PDA

View Full Version : Free hard copy of Pat Buchanan Where the Right Went Wrong

evilfunnystuff
10-17-2009, 11:04 AM
ill even cover the shipping

this book is in excellent condition

it will be given to whoever can get the best post on hannity forums or another large and active "mainstream gop site" advocating schiff for senate

the winner will be decided by me on a combination of my tastes and favorable reactions form their forums regulars

my tastes for this type of post are

link to a good tube
high visibility and likelyhood of being read (ie new thread with provacative title or in a very hot thread that directly relates to the topic in a meaningfull way)
easily readable format (ie better than mine lol no wall of text, not nesacerily perfect but decent grammar and capitalization etc)
obeying their forum guidlines and sensibilities as much as possible as to lessen the chances of the post being deleted
creativity can be a huge plus
eloquently rebutting any haters is always a bonus

not sure when to set the deadline for this maybe sunday night maybe ill let it run for a week but i will wait to gauge interest before making a definate deadline though

please post here if you intend to enter so i can see how much interest there is

Fozz
10-17-2009, 01:12 PM
I read that book back in 2004, years before I ever heard of Ron Paul. It was an excellent book that educated me about the neocons and truly described how evil they are. Sure, I don't agree with him on every issue, but he says a lot of things that need to be said. He, like Ron Paul, hates our interventionist foreign policy and extensively criticized it, and he is very concerned about our declining dollar. I was waiting for a true conservative with his views to run for president, and then for the 2008 elections, Ron Paul came along.

youngbuck
10-17-2009, 01:39 PM
You're obviously a racist! :rolleyes:;)

lester1/2jr
10-17-2009, 03:02 PM
It's a great book.

johnrocks
10-17-2009, 03:34 PM
I did one back in September.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1649561

johnrocks
10-17-2009, 03:36 PM
And the guy who "said" he donated $100 is about as much of a Bush conservative one can be over there,lol.