate for whatever short comings he perceives himself as having.

I doubt that he has really put much thought into political philosophy.

Michael Moore producer is Ari Emmanuel, who happens to be the brother of Rahm Emmanuel, Obama's chairman of bla bla bla (his real boss). You really think he is just confused?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ari-emanuel/some-friendly-advice-for-_b_48841.html

squarepusher
10-17-2009, 11:49 PM
michael moore producer is ari emmanuel, who happens to be the brother of rahm emmanuel, obama's chairman of bla bla bla (his real boss). You really think he is just confused?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ari-emanuel/some-friendly-advice-for-_b_48841.html
+500

brandon
10-17-2009, 11:50 PM
Michael Moore producer is Ari Emmanuel, who happens to be the brother of Rahm Emmanuel, Obama's chairman of bla bla bla (his real boss). You really think he is just confused?

Nice...I didn't know that. Figures...

ClayTrainor
10-17-2009, 11:50 PM

God dam....

sofia
10-17-2009, 11:52 PM
The three stooges of Soviet America....

Ari Emmanuel pulls Moore's strings

Rahm Emmanuel pulls Obama's strings

Zeke Emmanuel devises our health care takeover

I understand that their father was a member of an Israeli terrorist group behind the bombing of the King David Hotel in 1948

Reason
10-18-2009, 01:01 AM
How can you call Michael Moore a communist when he is clearly a very successful capitalist ;)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-18-2009, 01:41 AM
Nope. Michael Moore isnt confused at all. He readily admits that his movie has nothing to do with capitalism. Its all about corporatism. Im not sure what his real motives are. But the man is an elitist for sure.

I have blog all about him and Ari. There are a lot of shady deals he is involved in. He moved his entire production company to Michigan in 2008, right around the time Michigan introduced a tax rebate to film production companies. He now takes 42% of his production costs from the backs of Michigan tax payers.