PDA

View Full Version : 3rd and 4th Quarters

Kevin_Kennedy
10-17-2009, 03:34 PM
We had a big 3rd quarter for three of our candidates, Rand Paul, Peter Schiff, and Adam Kokesh. All three raised more money than their competition I believe. Now the question is can we do it again in the 4th quarter? We've got to maintain our dominance if we're going to maintain our relevance. Now I believe there are a series of money bombs being promoted.

November 5 - Multi-candidate money bomb.
December 1 - Peter Schiff money bomb.
December 16 - Rand Paul money bomb.

These are the ones I know about as of right now.

We need to do some serious damage with these money bombs. I'd suggest we all start saving up now to drop as much as we can.

Flash
10-17-2009, 03:47 PM
December 1st Schiff money bomb? I hope no one is taking that too seriously, we need to spend our resources wisely. May be it could be an Adam Kokesh money bomb day.

Kevin_Kennedy
10-17-2009, 04:46 PM
December 1st Schiff money bomb? I hope no one is taking that too seriously, we need to spend our resources wisely. May be it could be an Adam Kokesh money bomb day.

Well I'm just going by what I saw in Schiff's forum on here. But why is that a bad date, and why would it be better for a Kokesh bomb?

MRoCkEd
10-17-2009, 04:49 PM
The Schiff moneybomb for December 1st will be up in the near future.
It will be DoddProof.com

Someone else needs to set up the December 16th for Rand, like Trevor or Josh

Flash
10-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Well I'm just going by what I saw in Schiff's forum on here.

I know, but I still think it is a bad idea.

But why is that a bad date, and why would it be better for a Kokesh bomb?

Honestly I think he (Kokesh) has a better shot at getting into the Congress. I understand Schiff being in the Senate would be huge. But the last poll for CT had Schiff around 1-2% and now Linda Mcmahon's entrance makes things much worse.

Kevin_Kennedy
10-17-2009, 05:00 PM
I know, but I still think it is a bad idea.

Honestly I think he (Kokesh) has a better shot at getting into the Congress. I understand Schiff being in the Senate would be huge. But the last poll for CT had Schiff around 1-2% and now Linda Mcmahon's entrance makes things much worse.

Well there will definitely be a money bomb for Kokesh, but I don't think we should abandon Schiff.

MRoCkEd
10-17-2009, 05:10 PM
But the last poll for CT had Schiff around 1-2%.
He hasn't even started campaigning and no one knows who he is yet. This will change

jfriedman
10-17-2009, 05:28 PM
You make a great point about fundraising. The media is going to spin Q4 results if fundraising falls off the cliff. The girlfriend and me will eat out fewer times (and cheaper places) to be able to donate more in Nov/Dec.

Jeremy
10-17-2009, 05:44 PM

Are you kidding me?

Flash
10-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Are you kidding me?

Read post above.