PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't Adam a RLC Candidate?

dr. hfn
10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
http://www.rlc.org/endorsements/

RLC Liberty Compact:

I pledge to the citizens of this State, and to the American people, that as their elected representative I will work to: restore liberty, not restrict it; shrink government, not expand it; reduce taxes, not raise them; abolish programs, not create them; promote the freedom and independence of citizens, not the interference of government in their lives; and observe the limited, enumerated powers of our Constitution, not ignore them.

ronpaulhawaii
10-18-2009, 09:57 AM
it is on the list... Thanks

erowe1
10-18-2009, 10:30 AM
http://www.rlc.org/endorsements/

RLC Liberty Compact:

I pledge to the citizens of this State, and to the American people, that as their elected representative I will work to: restore liberty, not restrict it; shrink government, not expand it; reduce taxes, not raise them; abolish programs, not create them; promote the freedom and independence of citizens, not the interference of government in their lives; and observe the limited, enumerated powers of our Constitution, not ignore them.

Where are you getting your info? The most recent year I see there is 2009. Do they have their 2010 endorsements posted somewhere that I'm missing?

dr. hfn
10-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Where are you getting your info? The most recent year I see there is 2009. Do they have their 2010 endorsements posted somewhere that I'm missing?

I assumed it would include Adam

erowe1
10-18-2009, 11:02 AM
I assumed it would include Adam

Since he's not in a 2009 election I don't think it would.

Nathan Hale
10-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Since he's not in a 2009 election I don't think it would.

This is my take as well. They just haven't done 2010 endorsements yet. It's worth submitting Adam's name for endorsement, if they are currently accepting applications, but don't be offended by the lack of endorsement because there's no 2010 slot on the page yet.