PDA

View Full Version : When this stops

BillyDkid
10-17-2009, 12:56 PM
When this sort of business as usual, welfare for the rich stops, then I'll get worked up over those welfare mom leeches. Who are the real leeches?

YouTube - Goldman Sachs-Robbing and Thieving The American Sucker-AGAIN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2GvuOVcCB8)

eOs
10-17-2009, 01:07 PM
simultaneous outlet collaborative bandit mandate.

akforme
10-17-2009, 01:26 PM
It's leeches like GS that make me want to stop welfare. The money spent on welfare is a funnel for connected corporations. And the money that does go to the poor is just enough to keep them dependent and the strings that get attached make sure they stay dependent.

That's my problem with welfare, not the poor. The poor are getting hurt by it.

Dunedain
10-17-2009, 08:44 PM
There are 50 million people on social assistance in this country....that is a existential threat. Most of them are simply lazy leeches that are destroying the very nation at whose teat they suckle.

RSLudlum
10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
The problem is that welfare on both ends of the spectrum ultimately benefits those politically connected corporations; first they get money for their pet projects and then the citizens getting welfare buy products (which they may not have bought w/o welfare) manufactured by the very same corporations.

I've heard people call in to the local radio show on their cell phone claiming they pay their rent in the Section 8 house they live in. WTF?? No, they pay nothing or some of the rent and the gov't picks up the rest of tab. What about that cell phone bill? Couldn't they drop the cell phone and pick up more of their rent tab? How many of the cell phone carriers get gov't "incentatives" to produce and advertise products for those that wouldn't be able to afford their services/phones if not for welfare subsidies to those very citizens?